Anybody notice how capitalistic/monopolistic dating is?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Anybody notice how capitalistic/monopolistic dating is?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Here in america that is. Girls here either only have sex with 10% of guys or are in relationships which leaves the majority of guys either getting by with scraps now and then or just nothing. You can only meet girls in America through friends. Therefore, you had to be part of the cool kids in middle school because that's when cliques started to be cemented unless you were a girl. What happens if you move to another state or something? Is it a lose/lose situation? College is not any better. People just hang out with their high school friends that they came with or go home back to their home town.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

The average guy would be much better off not playing the game at all. I should've stayed in my small town, gotten a blue collar job straight out of high school, stayed away from young females, and banged the odd hooker. That would've been the safe route. The smart route. Instead I wasted my prime years chasing a mirage.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Jeremy wrote:The average guy would be much better off not playing the game at all. I should've stayed in my small town, gotten a blue collar job straight out of high school, stayed away from young females, and banged the odd hooker. That would've been the safe route. The smart route. Instead I wasted my prime years chasing a mirage.
I really think p4p is a legit outlet for young men focusing on their careers in America. It's looked down on but think about the opportunity cost involved.

A young man would fare much better concentrating on a career from ages 18-30 and making as much money as possible. Then using disposable income to travel and bang women overseas. They would have a fantastic resume at this point, security, and bankable skills.

Then from 30+ when they are established with money and much more world wise they can start dating regular women and focusing on possible long term relationship prospects.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

You can concentrate on career, freinds, AND banging women. THEN you can move overseas to find a nice wife to marry.

Why do people think you cant have a great career and be social and bedding women? Unless you are a narcoleptic dude who needs 9 hours of sleep even as an adult, you have plenty of time in a day.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I think men should focus on building dating skills in their 20s as to rack up experience points. However, it should only be treated as a hobby and learning experience.

Like learning about rejections and not being bothered about it much is something that needs to be learned at a young age and should give you leverage in the long run. You need to put yourself out there and get experience instead of locking yourself up, getting out and being rejected is experience gained!
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Women take too much energy and its main reason why most guys never accomplish anything in life.

Yes, majority of guys either getting by with scraps now and then or just nothing

What we are seeing now is TRUE capitalism
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:The banksters are monopolizing all the world with their fake money scheme. This includes women. The common beta guy isn't meant to have any women left for him, and that is by design.

These people are starting to infight amongst themselves, none of them want the people to wake up to what a con the system is and demand a honest system.

They love idiots who cannot think for themselves.
Time to Hide!
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

No, they love idiots who constantly talk about their scheme, make documentaries, but never DO ANYTHING lol.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: Anybody notice how capitalistic/monopolistic dating

Post by Voice of Reason »

Mr.Darcy wrote:is here in america. Girls here either only have sex with 10% of guys or are in relationships which leaves the majority of guys either getting by with scraps now and then or just nothing.
The vast majority of western women tend to take it in turns to whore themselves off to the top percentage of men, while the rest have to fight over the scraps. This is the situation that feminism has created, and it is why so many men in America go crazy and start shooting people.
Mr.Darcy wrote:You can only meet girls in America through friends. Therefore, you had to be part of the cool kids in middle school because that's when cliques started to be cemented unless you were a girl.
And even with the women you meet through friends, most of them are "taken" or fat. It is very hard for a normal functioning guy to meet women in America, unless he makes them feel exited every second of the time he is with her.

All it takes for a western woman is one minute of awkward silence, and your chances are dashed.
Mr.Darcy wrote:What happens if you move to another state or something? Is it a lose/lose situation? College is not any better. People just hang out with their high school friends that they came with or go home back to their home town.
You would think college would be the perfect place to meet women...but only if you are the top 10%. For a normal guy in todays gynocentric feminist society, college/university can be detrimental to your dating health.