Look how nice Chinese girls and people are

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Jeremy wrote:I actually get positive reactions from over 95% of fob Asians girls I approach. With western girls, it's the opposite (immediate "f**k off" signals over 95% of the time).

I've literally gone right from approaching a fob Asian 8 and having her laugh and smile for 15 minutes to being treated like the scum of the Earth by an obese, westernized, acne ridden 2.

Same guy. Same approach. Completely different responses. Now what does that tell you?
It tells me you're Asian. Most western women don't like Asian guys but your own kind feel more comfortable around you.

Define positive reactions though. Do they still end up turning you down?
Last edited by The Professor on August 7th, 2013, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Repatriate wrote:This guy isn't that big or intimidating.
Compared to 5 foot tall Chinese women he's a heavyweight WWE wrestler.

Not to mention the fact that white males in China are stereotyped as being extremely violent. Even some of my Chinese friends admit most Chinese people believe in this stereotype. Some of them even said they believed most white guys are super quick to resort to violence and that I was just some 1 in 100 exception. :lol:
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Japanese women like foreigners a lot more than Chinese women do.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I actually get positive reactions from over 95% of fob Asians girls I approach. With western girls, it's the opposite (immediate "f**k off" signals over 95% of the time).

I've literally gone right from approaching a fob Asian 8 and having her laugh and smile for 15 minutes to being treated like the scum of the Earth by an obese, westernized, acne ridden 2.

Same guy. Same approach. Completely different responses. Now what does that tell you?
It tells me you're Asian. Most western women don't like Asian guys but your own kind feel more comfortable around you.

I'm of 100% Irish stock as far as I know. Typical brown haired, blue eyed white Canadian.

I never really pushed for numbers with the Asians. It was more a social experiment than anything.
Last edited by Jeremy on August 7th, 2013, 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

SilverEnergy wrote:Japanese women like foreigners a lot more than Chinese women do.
I spent a day in Japan on my way back to America. A day is obviously not a long time to judge a country and while one woman was pretty rude to me there, I found the Japanese to be generally much more polite and civilized compared to the Chinese. More English speakers too, at least in Tokyo. Maybe I'll go back for a proper visit someday.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Japanese women like foreigners though.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:

I'm of 100% Irish stock as far as I know. Typical brown haired, blue eyed white Canadian.

I never really pushed for numbers with the Asians. It was more a social experiment than anything.
They were probably just too afraid to be rude to you in that case. If you can't get an "obese acne ridden 2" then you sure as hell have no chance with "FOB Asian women", let alone an 8. Are you old, fat, or ugly?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The Professor wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Japanese women like foreigners a lot more than Chinese women do.
I spent a day in Japan on my way back to America. A day is obviously not a long time to judge a country and while one woman was pretty rude to me there, I found the Japanese to be generally much more polite and civilized compared to the Chinese. More English speakers too, at least in Tokyo. Maybe I'll go back for a proper visit someday.

White and black men who go to Japan have very positive experiences with the Japanese women.

Read "Black Passenger Yellow Cab" about a black English teacher who got laid by all of these Japanese women with no problem.

He said that both black and white men have successful with Japanese women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Eh... I think most people saw the camera man and knew it was a joke due to the laughing... Some things do not require speaking the same language to understand. One guy even waved at the camera man.

Besides, these are Chengdu women. If they truly felt that guy was a threat, they would have probably slapped him anyway without much problem. Chengdu is the same place where a horny and drunk woman, that was fairly good looking chased down another drunk guy she thought was cute and raped him in the middle of the street! Chinese men from all over China went there afterwards with signs asking to be raped the next day. :lol:

Chinese women are one thing, Sichuan/Chengdu women are another thing.... :wink:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

SilverEnergy wrote:
The Professor wrote:

White and black men who go to Japan have very positive experiences with the Japanese women.

Read "Black Passenger Yellow Cab" about a black English teacher who got laid by all of these Japanese women with no problem.

He said that both black and white men have successful with Japanese women.
I received LOTS of attention in Japan from Japanese girls. I posted about it on some thread somewhere around here. .. basically lots of giggling and some even followed me, spoke to me, and waved at me. I think they like handsome black guys. Maybe they like handsome white guys too? I don't know.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:

They were probably just too afraid to be rude to you in that case. If you can't get an "obese acne ridden 2" then you sure as hell have no chance with "FOB Asian women", let alone an 8. Are you old, fat, or ugly?
I'm 25, 6'3", and 145 lbs. So no, not old or fat. Most of my approaches occurred between 18 and 23. Used to be fairly jacked too, but it never got me anything. My face is average.

I've slept with a bunch of obese 2's (after mass messaging online over the course of several years). So not worth it.

My biggest issues are (in order): living in the anglosphere, not being a pretty boy, a lack of social status.
Last edited by Jeremy on August 7th, 2013, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:

I'm 25, 6'3", and 145 lbs. So no, not old or fat. Most of my approaches occurred between 18 and 23. Used to be fairly jacked too, but it never got me anything. My face is average.

I've slept with a bunch of obese 2's (after mass messaging online over the course of several years). So not worth it.

My biggest issues are (in order): living in the anglosphere, not being a pretty boy, a lack of social status.
Wow, 145 at 6'3? You seriously need to gain some more weight man. That doesn't sound too healthy for your height to be honest. You are seriously underweight. At your height, you should be at least around 175-190.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

marklambo wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote: It tells me you're Asian. Most western women don't like Asian guys but your own kind feel more comfortable around you.

Wow, 145 at 6'3? You seriously need to gain some more weight man. That doesn't sound too healthy for your height to be honest. You are seriously underweight. At your height, you should be at least around 175-190.
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to comment on it first. :lol: He must resemble a white manut bol with no muscles at that weight. I weigh more than this guy and i'm not fat at all.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

marklambo wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote: It tells me you're Asian. Most western women don't like Asian guys but your own kind feel more comfortable around you.

Yeah. I might start lifting again, casually. Maybe get up to 165-ish lbs. Just for health purposes and to hopefully get better service from hookers.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Repatriate wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote: I'm of 100% Irish stock as far as I know. Typical brown haired, blue eyed white Canadian.

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to comment on it first. :lol: He must resemble a white manut bol with no muscles at that weight. I weigh more than this guy and i'm not fat at all.
Asian women like skinny guys with bird chests like that though. He can always use that to his advantage if he likes Asian women. If he likes white girls, do European women care alot about that? It only looks weird on black men, because everyone expect us to have nice bodies for the most part, but white guys sometimes get passes on stuff like that usually.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Repatriate wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote: I'm of 100% Irish stock as far as I know. Typical brown haired, blue eyed white Canadian.

I almost didn't comment but I couldn't help it. I had to read his reply twice to make sure I was reading what I was reading.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.