Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

My dating life peaked in high school

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

My dating life peaked in high school

Postby Jeremy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:03 pm

I had way more opportunities during that period than at any other time in my life. I'm talking maybe 5 or 6 solid chances with slender, fresh faced, naive 14-16 year olds.

Then virtually overnight (graduation)... tumbleweeds. From the outside, college looked like a poon paradise. But soon it became obvious that any mildly attractive girl was inaccessible. I knew the next four years were going to be hell when, during orientation, some plain jane complained, "There aren't any cute guys here."

The working world is just as barren as far as opportunities. But at least you aren't constantly being tortured by a flesh buffet you can't partake in.
Last edited by Jeremy on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby mrmillersd » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:06 pm

what school did you go to? dumber athletic jock type dudes tend to go to public or crappy schools while top schools have plenty of cute nerdy girls and loads of gay/awkward/nerdy/beta dudes. These schools also arn't absultely RULED by fraternities so its easier to meet people
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Postby Jeremy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:19 pm

mrmillersd wrote:what school did you go to? dumber athletic jock type dudes tend to go to public or crappy schools while top schools have plenty of cute nerdy girls and loads of gay/awkward/nerdy/beta dudes. These schools also arn't absultely RULED by fraternities so its easier to meet people

A good school. But even the nerdy girls were social butterflies with 1000+ Facebook friends. Many of them got snatched up early on. The ones who didn't were just super picky.

There weren't many opportunities to meet people. Everyone formed their little cliques during orientation week and stuck with them for the remaining four years.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:28 pm

College is like a huge playground for the players and alphas. If you're not either of those than expect to get something never or at least like once every 4 months.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby fightforlove » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:28 pm

It only gets worse after college. Young, single, attractive females are an endangered species in the professional working world, especially if you work in a tech field.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby Jeremy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Another thing: women start looking like udder crap in their mid 20's. And no, that wasn't a typo.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 pm

One of the great outrages of modern society is how the highest quality females are being ploughed by little twerps their own age instead of guys like me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions