Why won't most dating forums allow race talks? (my tale)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Arthrun
Freshman Poster

Why won't most dating forums allow race talks? (my tale)

Post by Arthrun »

I find this forum to be the only forum where men can openly talk about race. Currently I am a 21 year old male set to turn 22 in October. I will be starting my final year of college and here is my story:

1. Graduated high school a virgin
2. Was fat and didn't care about style in high school
3. Lost 50 lbs and got better looking after high school
4. Dated good looking girls who were mixed, Persian, and Latin
5. Still struggle with White women here in Georgia

Here is the story. I am a 6"1 Indian guy who speaks great English and am fairly outgoing. Farthest thing from an FOB, I love the American way of life and American football and all that jack. A lot of my friends are White males but for some reason, White women seem to be extremely difficult for me here in the south. Which is why I even seeked advice in the first place.

Now I am not sure how California, NYC, and other places in the USA are like but here in Georgia I notice that most White women will refuse to date interracial unless it is with Black men. I have seen SOME Black guys here pull White girls who look good and one 8/10 Brunette I knew in my class was dating a Black man. As for any other race (latinos, asians, indians, arabs, etc.) it is unheard of to see White American women date them.

Personally I was convinced that the problem was me, maybe I wasn't approach hard enough, maybe I wasn't doing something right, maybe White girls require a different kind of game, or maybe something was wrong with me. I ended up being banned from one dating forum for talking too much about race and they said I was a troll when I was just looking for advice.

Then I realized that even though I am over 6 ft tall and American culturally, I am still a brown guy trying to pick up White Southern Belles (which are most White women in Atlanta), the stacks are going to be stacked against me.

I feel that I could have learned SO MUCH just by having a discussion about race, why is it that so many forums refuse to allow talks about race and dating?
Message me for anything you might want to know about me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

You sound like Finalshots a.k.a IRT (Indian Race Troll) on other forums. Is that you again, LOL. Caught you! Didn't the guys on Bodybuilding forums ban you ages ago, and me last year. Nice try dude!

Hey guys, remember this classic thread from this clown:

viewtopic.php?t=18712&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Or this other classic thread:

viewtopic.php?t=18557&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

On rooshV forum ( IRT's True Identity!):

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-19634 ... 47359.html

The Indian Race Troll revelaed

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-17824.html

Message To all you Miscers

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... 723&page=1
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

zboy, use your mod powers on this guy. I support banning IRT.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Haha nice sleuthing Zboy. I was wondering about this guy too and his posts did sound like the infamous rooshv indian race troll stuff.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

funny how he's also from georgia like the famous IRT.

how I live my life.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate wrote:Haha nice sleuthing Zboy. I was wondering about this guy too and his posts did sound like the infamous rooshv indian race troll stuff.
Do I let him stay on this forum and continue to make a fool of himself or what? He is pretty entertaining in his buffoonery...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Haha nice sleuthing Zboy. I was wondering about this guy too and his posts did sound like the infamous rooshv indian race troll stuff.
Do I let him stay on this forum and continue to make a fool of himself or what? He is pretty entertaining in his buffoonery...
I vote No, because he makes up bullshit and gives misinformation. He'll just shit up the forum with nonsense. Let him crawl back to Rooshv and let them deal with it.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
I vote No, because he makes up bullshit and gives misinformation. He'll just shit up the forum with nonsense. Let him crawl back to Rooshv and let them deal with it.
Done!
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Repatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
for once, I like a post of repatriate.

how I live my life.