Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Isn't this girl's face so UNAmericanized and unspoiled? lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Isn't this girl's face so UNAmericanized and unspoiled? lol

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Check out this cute Chinese girl's face on PlentyofFish that I like. Doesn't her face look so UNAmericanized and unspoiled? Notice how it looks sweet, good natured, modest and humble, and not the typical bitchy, spoiled, rotten, diva attitude of American girls. Aren't such faces so refreshing?

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?s=1 ... d=49816790

Contrast her face with this typical rotten American girl below, who is full of herself and nearly impossible to connect with. Don't they look like different species? lol

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby kai1275 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 pm

She probably is a nice woman I suppose... She works in the airline industry so maybe she is a flight attendant? Just because she looks pleasant does not mean much. She works in a service industry so on the surface she seems sweet, but it would be a mistake to assume too much more than just that.

Since when can FW post profiles on POF? I thought that site was US and Canada only....
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Jeremy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:32 pm

I've had fob Asian girls look at me like that when I checked them out, and it was very refreshing. All I get from Americanized girls is a scowl.
Last edited by Jeremy on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby kai1275 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Do you plan on talking to her Winston? :D

Her face even looks like yours except her smile is bigger and she has less acne/stuff going on like yours. :lol: Unless she used a little photoshop, LOL
Come on, talk to her, you might get far with her. This could be your reason to go to China even!

DOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby marklambo » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Taken from her profile...very strange thing to say to describe oneself....

I love animal(both alive and cooked)

It's a good thing you don't have pets Winston. She sounds like she would cook and eat your pet if you did.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby The Professor » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Winston you are living in a fantasy if you think Chinese women are any better than American women. They're actually a lot worse. You of all people should know. Do you have selective amnesia?

You lived in Taiwan for years. How did you like the women there? Back when you were there you kept making long posts that were practically college theses about how picky, shallow, materialistic, spoiled, and so on that Taiwanese women were, why you couldn't get laid, and how like half of the foreigners you knew had the same problems you did. Things are no different on the mainland. I lived in mainland China for a year, so I'm speaking from experience.

* disgusting pointless images removed

I bet the American women you posted would be more friendly with me and more accepting of me than the Chinese women, even though neither of them would date me, obviously.

So what if some woman has a friendly looking face in some picture? I thought you were the type who valued truth and looking deeper than the surface. And let me tell you, what lies beneath the surface of a Chinese woman is 5 times worse than the content of an American woman's character.

I can't believe you actually lived in Taiwan, hated the women there, couldn't get laid, and still take the blue pill on Chinese women.

Will you ever learn?
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:20 pm

I'm sorry Professor. I don't know you and therefore can't count you as credible. Especially when the majority of my sources say otherwise.

On the other hand, most of my friends and credible sources I know say that Chinese women are MUCH MORE approachable than American or Taiwanese.

Furthermore, my experiences chatting with China women on webcam and phone definitely support that they are much more open, down to earth, and friendly. Some of them are as friendly and eager as Filipinas even.

So it's your claim vs. a TON of sources to the contrary, plus my own experience as well. Surely you don't think that your word trumps everyone else's? lol. Get real dude.

Did you not see this comparison of letters I received in Taiwan and China? It shows a big difference.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=14564

Why did you post such ugly wedding pictures? Are you sick? Do you have no taste for beauty?

I'm going to remove your photos. They are disgusting and pointless.

Finally, you must suck at reading body language and faces. Facial expressions are NOT surface level. A surface level shallowness, such as the typical plastic American smile, is obvious and fake. A face shows a lot more from a person's inner nature and attitude which can be read by humans and animals. Even children and animals know this. It's common sense. Why do so many know-it-all guys like you don't?

We all have the ability to pick up on body language, face and expressions, even if we don't realize it. There are many visual cues that one's subconscious can pick up on, even if one's conscious mind is stupid and suppressed like yours is. lol

Furthermore, the eyes say a lot more even. They are the window to the soul, for a reason, and cannot lie. Let me tell you a secret: The left eye tells you a person's true intent and emotion more than the right eye does.

It's tedious trying to explain things to toddlers like you.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby kai1275 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 pm

marklambo wrote:Taken from her profile...very strange thing to say to describe oneself....

It's a good thing you don't have pets Winston. She sounds like she would cook and eat your pet if you did.

LOL! Chinese women love meat. Probably the case is her English needs a bit of work.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby kai1275 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:46 pm

The Professor wrote:Winston you are living in a fantasy if you think Chinese women are any better than American women. They're actually a lot worse. You of all people should know. Do you have selective amnesia?

You lived in Taiwan for years. How did you like the women there? Back when you were there you kept making long posts that were practically college theses about how picky, shallow, materialistic, spoiled, and so on that Taiwanese women were, why you couldn't get laid, and how like half of the foreigners you knew had the same problems you did. Things are no different on the mainland. I lived in mainland China for a year, so I'm speaking from experience.

I bet the American women you posted would be more friendly with me and more accepting of me than the Chinese women, even though neither of them would date me, obviously.

So what if some woman has a friendly looking face in some picture? I thought you were the type who valued truth and looking deeper than the surface. And let me tell you, what lies beneath the surface of a Chinese woman is 5 times worse than the content of an American woman's character.

I can't believe you actually lived in Taiwan, hated the women there, couldn't get laid, and still take the blue pill on Chinese women.

Will you ever learn?

Geeez you troll harder than anyone else these days.... what the hell happened to you?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby kai1275 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Winston wrote:I'm sorry Professor. I don't know you and therefore can't count you as credible. Especially when the majority of my sources say otherwise.

On the other hand, most of my friends and credible sources I know say that Chinese women are MUCH MORE approachable than American or Taiwanese.

Furthermore, my experiences chatting with China women on webcam and phone definitely support that they are much more open, down to earth, and friendly. Some of them are as friendly and eager as Filipinas even.

So it's your claim vs. a TON of sources to the contrary, plus my own experience as well. Surely you don't think that your word trumps everyone else's? lol. Get real dude.

Did you not see this comparison of letters I received in Taiwan and China? It shows a big difference.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=14564

Why did you post such ugly wedding pictures? Are you sick? Do you have no taste for beauty?

I'm going to remove your photos. They are disgusting and pointless.

Finally, you must suck at reading body language and faces. Facial expressions are NOT surface level. A surface level shallowness, such as the typical plastic American smile, is obvious and fake. A face shows a lot more from a person's inner nature and attitude which can be read by humans and animals. Even children and animals know this. It's common sense. Why do so many know-it-all guys like you don't?

We all have the ability to pick up on body language, face and expressions, even if we don't realize it. There are many visual cues that one's subconscious can pick up on, even if one's conscious mind is stupid and suppressed like yours is. lol

Furthermore, the eyes say a lot more even. They are the window to the soul, for a reason, and cannot lie. Let me tell you a secret: The left eye tells you a person's true intent and emotion more than the right eye does.

It's tedious trying to explain things to toddlers like you.

:) Even though it was the professor, that was a nice burn you just dropped on him. :lol:

My wife thinks that lady might be very rich or comes from a family like that. She also has a dog. I know you hate those things, even more than I do. Actually I just hate animal worship..useful working dogs/horses, etc are okay with me.

Now that I had more time to look at her profile, I would say she is a typical Beijing/Shanghai shengnu. Nothing wrong with that at all, just be prepared to potentially see more Westernized attributes than you would see from a non-Beijing/Shanghai woman. Both kinds have advantages and disadvantages, but sometimes these women are a tad high-strung, even for Chinese women. And you seem to be a more relaxed laid back dude. If you are an introvert, having an extroverted wife is actually a very good thing.

Shengnu like her are smart and successful usually and are fairly desperate to get married for many reasons, but most of them are just extremely lonely and are sick and tired of it, especially the ones that do not mind being a good traditional wife, but no average Chinese man wants them because they still have more accomplishments and money than they do.

Problem is that if they are willing to pick up your clothes off the floor and hand-wash your red silk boxers, and cook for you everyday, they are not going to advertise that openly to all Chinese men in China, and why should anyone do that? The downside to that is that it does nothing to help them separate themselves from the 18-27 year olds that are just as hot, or hotter, that will also do laundry and cook too.

She is still worth a chat or few. Being an older woman like that, a read on her maturity should not take long at all to perform.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby The Professor » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:15 pm

kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:Winston you are living in a fantasy if you think Chinese women are any better than American women. They're actually a lot worse. You of all people should know. Do you have selective amnesia?

Will you ever learn?

Geeez you troll harder than anyone else these days.... what the hell happened to you?

Trolling? All I'm doing is posting my opinions, talking about my first hand experiences in China, and showing other proof to back up what I'm saying. Most accusations of trolling on forums are bullshit. It's usually just a cheap way to dismiss users with points of view that contrast that of the forum. Half of what I said was simply fact, like how when Winston was in Taiwan he made a ton of posts about how he couldn't get laid, how a ton of the foreigners he knew had the same problem, and how the women there were cold, picky, bitchy, shallow, materialistic, and so on. Tell me I'm lying. If you joined before then, just go look at his posts from circa 2011.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Postby marklambo » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm

kai1275 wrote:
marklambo wrote:Taken from her profile...very strange thing to say to describe oneself....

LOL! Chinese women love meat. Probably the case is her English needs a bit of work.

Yea, most women do love the "meat" lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Stop arguing you guys. You're tearing me apart.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby kai1275 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:22 pm

The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Will you ever learn?

Trolling? All I'm doing is posting my opinions, talking about my first hand experiences in China, and showing other proof to back up what I'm saying. Most accusations of trolling on forums are bullshit. It's usually just a cheap way to dismiss users with points of view that contrast that of the forum. Half of what I said was simply fact, like how when Winston was in Taiwan he made a ton of posts about how he couldn't get laid, how a ton of the foreigners he knew had the same problem, and how the women there were cold, picky, bitchy, shallow, materialistic, and so on. Tell me I'm lying. If you joined before then, just go look at his posts from circa 2011.

Dude.... I am fully aware of his Taiwan difficulties. I never lived or visited Taiwan, so I am not an expert on them. I know that he and Rock have strong contrasting opinions about Taiwan. Perhaps Rock has serious swag/PUA abilities, but Winston is not the first person to tell me those things about Taiwan. Some Chinese friends in the US have told me similar things. ABC ones and immigrated ones. I can even tell the difference often times between a Taiwanese and a mainlander by looking at them or listening to them.

My point is that China and Taiwan are very f***ing different. I do understand that. The stuff he wrote about in regards to Taiwan is unheard of in mainland China. I have dated 2 handfuls of Chinese women myself and have a Chinese wife. Never have I ever received anything like what he wrote about in Taiwan. Sometimes if Chinese are busy doing stuff, they might have that soul-less machine look to them when they are being serious. Stop them to chat, and that usually changes quickly. Still depends upon the person and the location, but in general the two places are night and day.

One thing that is kinda cool to see is the competitiveness being seen with a pretty Chinese girl in China. As a laowai, other women would smile, wave, pout, frown, stare, follow us, or try to talk to me. While my wife is with me! They get jealous because they all want a nice and friendly man too! Does Taiwan have this?

One of the things I liked last time I was in China, was how men and women would tell me that they could tell I was highly educated because of my politeness and great manners. They enjoyed seeing that from me and you could easily tell because of the size of the smiles. In China, many people would offer me and my wife to come have tea with them and talk about America or whatever. Does Taiwan have this?

Even Taiwanese men are getting more traditional Chinese wives in China these days! I don't blame them at all! The women are awesome!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby kai1275 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:24 pm

marklambo wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Yea, most women do love the "meat" lol

Heh. I cannot vouch for others, but I know Chinese women love it alot. :P

Pun intended. :wink:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions