Are playboys suffering from a broken heart?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Are playboys suffering from a broken heart?

Post by Winston »

I have a theory.

Guys who are playboys or players are not just into variety in women. They probably got propelled into that lifestyle after getting traumatized by a broken heart from someone who left them. The separation caused such pain that they don't want to let it ever happen again. So instead of investing all their feelings into one person, they DIVERSIFY their feelings by spreading it to multiple women, while not getting serious with any of them. This way they are protected from getting hurt, so that if they lose one girl, they have others as backup.

Is that correct? Does this fit anyone you know, including yourself?

I think this is the case with me too, but even before my breakup, I was already craving variety.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Western women do nothing to instill loyalty into their men that's for sure. However, I think narcissism is root cause of infidelity. The guys that sleep around seem to have a fairly high opinion of themselves as they never feel guilty about it afterwards.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I don't think humans are meant to be naturally monogamous anyways. If it's within the male's social capacity to do so they will f**k lots of women naturally. Women are biologically designed to accept lots of mates within a tribe. You can't just choose to be a playboy..if you are constrained by your lack of options (financial, attractiveness, or whatever) then you'll end up in another long term relationship. Most American men are constrained by various social and economic limitations.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good points guys. Steve R told me the other day that people he talked to from Latin America say that men in their countries are commonly playboys. This seems to be also true of men in Russia, Ukraine and the Philippines as well. Steve said that this was proof that men by nature are playboys. It's only in repressed countries like the US that men are repressed and not allowed to follow their true nature. Being a playboy in the US is a taboo.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Re: Are playboys suffering from a broken heart?

Post by Renata »

Winston wrote:I have a theory.

Guys who are playboys or players are not just into variety in women. They probably got propelled into that lifestyle after getting traumatized by a broken heart from someone who left them. The separation caused such pain that they don't want to let it ever happen again. So instead of investing all their feelings into one person, they DIVERSIFY their feelings by spreading it to multiple women, while not getting serious with any of them. This way they are protected from getting hurt, so that if they lose one girl, they have others as backup.

I think this is the case with me too, but even before my breakup, I was already craving variety.
They don't suffer from broken hearts, it's just a case of being low-class plus having no morals when it comes to others.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Good points guys. Steve R told me the other day that people he talked to from Latin America say that men in their countries are commonly playboys. This seems to be also true of men in Russia, Ukraine and the Philippines as well. Steve said that this was proof that men by nature are playboys. It's only in repressed countries like the US that men are repressed and not allowed to follow their true nature. Being a playboy in the US is a taboo.
I think fschmidt wrote a piece about "post-game societies", describing this structure.
The males are so busy mate-guarding and mate stealing (well, borrowing at least), men won't cooperate long enough to build or maintain civilization beyond bare necessity.

That goes for not just the places you mentioned, but lower class areas in 1st world nations, too.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Ya, I have a couple of player friends and they're always complaining about girls screwing them over.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Renata wrote:
Winston wrote:I have a theory.

They don't suffer from broken hearts, it's just a case of being low-class plus having no morals when it comes to others.
The highest status or richest men also tend to be the biggest playboys simply because it's easy and all options are available when it comes to women. Women also naturally accept this behavior more because they value such high men. Tell me that you wouldn't sleep with George Clooney or some other famous and fantastically wealthy man if given the chance. A lot of women will deny that they would but behind closed doors or in a social scene they will fully submit in awe then rationalize it later as a moment of weakness.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Ya, I have a couple of player friends and they're always complaining about girls screwing them over.
When dealing with western women, you either play them or they play you. The one that gets screwed over is the one who was played and is not the player.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote: They don't suffer from broken hearts, it's just a case of being low-class plus having no morals when it comes to others.
Why low class? Isn't it the opposite? Men who have more money and are higher class are usually the ones who can afford to be playboys. This is why richer guys in Asia will have mistresses, even if they are married. Lower class men usually have to be monogamous since they can't get women as easily.

But anyway, if you talk to playboy types, you will find that a lot of them became playboys after suffering a big broken heart or traumatizing breakup.

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Another useless thread....

I do know women are responsible for creating badboys.

Lots of nice guys turned into bad boys have being treated bad by women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Well some people have the "love" gene and want to fall in love, and do fall in love, but find it hard to resist the pull of other women, too.

Also, (rich, powerful) men in Asia are also players.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Found fschmidt's write-up. 1 page.

Post-Game Culture
http://www.coalpha.org/Post-Game-Culture-td6256108.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

all men will cheat given the chance.all men will abandon their spouse if a hotter,better thing is there that wants them.

women are no different.humans are incapable of forming loyal bonds.

I've come to that conclusion.I think it is true.

sociopathy is human nature.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote: Steve R told me the other day that people he talked to from Latin America say that men in their countries are commonly playboys. This seems to be also true of men in Russia, Ukraine and the Philippines as well.
When I tell Filipinas that I've never been married, they just assume that I must be a playboy. It's the biggest obstacle I've had to dating them.