Are White Women The Gold Standard Of Beauty?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rayn wrote:I honestly don't find white women to be pretty. I am not talking about the celebrities and models here. I'm talking about the regular Jones and Janes. People like you and me. With the noble exception of the Russians I find none of them could actually hold a candle to the locals in terms of looks.

That one Swedish girl I met who worked in the embassy of her nation was so ugly I was like.......ugh, no, get out of my face. True story.
I think a lot of "average" white women look like men in drag to be honest. If you see an average white woman next to a ladyboy (even a bad one) you can't help but come to a pretty stark realization. I have witnessed such a sight and at the end of the day if I were to just go by physical attributes I would say the asian ladyboy looks more like a woman.

I think Eastern europeans are notably different because of diet, genetics, etc.. They have just the right mixture in their bloodlines.

White women are wonderful looking and feminine at that youthful peak of teenage years..but after that they mostly become men in drag.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Yeah, they all look beat up after 25. Which is why all the ones I post are under that. :lol:

Gianna Michaels:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... 8FZUJI1YdV

Just some run-of-the-mill sorority girls:
http://greek.umd.edu/wp-content/plugins ... &q=90&zc=1

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are White Women The Gold Standard Of Beauty?

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Tommy Sotomayer explaining the idea that white women are the standard of beauty.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."