What is this drawing trying to say?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

... also what's a good caption.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The funny thing is if you ever showed a white person this they'd deny it happens. They consider themselves "open minded" for dating a minority woman. Here's what happens they will have kids that will be considered minorities unless the genes happen to produce 100% white looking kids which is really doubtful. I met many hapas (men and women alike) who have issues with their dad or their dad's side of the family if he's white so that tells you something right there. They can't hide inner racist feelings from their kids.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

That whites are the evil of society, and that only whites do bad things, and only whites perpetrate racism.

That all other races (especially blacks) are angelic beings who never do anything wrong.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get it. Who is the figure in the middle and the two figures on the sides? It's not very clear what they represent.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

It's saying that White men are saying to the Black guy stick figure that non-White men like Jews, stateside Latinos, and Blacks are fugly but White women think that non-White men are the new-in thing now. The Black guy is holding the rose which signifies that White women are worthy of praise as well as the White woman would appreciate the Black man gentleman or not. But I am digressing lol.

It's showing how White men are losing their women in the US of Gay due to more integration of tradition minorities.