Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Having success with White women as a non-FOB Indian man

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby zboy1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:42 am

Repatriate wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:I thought Indians had it easier with white women because white people in general like Asians more than blacks.

I think Indians have it hard only if they look stereotypically Indian. I knew Indian and Sri Lankan guys in college and they could blend in as latino if they wanted to. They dated latinas rather than white girls so I think their disguise worked. :lol:

Indian race troll is lame I don't think a Kal Penn looking Indian really has huge problems. Even that indian guy on the simple pickup videos on youtube is fairly above average looking.


I disagree...I personally know a few Indian men that I've known over the years bitch about how they have a hard time attracting White women...Most Indian men prefer White women over Black and Hispanic women, because like Asians, they have a color-complex in their societies and look-down on minorities over Whites.

It's similar with how most East Asians view non-White people (Blacks, Hispanics) as being inferior, prone to crime, violent, etc...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am







Postby Repatriate » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:51 am

zboy1 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:I thought Indians had it easier with white women because white people in general like Asians more than blacks.

I think Indians have it hard only if they look stereotypically Indian. I knew Indian and Sri Lankan guys in college and they could blend in as latino if they wanted to. They dated latinas rather than white girls so I think their disguise worked. :lol:

Indian race troll is lame I don't think a Kal Penn looking Indian really has huge problems. Even that indian guy on the simple pickup videos on youtube is fairly above average looking.


I disagree...I personally know a few Indian men that I've known over the years bitch about how they have a hard time attracting White women...Most Indian men prefer White women over Black and Hispanic women, because like Asians, they have a color-complex in their societies and look-down on minorities over Whites.

It's similar with how most East Asians view non-White people (Blacks, Hispanics) as being inferior, prone to crime, violent, etc...


Were they short and scrawny indians? I'm referring more to the above average height kal penn looking guys. The ones in college I knew didn't seem to have it that bad. I saw them date out. Maybe things have gotten even worse now. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Jeremy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:16 pm

I've never seen an Indian guy with a white girl here, and we have plenty of Indians. Don't even bother trying. If you don't look like Chad from the lacrosse team, it ain't gonna happen.

You should be happy you're getting attractive Indian girls; I can't even get that.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Postby kai1275 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Jeremy wrote:I've never seen an Indian guy with a white girl here, and we have plenty of Indians. Don't even bother trying. If you don't look like Chad from the lacrosse team, it ain't gonna happen.

You should be happy you're getting attractive Indian girls; I can't even get that.


LMFAO!!! :lol:

Well said on that point about hot Indian women. They are even harder to get than any Hispanic woman and even various white ones. They almost always go with another Indian and their fathers control who they marry big time. Only certain Arab(Muslim) women are probably tougher to get in all seriousness.

Any open-minded ones are usually not 8-10 usually 4-7 beauty wise, usually highly educated, and will be true Tiger Wives! Those paler skin 8-10 ones that are from rich families can be quite stunning.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby celery2010 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:15 am

What's wrong with Latina, Persian and Middle Eastern girls? Or even punjabi girls? Look for one who looks like Sunny Leone. She is very hot.

Go to the area near Delhi and you can find many light skinned (very white looking girls).

Here's a tip-- if you want all American girls, be very all American-- very frat boyish or Southern Gentleman

You can also try this site: www.reesarch.wordpress.com
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:26 am

lol I know how annoying southern belle girls can be. I've gotten a couple of them, but the gap is too long in between them.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby RickyRetardo » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Arthrun wrote:I am about 6"1, northern Indian (arabic skin tone), and so far I have had success with all kinds of women but White American.

Not too picky about what kind of White but I can say I am not crazy for gingers. Would take a White American girl that is a blonde or a brunette. Actually did think Seattle would be a good place since people are laid back there but apparently not.

Here in Atlanta, most White women won't date minorities in general unless we are talking Black men and even that is rare. Not sure about other areas of the country but it seems like the West Coast is a bit relaxed on the issue.

I mean if there is any area of the US where women would be into men of my appearance I might need to know that like right now. People say I can pass for latino or arabic due to my skin tone and some even tell me I don't really "look Indian".

Again, I have dated attractive American women who were Asian-White mixed, Latinas, and Persian. It is just that I haven't dated White girls yet who I am really attracted to.


People tell you you don't "look Indian" because their image of an Indian man is Apu. :roll: You do look Indian...and so do the darker Indians, and so do the mongoloid Indians, and all the other people from that country. All of them look Indian, because they are Indian...not all Indians look alike.

Americans don't understand that not all Indian men are short and dark brown...they really don't know anything about India other than what the media has shown them.
Let's get together and feel alright.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:47 am

Postby pete98146 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Arthrun wrote:
mguy wrote:Are you north indian?

My roomie was then 28 year old Indian virgin making over 100k. We got some of the "indian" issues out the door and he is now with a cute white girl about to get married. He is a cool guy but doesn't really associate with being indian.

I wrote about him here, maybe this could help you.

http://minorityguysabroad.blogspot.com/ ... erica.html


That is a bit too harsh TBH. I mean yes it is somewhat true and I have noticed it a lot with Asian men but with other races of men not as much. I have seen Black guys here in Atlanta date good looking White women that would almost make me bust my nuts in public, have not seen it as much with any other race.

Yet I have realized that it matters and I am at a disadvantage. Just want to know how to overcome it here in the US. I know it is an uphill battle but I want to know how it can be won. Maybe the south isn't it but other areas of the US have to be.


It is definitely an uphill battle! These days it's tough enough for us white guys to date our own women let alone those from a different race. Problem is that any girl over a 7+ will usually have a very long list of characteristics that she's seeking and unfortunately she's not likely to compromise.

I live in Seattle. Do you know how many of India's brightest guys who work at Microsoft (making 150K per year) would like to date a cute and sexy white girl? I'd venture to say MANY. Does it happen? I won't say never but in reality the answer is seldom. But don't hang your head too low because most guys are in same boat.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:58 pm

"it seems the US in general cannot even land women outside their own race."

Lol, For me it's the opposite. I have never got a white woman and am white myself.

But I have been with a few east Asian women which I like.

I think you should be able to score white women. I mean the most important thing with white women in confidence I find. That is actually nearly all white women seem to care about (other than money).
As long as you are confident you should be able to get a white woman.

White women seem to like black men anyway. Indian men might be able to use some of that natural attraction maybe. They have the dark skin.
Attractive Indian men have faces a lot like white men but are just dark skinned.
Image

Most white women would rather that guy than if he was pale. It's pretty sad (for a white man) but white women do seem to have a natural affinity for dark skin.


Just as long as you don't look like this guy.
Image

lol, But to be honest if he was confident he could even score a white woman, She probably would only be a 6/10. But still, Go for what you can get.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:12 pm

The main point is that many white men can't even get white women. So the reason you can't get them might not even be because you are Indian.
I am white and I can't get a white woman and I look decent also.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 10 guests