Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What can women do better than men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby marklambo » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:04 am

I was bored and browsing around and stumbled across these articles that mentions 14 things that women do better than men.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/tips ... gs#slide-1

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/1 ... 00096.html

(From a woman's point of view)

1. We learn better.
A study done at the University of Georgia and Columbia University found that women are better learners—basically, we have a better approach to expanding our minds. And, according to researchers, women tend to be more attentive, flexible, and organized. So at work, you're more likely to understand the task at hand better than your male coworker. Booyah.

2. We're smarter.
According to a study of IQ tests from around the world, women have higher IQs than men. Researcher James Flynn checked out the IQs of people from the U.S., Europe, Canada, New Zealand, Argentine, and Estonia, and found that women came out on top. Score.

3. We're cleaner.
A study from San Diego State University of offices across the U.S. found that men's desks and offices are germier than women's. Researchers discovered that men had anywhere from 10 to 20 percent more bacteria in their workspaces than women-and scientists say it's because they tend to be less hygenic. Ick.

4. We interview better.
A new study out of the University of Western Ontario found that women are better at handling the stress of a job interview. Researchers found that, while women get more freaked beforehand about interviewing, we do better in the actual event. Why? We prepare more before the big moment.

5. We evolve hotter.
A recent study revealed that women are getting better looking through evolution; meanwhile, men are staying the same. After following more than 2,000 people through four decades of life, the study showed that attractive women had 16 percent more children than average-looking chicks and that beautiful people are 36 percent more likely to have a daughter as their firstborn. All those gorgeous daughters mean more beautiful women than in past generations.

6. We survive car accidents more often.
This is sad but true: Men are 77 percent more likely to die in a car accident than women, according to a study done by Carnegie Mellon University. Our boyfriends should be thanking us when we nag them to "Wear your seatbelt!"

7. We're better at seeking comfort.
A Mind survey of 2,000 people revealed that women are far more likely than men to talk through their problems. Fifty-three percent of women talk to their friends about what's stressing them out, as opposed to 29 percent of men.

8. We survive car crashes more often (and we're probably better drivers).We survive car crashes more often (and we're probably better drivers).6. We're more recession-proof.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 80 percent of those who have lost their jobs since December 2007 have been men. Ouch. This could be because male-dominated fields have been hit the hardest, like manufacturing and finance. That really sucks...but hey, maybe it's time more men became nurses and educators.

9. We graduate college more often.
We already know that female enrollment is higher than male, but the Department of Education's statistics reveal that men are also less likely than women to graduate and get their bachelor's degrees. Men are also more likely to take longer than five years to complete their degree.

10. We eat healthier.
A survey of more than 14,000 people, conducted by the University of Minnesota, showed that women choose far healthier foods than men. While men are more likely to chow down on frozen pizza and red meat, women are piling fruits and veggies onto their plates. It all sounds pretty obvious, but we get so much grief for our chocolate addictions that we just had to point this one out!

11. We have stronger immune systems.
No wonder men act like such babies when they have a sniffle - women really do have stronger immune systems than men! If there are little battles going on in our bodies, women have a secret weapon: estrogen. A study done by McGill University indicated that estrogen gives women an edge when it comes to fighting off infections. That's because estrogen confronts a certain enzyme that often hinders the body's first line of defense against bacteria and viruses.

12. We live longer.
Among the world's population of those who are over 100 years old, 85 percent are women, according to the New England Centenarian Study. In general, women continue to live five to 10 years longer than men as well.

13. We're better managers, especially in this economy.
This one is a little controversial, but a slew of experts are confident that women make greater bosses because they are better listeners, mentors, problem solvers, and multitaskers than their male counterparts. In a recent Daily News article, management expert Jay Forte said, "It's a very service-oriented economy [right now], so you need employees to be motivated. Women are better connectors than men and more astute about knowing how to activate passion in their employees."

14. We invest better.
A study of 100,000 portfolios showed that women's investment returns outperform men's, 18 percent to 11 percent. This could be because women are typically more cautious with their investment decisions and think longer term.

-------------

If this is all that really have to say, then it's pretty pathetic. First off, I have to disagree with almost all of everything mentioned here. They interview better than us? Well that's because many women are usually hired based on their appearance. How many times do you go to an office building and see a hot secretary? Was she hired because of her skills or looks? The gay guy that was more qualified with more experience that interviewed before her was not even considered for the position.

It also mentions how women evolve hotter and how men stay the same. Men don't wear makeup, women do. New make up products that keep coming out with it's purpose to enhance looks targets women. These appearance enhancing companies do not target men.

They claim to be smarter and are better managers than men. If that's true, then why is it that man created this giant empire we live in and continue to do so? All the major infrastructures, new technologies that keep coming out, etc...all by man.

What I like is the one that says they eat healthier. Hmm...well that's strange considering all the fatties you see that are walking around everywhere, I don't see that as a reasonable claim.

The only thing I agree about is that they live longer and tend to be cleaner on average. It's really pathetic how feminists keep trying to make up claims how they are superior of the two genders. What can women really do that is of "value" that we as men cannot do better? Besides raising children and breast feeding, what else is there? Even men are better cooks. The top chefs of the world are men! And in general, this is the department where women should be striving in compared to man.

Are Western feminists just becoming more and more desperate to just make up such silly claims? Why can't these c**ts just accept the fact that they are females and embrace it. If more females accept and embrace who they are, we wouldn't have such an ugly man vs woman war like we do now. It's just getting old and I'm tired of childish feminists.

Opinions please...
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: What can women do better than men?

Postby Voice of Reason » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:30 am

Some very good points.

It's all propaganda, designed to appease western women and make them feel superior to men.

marklambo wrote:The only thing I agree about is that they live longer and tend to be cleaner on average. It's really pathetic how feminists keep trying to make up claims how they are superior of the two genders. What can women really do that is of "value" that we as men cannot do better? Besides raising children and breast feeding, what else is there? Even men are better cooks. The top chefs of the world are men! And in general, this is the department where women should be striving in compared to man.

Men can even knit and sew better than women, because they have stronger muscles. There is not much that women can do better, except bear children.

And "living longer" is not something women do better. It's just another thing for feminists to immaturely brag about, while they promote the idea of how "poor" womens health conditions are.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:40 am

I take it all of the above studies were a pack of lies. Either that or one of those gag articles where you just replace a word like "men" with "women". The things that women can do better are:
1. Short term memory and memory for irrelevant details.
2. Repetitive fine body movements (typing, sewing etc.).
3. Having a vagina.

Men do absolutely everything else better and it is not even close. Women are really just biological machines to be used by men to perform menial tasks.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What can women do better than men?

Postby Repatriate » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:03 am

marklambo wrote:1. We learn better.
A study done at the University of Georgia and Columbia University found that women are better learners—basically, we have a better approach to expanding our minds. And, according to researchers, women tend to be more attentive, flexible, and organized. So at work, you're more likely to understand the task at hand better than your male coworker. Booyah.

2. We're smarter.
According to a study of IQ tests from around the world, women have higher IQs than men. Researcher James Flynn checked out the IQs of people from the U.S., Europe, Canada, New Zealand, Argentine, and Estonia, and found that women came out on top. Score.

I'll group these two together because they are both obviously horse shit points. When you point out there is a significant lack of women in science and math related fields as well as women involved in historical innovation they get real pissy. They usually bring up feminist gender studies and how men have oppressed them out of engineering fields etc.. How women are bullied by male teachers in the classroom blah blah blah..

3. We're cleaner.
A study from San Diego State University of offices across the U.S. found that men's desks and offices are germier than women's. Researchers discovered that men had anywhere from 10 to 20 percent more bacteria in their workspaces than women-and scientists say it's because they tend to be less hygenic. Ick.

:lol:

It's probably germier because men spend more time at their desk and are actually doing work.
4. We interview better.
A new study out of the University of Western Ontario found that women are better at handling the stress of a job interview. Researchers found that, while women get more freaked beforehand about interviewing, we do better in the actual event. Why? We prepare more before the big moment.

I won't argue that point too much. I think western women can spin amazing B.S. when up against the wall and they know how to utilize society's rules to their benefit in the most devious ways.

5. We evolve hotter.
A recent study revealed that women are getting better looking through evolution; meanwhile, men are staying the same. After following more than 2,000 people through four decades of life, the study showed that attractive women had 16 percent more children than average-looking chicks and that beautiful people are 36 percent more likely to have a daughter as their firstborn. All those gorgeous daughters mean more beautiful women than in past generations.

I don't think this applies to American women who seem to be getting uglier after each generation.

6. We survive car accidents more often.
This is sad but true: Men are 77 percent more likely to die in a car accident than women, according to a study done by Carnegie Mellon University. Our boyfriends should be thanking us when we nag them to "Wear your seatbelt!"

Meaningless stat.

7. We're better at seeking comfort.
A Mind survey of 2,000 people revealed that women are far more likely than men to talk through their problems. Fifty-three percent of women talk to their friends about what's stressing them out, as opposed to 29 percent of men.

Western women love to talk but they don't like to listen.
8. We survive car crashes more often (and we're probably better drivers).We survive car crashes more often (and we're probably better drivers).6. We're more recession-proof.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 80 percent of those who have lost their jobs since December 2007 have been men. Ouch. This could be because male-dominated fields have been hit the hardest, like manufacturing and finance. That really sucks...but hey, maybe it's time more men became nurses and educators.

Again with this...yawn.

9. We graduate college more often.
We already know that female enrollment is higher than male, but the Department of Education's statistics reveal that men are also less likely than women to graduate and get their bachelor's degrees. Men are also more likely to take longer than five years to complete their degree.

Maybe it's because western men are too busy trying to make ends meet with a family and are trying to establish themselves in the rat race sooner than women.
10. We eat healthier.
A survey of more than 14,000 people, conducted by the University of Minnesota, showed that women choose far healthier foods than men. While men are more likely to chow down on frozen pizza and red meat, women are piling fruits and veggies onto their plates. It all sounds pretty obvious, but we get so much grief for our chocolate addictions that we just had to point this one out!

This would have surprised me given the number of land whales I see around town in the U.S.
11. We have stronger immune systems.
No wonder men act like such babies when they have a sniffle - women really do have stronger immune systems than men! If there are little battles going on in our bodies, women have a secret weapon: estrogen. A study done by McGill University indicated that estrogen gives women an edge when it comes to fighting off infections. That's because estrogen confronts a certain enzyme that often hinders the body's first line of defense against bacteria and viruses.

Who gives a f**k?
12. We live longer.
Among the world's population of those who are over 100 years old, 85 percent are women, according to the New England Centenarian Study. In general, women continue to live five to 10 years longer than men as well.

This benefits who and what?
13. We're better managers, especially in this economy.
This one is a little controversial, but a slew of experts are confident that women make greater bosses because they are better listeners, mentors, problem solvers, and multitaskers than their male counterparts. In a recent Daily News article, management expert Jay Forte said, "It's a very service-oriented economy [right now], so you need employees to be motivated. Women are better connectors than men and more astute about knowing how to activate passion in their employees."

Hahahaha. women love to backstab other women and are petty as f**k in management positions. ANYONE that has worked in an environment that has a female boss knows this to be true. It doesn't even have to be work related..a female superior of any type usually turns out to be a monster.
14. We invest better.
A study of 100,000 portfolios showed that women's investment returns outperform men's, 18 percent to 11 percent. This could be because women are typically more cautious with their investment decisions and think longer term.

How many of those "investments" are alimony or settlement based.

These are my rebuttals to complete horse shit. It's another empty feel good feminist propaganda piece written by a bubble head to be consumed by like minded imbeciles.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:51 am

I should let them solve all their own problems, then? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:09 pm

1. multitasking
2. get sex
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Renata » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:32 pm

That's a broad question. I'm alot smarter than most people in general & I know it. I see stupid' around me all the time & wonder where everyone's logic & clarity of thought went'.

Long ago & even today, there is proof that the way to conquer a civilization is to divide it & then conquer it. Time & time again in history countries/tribes/families/friends fall & become enemies due to this same strategy.

Western Men & Women have been put in direct competition' with eachother.
Men & Women have been made rivals.
We've been divided & are being conquered. When we should stand & support each other.

Never measure your worth based on someone else's success or achievement. For example the guy that made it to the top could have only made a 60% pass. Therefore I will never measure my worth or value based on another, because the bar might be quite low.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby onethousandknives » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Women are better at following than men.

http://www.niashanks.com/2012/02/3-reas ... htlifters/
Written by Olympic weightlifting coach Nick Horton. Basically he much prefers women as students because men will want to do their own thing, whereas women will just listen to him without really questioning him. Which is great, if the person you're listening to is knowledgeable/etc. But the problem is, even if you're listening to someone very very smart, you're still not using independent analysis.

Basically, I believe the reason why women have not really excelled in science/etc is for this reason. They're simply not risky enough. Guys, in an attempt to be great/do something new, will blow themselves up and fail 99/100 times, in an effort to accomplish something. Women, on the other hand, will only follow an established route. So this works for women, as they're not wasting their time and failing, but it wouldn't work for society at large to have the woman thought process, as nothing new would be accomplished.

I think this is the biggest difference between general male and general female thought process. I mean, female thought process works, but without male thought process to offset it, nothing would get accomplished ever.

Also I'd like to point out that men are physically stronger than women, and males even in sports pretty well dominated by females like figure skating and gymnastics are still doing higher level moves even though the male population of those sports is probably like single digit percentages. No woman can say "boohoo, we've been disadvantaged with gymnastics, figure skating, ballet, waah." Some people bring up how some sports like baseball, football, etc, won't let women play and say it's only because women are disadvantaged, and that's my counter argument.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster

Postby marklambo » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:33 pm

onethousandknives wrote:Women are better at following than men.

http://www.niashanks.com/2012/02/3-reas ... htlifters/
Written by Olympic weightlifting coach Nick Horton. Basically he much prefers women as students because men will want to do their own thing, whereas women will just listen to him without really questioning him. Which is great, if the person you're listening to is knowledgeable/etc. But the problem is, even if you're listening to someone very very smart, you're still not using independent analysis.

Basically, I believe the reason why women have not really excelled in science/etc is for this reason. They're simply not risky enough. Guys, in an attempt to be great/do something new, will blow themselves up and fail 99/100 times, in an effort to accomplish something. Women, on the other hand, will only follow an established route. So this works for women, as they're not wasting their time and failing, but it wouldn't work for society at large to have the woman thought process, as nothing new would be accomplished.

I think this is the biggest difference between general male and general female thought process. I mean, female thought process works, but without male thought process to offset it, nothing would get accomplished ever.

Also I'd like to point out that men are physically stronger than women, and males even in sports pretty well dominated by females like figure skating and gymnastics are still doing higher level moves even though the male population of those sports is probably like single digit percentages. No woman can say "boohoo, we've been disadvantaged with gymnastics, figure skating, ballet, waah." Some people bring up how some sports like baseball, football, etc, won't let women play and say it's only because women are disadvantaged, and that's my counter argument.

You have some good points in your comment but I have to disagree with that article about weightlifting. Based on the article, it says women listen better and have wider hips so they are better as olympic weightlifters. But those aren't really good enough reasons to claim that women are better in weightlifting. Women weren't created to do these things by nature. There's a reason why men by nature have more testosterone and bigger muscles. Men by nature have always been the stronger of the 2 genders and it will always be this way. Of course there will be some exceptions but in general, everyone knows who's the stronger of the 2. That article was very silly.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby onethousandknives » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Well yeah, men are better weightlifters. Because all the records are set by men. HOWEVER, I think what the author is arguing is it's easier for a woman to make the intermediate levels of the sport due to their characteristics. Top level men are still gonna win.

I think in lifting for women the sky could be the limit, for example, Jang Mi Ran snatched and clean and jerked in 2008 more than Paul Anderson did in the 1950s. Paul Anderson/etc in the 50s had crappier technique and it was 3 lift format (overhead press) but I'm interested in what women can ultimately do. I think the ultimate limiting factor for women is the bodyfat levels, actually. Men can safely have like 5% bodyfat, but women can only safely have like 15%. So in a given weight class, a man is going to have more muscle. SUPPOSEDLY women have good or even better work capacity than men, and can handle more training volume, but men can handle more intensity. So some people theorize that females could get as good as men or better if they used extremely high training volume.

Olympic style lifting is more like gymnastics or something, though, in that it requires timing, flexibility, etc, it's not like a bench press contest. You need equal levels of strength and technical proficiency. You'll meet people that can deadlift 500lbs and can't overhead squat the bare barbell. I think women's athletic background for getting into Olympic lifting is better generally, for that regard. Most female Olympic lifters come from a gymnastics background, and after they get too old or big, they'll switch to Olympic weightlifting. Someone that does parkour will probably make a better lifter than, say, a college football player because their flexibility and visual processing will probably be better.

-----------
Anyway, regarding women, though, as a generality, I feel women aren't challenged enough to actually figure out their limits, if that makes any sense. Think about if you've ever helped someone move stuff or do heavy labor. If a woman is on the job and she says something is too heavy, people will be like "oh ok, well, that's all right, take a rest" etc. However, if a guy is doing the same work and makes the same complaint, people will be like "c'mon you p***y, just lift/move the f***ing thing already!" and I feel women aren't pushed too much in that way in society.

I don't know if the differences between men and women are really quite as biological or cultural. Obviously there's biological sorta "limits" for everything, but I feel women aren't expected to adapt to certain roles that there really is no biological reason they can't do. Like car repair. Very few women do car repair. There's no biological reason why they can't. Just they're not "expected" to know anything about car repair and never do. Thankfully (and this is the demise of society...) guys are not in the present time expected to be self sufficient and know anything about it either. Nobody's really pushed women to be equal in abilities to men.

I'd argue with the advent of feminism women are LESS self sufficient than they used to be. They can't cook anymore. Most women you meet won't even be able to boil a potato nowadays. Most women can't sew anymore. Most women don't know anything about, say, herbalism, or gathering herbs, or farming/gardening. Hell, most don't even know much about like arts and crafts anymore. Women nowadays seem kinda helpless, really. If you took away the "utilities" they'd die. So I actually feel really bad for women nowadays, as feminism has created a situation where they are just helpless sitting duck wage drones that go sing along to Beyonce.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 pm

One vote for their ability to clean the house!
Last edited by pete98146 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Yaa it's all propaganda, women can for sure max a credit card out faster. :D

Somebody on this site put it right when they said let civilization collapse and when the women do not have the nanny state to hold their hand and prop them up then we will see how well they do without men!

To me in general most women are very shallow, even more so than men and men can be pretty shallow.

Men are just modified women with sperm production and 20 times the testosjerome as they would say in the hood. :shock: That is what makes a man a man. Women are superior genetically because the have double sets of chromosomes, where a man has a single set and a different set for sperm production to make a man a man as I put it. Women with a double set allows them to have a second set to fall back on in case one set is damaged, this is why retardation and defects of sorts are more common in men than women.

Women are much more run of the mill and like cookie cutter, in my opinion a well honed man is superior on just about all fronts but I mean a very gifted man like OBAMA! Daa ultimate Black Man!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby marklambo » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:27 pm

onethousandknives wrote:Anyway, regarding women, though, as a generality, I feel women aren't challenged enough to actually figure out their limits, if that makes any sense. Think about if you've ever helped someone move stuff or do heavy labor. If a woman is on the job and she says something is too heavy, people will be like "oh ok, well, that's all right, take a rest" etc. However, if a guy is doing the same work and makes the same complaint, people will be like "c'mon you p***y, just lift/move the f***ing thing already!" and I feel women aren't pushed too much in that way in society.

Well with this feminism disease infested society, it's probably about time that people start pushing these women. But the problem is that women will never accept it. They want their cake and eat it too, especially these feminist c**ts. They want to be treated as equal but yet they will refuse to move something because it's too "heavy" for them. Even if the box wasn't as heavy and she was physically able to lift it, she wouldn't because she wants it both ways. She wants to feel empowered but she also wants to be treated like a "woman".

Feminists really need to figure out what the hell they want. If they want true equality, they need to stop avoiding things and using the "I'm a woman card" as an excuse to everything they don't feel like doing. But the sad thing is that there is no equality, never was and never will. Right now it's all favored towards them and everyone knows it, even the feminists.

It would be so nice to live in a society where we have men and women. A man does what he is supposed to do and a woman does what she's supposed to do. Both compliment each other and both are happy.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:34 pm

onethousandknives wrote: Basically he much prefers women as students because men will want to do their own thing, whereas women will just listen to him without really questioning him. Which is great, if the person you're listening to is knowledgeable/etc.

The tendency to mindlessly obey supposed authority (actually a necessity for females since they can't think for themselves) is not a skill which females "do better", but rather it represents a deficiency on their part. The author of that article was clearly just trying to establish his mangina credentials in order to keep his job.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby onethousandknives » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Cornfed wrote:
onethousandknives wrote: Basically he much prefers women as students because men will want to do their own thing, whereas women will just listen to him without really questioning him. Which is great, if the person you're listening to is knowledgeable/etc.

The tendency to mindlessly obey supposed authority (actually a necessity for females since they can't think for themselves) is not a skill which females "do better", but rather it represents a deficiency on their part. The author of that article was clearly just trying to establish his mangina credentials in order to keep his job.

I guess my theory has some science behind it.

http://www.nature.com/npp/journal/v28/n ... 0200a.html
Testosterone enhances divergent thinking, estrogen enhances convergent thinking.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions