Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Look how nice Chinese girls and people are

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Look how nice Chinese girls and people are

Postby Johnny » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:58 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiuApqpluI

If he did that in America he'd be punched and attacked.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Postby RedMenace » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 am

this is not conclusive. I will only believe if you get similar reaction after trying it with a black male. Yea thought so. We all know what would happen. Chinese girls and people are nice to certain groups of people.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Re: Look how nice Chinese girls and people are

Postby zboy1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:01 am

Johnny wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiuApqpluI

If he did that in America he'd be punched and attacked.

Dude wouldn't last a second if he pulled something like that in the Bronx or Harlem...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:03 am

RedMenace wrote:this is not conclusive. I will only believe if you get similar reaction after trying it with a black male. Yea thought so. We all know what would happen. Chinese girls and people are nice to certain groups of people.

I disagree...Asia is a very safe place to be, and Asians tend to be docile and non-violent. It's not in the nature of Asians to be hostile and angry like rude Americans. Trust me, like I said in a previous post, if he pulled a stunt like that in NY, he would get his ass kicked pretty quickly...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The Professor » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Chinese women? Nice? LOL! They're much worse than American women when it comes down to it. Trust me, I lived there for a year.

It should be obvious to anyone who isn't retarded or autistic to see why he got away with that. He's a fairly tough looking, tall, deep voiced white guy in China, a country where whites are perceived as tough and violent.

The difference between them and that guy would be like the difference between the most of you guys and a 6'10 buff guy. If a 6'10 buff guy took your umbrella you wouldn't do shit. Not because you are OK with it or "polite" but because you don't want to get messed up.

Before any tough guys say shit, if this guy tried to take your shit you would let it happen, so shut the f**k up.

The only way you could do something is if you have a gun, but they're not allowed China, so that's out of the picture.

I swear some people on this forum severely lack common sense.
Last edited by The Professor on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Postby mrmillersd » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 pm

exactly...what can those women do? he is like 6'0 and 180 lbs....
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Postby The Professor » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:03 pm

mrmillersd wrote:exactly...what can those women do? he is like 6'0 and 180 lbs....

Some people here are too autistic to even tell the difference between fear and kindness.

Americans are sweet, kind and generous too! When I walk around with a gun in my hand they're more than willing to give me their wallets when I ask. :lol:
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Postby insanity » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:05 pm

The Professor wrote:Chinese women? Nice? LOL! They're much worse than American women when it comes down to it. Trust me, I lived there for a year.

It should be obvious to anyone who isn't retarded or autistic to see why he got away with that. He's a fairly tough looking, tall, deep voiced white guy in China, a country where whites are perceived as tough and violent.

The difference between them and that guy would be like the difference between the most of you guys and a 6'10 buff guy. If a 6'10 buff guy took your umbrella you wouldn't do shit. Not because you are OK with it or "polite" but because you don't want to get messed up.

Before any tough guys say shit, if this guy tried to take your shit you would let it happen, so shut the f**k up.

The only way you could do something is if you have a gun, but they're not allowed China, so that's out of the picture.

I swear some people on this forum severely lack common sense.

Yeah all of the women reacted like that because the guy looked so dangerous and they didn´t want to get killed...That´s why they reacted amused, because they were scared of their life.

And you call us retarded or autistic... You know nothing about humans and cant read faces at all. Now go back to your cave
insanity
Freshman Poster

Postby insanity » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:08 pm

The Professor wrote:
mrmillersd wrote:exactly...what can those women do? he is like 6'0 and 180 lbs....

Some people here are too autistic to even tell the difference between fear and kindness.

Americans are sweet, kind and generous too! When I walk around with a gun in my hand they're more than willing to give me their wallets when I ask. :lol:

what the f**k man?? are you trolling or simply totally stupid????
insanity
Freshman Poster

Postby mrmillersd » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 pm

These women are more like WTF then hi nice to meet you!

The number of white ameriacns in china is less than 1%. Most chinese wont interact with a white dude like him in their lives. They are just curious and shocked when they see him....

American women see chinese dudes daily and so the foreigner factor doest exist. I went to China with my friend who has straight nordic and people were just taking pictures of him left and right. They were nice because they were curious. Seriously, just by being a exotic looking thing i felt like I was accompanying a celeberty.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Postby Jeremy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:35 pm

I actually get positive reactions from over 95% of fob Asians girls I approach. With western girls, it's the opposite (immediate "f**k off" signals over 95% of the time).

I've literally gone right from approaching a fob Asian 8 and having her laugh and smile for 15 minutes to being treated like the scum of the Earth by an obese, westernized, acne ridden 2.

Same guy. Same approach. Completely different responses. Now what does that tell you?
Last edited by Jeremy on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:35 pm

mrmillersd wrote:These women are more like WTF then hi nice to meet you!

The number of white ameriacns in china is less than 1%. Most chinese wont interact with a white dude like him in their lives. They are just curious and shocked when they see him....

American women see chinese dudes daily and so the foreigner factor doest exist. I went to China with my friend who has straight nordic and people were just taking pictures of him left and right. They were nice because they were curious. Seriously, just by being a exotic looking thing i felt like I was accompanying a celeberty.

I agree. Also, they could also be actually thinking that this may be normal behavior for the foreigner and cut him some slack. That is why a social reject from the US can actually do good in a foreign country because they just assume you are acting like a normal American.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby The Professor » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:38 pm

mrmillersd wrote:These women are more like WTF then hi nice to meet you!

I'm as white as they come and Chinese women treated me like I was a monster when I was in China. I'm back in America for now and at least women here treat me like I'm a human being.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Postby mrmillersd » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:42 pm

are you overweight or have deformed acne skin? did you make an effort to speak the language...?
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Postby Repatriate » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:51 pm

This guy isn't that big or intimidating. He's coming up to them with a confused look and gently taking the umbrella away. It's not quite caveman foreigner behavior. I bet if he came up and snatched it the reaction would be quite different. They'd probably be calling the cops.

Btw, you'd be surprised what people can get away with. I mean look at the guys on Jackass they do all sorts of nasty stuff in public but people tend to walk away or laugh even in the U.S.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions