Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rooshv describes happierabroad.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Rooshv describes happierabroad.

Postby Repatriate » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:16 pm

http://www.rooshv.com/the-manosphere-is-lost#comments

I just finished listening to a manosphere radio show that features a prominent blogger. His co-host is… a girl. I’m supposed to see value in her sharing thoughts on men’s issues, yet instead I’m disturbed at the platform she was given. I believe this is the exact moment that the manosphere has jumped the shark, where I’m now embarrassed to be a part of it. I predict within a couple years, the word “manosphereâ€￾ will attract as much stench as the word “PUA.â€￾ There are two reasons for it: (1) The arrival of geeks who have no game, and (2) The infiltration of women.

There were three guys who first noticed this decline: Bronan, Danger & Play, and Nate. They mocked the “manospambots,â€￾ their obsession with the concepts “hypergamyâ€￾ and “solipsism,â€￾ and their flocking to a community not for their own betterment but to rationalize their failures. Many of these new arrivals are married and so have a natural hostility to game and the bachelor’s option to sleep with more than one woman per year.


Take a look at the word hypergamy. Psychological studies now show that a man’s use of this word is highly correlated to not getting laid. And yes, the ability of a man to lay a woman is, for better or worse, a reliable indicator of his value. If you don’t agree with that then I think we all know why. The guys who have a tendency to use manosphere jargon are socially awkward in real life, similar to how PUAs of the previous decade who used acronyms like DDBL and FMAC didn’t actually know how to pick up. If a man doesn’t get laid, or doesn’t at least put in sustained effort, he has no business complaining about women on the internet. Bitterness is not a substitute for experience.

My position in the sphere insulated me from taking the criticisms of Bronan, D&P, and Nate seriously, because as a manosphere elder I did want it to crush feminism and so on. I closed my eyes to a lot of what was going on. The Mark Minter affair, however, made me realize that this community is turning into one of p***y beggars, nearing the level of men’s rights activists. It wasn’t Minter himself that made me come to this conclusion, but the reaction to his fall.

I hate to beat an old horse, but you could not find a man in America more against marriage than Minter. If you google “hates marriage more than anyone in the world,â€￾ your browser would crash, the lights would flicker, and Minter himself would knock on your door, demanding you sign a binding contract to never marry a Western woman. And what did he do? He put a ring on a manosphere groupie that he may not even have banged yet. Surprisingly, the response from a large part of the sphere was to defend or congratulate him. Dozens rose up to argue that it’s not necessary to practice what you preach, that it’s okay to be a keyboard jockey, and that it’s fine to play make-believe. Nah, I don’t play that—I never have and I never will. I don’t want to be a part of any community that defends phonies, because it’s obvious those defenders are envious of Minter’s grand score and are actively trying to get laid by a 30-something manosphere broad themselves.

The flood of these beta males, who have never approached a woman in their lives, coincided with the arrival of women. It’s known that women try to poison places where men congregate, but trailing them was a long line of beta males and white knights who are desperate for their attention. It becomes a feedback loop where the arrival of women encourages more weak men to follow which then encourages even more women to come. Instead of keeping them out, some manosphere veterans are welcoming them with open arms. There is a large subset of men who now participate in the sphere primarily to get female commenter attention. It’s pathetic. The manosphere used to be full of Biggies and Tupacs—now everyone is tripping over themselves to be Drake, blogging and commenting in the hopes they may get laid. (I apologize in advance to the large number of neo-Nazis in the manosphere for comparing them to a man of non-Aryan race.) It’s hard for me to accept that the manosphere is well on its way to becoming a match.com for old people who hate blacks.

In December I made the following prediction:

Only now do I now foresee what my prediction entailed. First, it’s important to understand that the mainstream cannot publish dangerous ideas. They must be sanitized beforehand. Men’s rights victims—I mean activists—are getting some mainstream exposure right now. Do you know why? Because their movement is impotent. It’s safe. Their mention in articles is mainly a vehicle to publish feminist talking points and inoculate the masses against their whining. And when the spotlight was moved onto this side of the sphere, who did it shine on? A married woman named Dr. Helen. She made the media rounds to cash in on a book which “borrowedâ€￾ the ideas we have been masticating on for over five years. You’d think there would be outrage, but there was congratulations instead. She was looked on as a savior who may help us get more traffic to our blogs, a trailblazer that would bless us with exposure in the Huffington Post and The Atlantic. How sad is it for a community to decry white knighting but seek one in a married woman? I will never let a woman speak for me or the community I’m a part of, and the only way to ensure that is not to be a part of one where men are rushing to munch the carpet of an elderly woman in her 60s.

At its peak, the non-MRA portion of the manosphere excelled at teaching men how to get laid while laying down Chris Brown-style pimp slaps on feminists. It was great: guys were simultaneously sharing important knowledge and making the world a better place. I’ve happily met over 200 of my readers by now, but I wouldn’t dare meet a lot of these fat old dudes who are the fastest growing segment of the manosphere today. It’s one thing to complain about having to work hard to improve your station, but it’s another thing to complain while hoping to bang a female manosphere commenter who is a 4 on her best day. The worst part of it is that guys are drooling over old manosphere women who are already married. I don’t associate with these people in real life, so why would I do so online?

Don’t read the writings of men who don’t get laid. If a man can’t solve the challenge of getting his dick wet, he’s a poseur and internet warrior. He’s a bloviator, a troll. Don’t read the writings of men who don’t know how to walk up to a woman and start a conversation. Don’t read the writings of men who lavish attention on female commenters, because if he was getting laid in real life, he wouldn’t even notice them. Game is an obligatory pursuit for the Western man in 2013, and if he is not pursuing it, he’s not someone worth listening to. He’s weak and scared. He needs to talk to women instead of spending hours a day nurturing his beloved manosphere personality. His world view, contaminated by a lack of female intimacy, will lead you down the wrong path. These fools have tainted a community of men that exclusively stood for getting laid and spreading truth, but now rushes to pardon obvious fakes like Minter.

At risk of sounding dramatic, I’m stepping away from the manosphere. I don’t want to be associated with a community I’m finding increasingly hard to identify with. I can’t control what other people do on their sites, but I can control what happens here, on the forum, and on ROK. I will gleefully ban all women, keyboard jockeys, and whiny divorced men. For as long as I’m alive, my sites will remain a place where men can be unapologetically male. The manosphere, sadly, is no longer that place. It had a good run, but it’s time for something purely masculine to rise up in its stead.


A lot of what he says is true. Guys who will never go abroad or never approach women in real life are attaching themselves to this scene for some sort of identity. A lot of men are just here to bitch and actually prefer staying in America living some sort of herbivore man existence. Quite a few of the older manosphere guys really are neo-nazi types. There are also a lot of beta guys who have ridiculous standards (must be a virgin 10) or some naive shit.

Happierabroad hasn't quite sunk to the lows Rooshv mentioned with female manosphere gurus being worshipped on here. I think it's because the more cynical experienced members drum egotistical divas like this out. However, Winston did create a women's forum and I can see him eventually succumbing to this sort of feminist trap with female commentators on men's issues and all the garbage that will entail.

Rooshv is full of shit sometimes but he really does hit the nail on the head every once in awhile.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm







Postby Billy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:21 pm

i think he is wrong in some points. he says don´t believe in the writings of men who don´t get laid. i think roosh is also somekind of mgtow fan so one must acknowledge the fact that some men don´t want to invest energy in women. guys at his forum blow some tens of thousands of dollars for having sex with women. - though i agree beta dudes who are getting dominated by fat women are not acceptable.

i find it good that winston has created a women forum. free speech is the best part on this forum. that´s what makes this forum so valuable differing opinions.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby kai1275 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Wow he made alot of good strong points. I too am tired of this "herbivore"/"quitter" movement. Japanese men have been doing this crap for some time now, and it is downright fruitless. Americans live in a society littered with guns, knives, open access to too many things like school kids, no p4p options, terrible domestic women, etc. to just lay around unproductive like that. People will get killed. More rampages, etc.. I think men without a good woman to satisfy his needs is not fulfilling his destiny as well as not contributing to society either. None of this mess stands a chance of being fixed without contributing positively.

It's almost like the Elites/Illuminati have discovered this stuff gaining traction and perhaps looking to sabotage it? Who knows, but there is a fine line between white knighting and outright hatred of women. Even some here cannot tell the difference. Makes you seriously wonder if they are gay or not.

This is the biggest problem I have with MGTOW. It's like herding 100 mentally retarded cats. You got many men sick of 3-5 main problems in the west, but all of them want to do anything from criminal acts, to crying, begging, quitting life, etc in every f***ing direction possible. It literally is impossible to wake more men up this way because of the incredible lack of agreement and lack of reasonable direction. Roosh is no better because he himself and his gang are just simple whoremongers. They are essentially mimicking the same behavior the women here do. Maybe even losers in some books because they always pay money for ass. To me that is no better than a female whore.

That kind of double standard hypocrisy is a hard sell to any strong man with morals. I cannot even fully recommend his website or even HA to some of the men, I personally know, that ask me certain things and need more information because of some of this ridiculousness. No average decent Christian, high values, or religious man can get anything meaningful out of probably any of these MGTOW style websites simply put. Skinheads, bigots, anti-female, anti-marriage types, Atheists, herbivores, Aspergers-having, and man-whores are dominating all these websites, with nothing in between.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Cornfed » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:15 pm

People like Roosh are human blow flies feasting on the carcass of Western society. It is only natural that those of us who are actually trying to make the world a better place would be found threatening by those who occupy the opposite end of the moral spectrum. He is right about the female infiltration though.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby zboy1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:29 pm

RooshV is so right: I always wondered why the MRA and PUA movement attracted so many Neo-Nazi types to their cause...?

If I were Winston, I would do what RooshV does (on his forum) and ban all the Neo-Nazi types, racists, and Asian and Black supremacists from HappierAbroad , but it's his site and he can do whatever he want--namely allow such people and topics on his forum. Heck, even I know I've been guilty of race-baiting sometimes as well, and I'm sorry...

But the thing is...we're probably the only site I can think of that allows such talk about race and its impact on men. I think it is important to allow people to discuss this sensitive subject without feeling threatened or impinging on freedom of speech...It's good to be able to vent once in a while, especially as someone who is a person-of-color in the world. But unlike those "whiners" RooshV talks about, I'm actually going to fulfill my dream of living and working overseas, so I'm actually one of the 'doer's' and not 'complainers.'

I hope to fully transition towards permanently living in Asia one day...Until then, it is one step at a time for me, and I hope to begin posting things that will actually talk about topics relevant to the HA forum, like traveling and dating overseas, rather than just ranting about things in the United States...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:41 pm

kai1275 wrote:Wow he made alot of good strong points. I too am tired of this "herbivore"/"quitter" movement. Japanese men have been doing this crap for some time now, and it is downright fruitless. Americans live in a society littered with guns, knives, open access to too many things like school kids, no p4p options, terrible domestic women, etc. to just lay around unproductive like that. People will get killed. More rampages, etc.. I think men without a good woman to satisfy his needs is not fulfilling his destiny as well as not contributing to society either. None of this mess stands a chance of being fixed without contributing positively.

It's almost like the Elites/Illuminati have discovered this stuff gaining traction and perhaps looking to sabotage it? Who knows, but there is a fine line between white knighting and outright hatred of women. Even some here cannot tell the difference. Makes you seriously wonder if they are gay or not.

This is the biggest problem I have with MGTOW. It's like herding 100 mentally retarded cats. You got many men sick of 3-5 main problems in the west, but all of them want to do anything from criminal acts, to crying, begging, quitting life, etc in every f***ing direction possible. It literally is impossible to wake more men up this way because of the incredible lack of agreement and lack of reasonable direction. Roosh is no better because he himself and his gang are just simple whoremongers. They are essentially mimicking the same behavior the women here do. Maybe even losers in some books because they always pay money for a**. To me that is no better than a female whore.

That kind of double standard hypocrisy is a hard sell to any strong man with morals. I cannot even fully recommend his website or even HA to some of the men, I personally know, that ask me certain things and need more information because of some of this ridiculousness. No average decent Christian, high values, or religious man can get anything meaningful out of probably any of these MGTOW style websites simply put. Skinheads, bigots, anti-female, anti-marriage types, Atheists, herbivores, Aspergers-having, and man-whores are dominating all these websites, with nothing in between.


I have a problem recommending this site as well, you need to have a strong stomach to tolerate some of the stuff floating around like poo in a toilet.

MGTOW is alike a rudderless ship in the night, with nothing to hit.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby kai1275 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:48 pm

zboy1 wrote:RooshV is so right: I always wondered why the MRA and PUA movement attracted so many Neo-Nazi types to their cause...?

If I were Winston, I would do what RooshV does (on his forum) and ban all the Neo-Nazi types, racists, and Asian and Black supremacists from HappierAbroad , but it's his site and he can do whatever he want--namely allow such people and topics on his forum. Heck, even I know I've been guilty of race-baiting sometimes as well, and I'm sorry...

But the thing is...we're probably the only site I can think of that allows such talk about race and its impact on men. I think it is important to allow people to discuss this sensitive subject without feeling threatened or impinging on freedom of speech...It's good to be able to vent once in a while, especially as someone who is a person-of-color in the world. But unlike those "whiners" RooshV talks about, I'm actually going to fulfill my dream of living and working overseas, so I'm actually one of the 'doer's' and not 'complainers.'

I hope to fully transition towards permanently living in Asia one day...Until then, it is one step at a time for me, and I hope to begin posting things that will actually talk about topics relevant to the HA forum, like traveling and dating overseas, rather than just ranting about things in the United States...


If you think about it, these guys were probably some of the first to notice how bad things are here. They are still usually Christian-based hate groups, with strong traditional beliefs. In the old days, an average white woman probably would not have given a shit about their man being a KKK skinhead. Nowadays they don't want anyone even remotely like that. They could be racist themselves, but they don't have any interest in open hate at all. Especially the prettier ones 7+. Only Tralier Park Trash women are their only options most likely. I don't know if you see anyone like this where you live, but next time you see a white guy with Confederate Flag stickers, Vest patches, or tattoos, look at their wife or daughters and score their beauty. I have yet to see any 7+ with such men. Not in Texas at least. A few times in the past I saw some 6-7, for a 40-50 cougar wise, but once again, when those women were young girls it was okay to say nigger publicly.

Also racism is getting worse overall in America. We had made some progress in the recent past, but much of that is going backwards again.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Repatriate » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:14 pm

kai1275 wrote:It's almost like the Elites/Illuminati have discovered this stuff gaining traction and perhaps looking to sabotage it? Who knows, but there is a fine line between white knighting and outright hatred of women. Even some here cannot tell the difference. Makes you seriously wonder if they are gay or not.

It's not a big enough movement to sound the klaxon alarm for the elites but imagine if there was an increase of even 5% from the U.S. middle/upper middle class male population who decided to reside abroad. Consider the tax reprecussion and the shifting of wealth. It would be significant.

Roosh is no better because he himself and his gang are just simple whoremongers. They are essentially mimicking the same behavior the women here do. Maybe even losers in some books because they always pay money for a**. To me that is no better than a female whore.

I don't think they are p4p guys. I think a lot of them are just out there to bang as much chicks as possible and they are the sort of guys who usually end up wrecking the environment they are in. Just read that thread with the dude who is banging several hundred filipinas. He goes in gets drugged up out of his mind, starts shit with locals, and manhandles women in clubs, f***s them and dumps them. Guys like this have no respect for the culture or people around them they are just looking to get their tip wet through any means necessary. At first I was intrigued by his thread but it's kind of apparent he's sort of a typical douchebag American abroad albeit one with game.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Repatriate » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:24 pm

kai1275 wrote:If you think about it, these guys were probably some of the first to notice how bad things are here.

My theory about this is that a lot of skinheads/neo-nazi types live in fairly lower class/lower middle class neighborhoods. So they are more sensitive to demographic changes. A lot of them have shitty upbringings as it is. So when they see more mexicans or blacks moving in they freak the f**k out since their working class white neighborhood is now turning working class _insert minority_ neighborhood. I'm sure a few of them are higher up on the economic ladder but those are the outliers.

They are still usually Christian-based hate groups, with strong traditional beliefs. In the old days, an average white woman probably would not have given a shit about their man being a KKK skinhead. Nowadays they don't want anyone even remotely like that. They could be racist themselves, but they don't have any interest in open hate at all. Especially the prettier ones 7+. Only Tralier Park Trash women are their only options most likely. I don't know if you see anyone like this where you live, but next time you see a white guy with Confederate Flag stickers, Vest patches, or tattoos, look at their wife or daughters and score their beauty. I have yet to see any 7+ with such men. Not in Texas at least. A few times in the past I saw some 6-7, for a 40-50 cougar wise, but once again, when those women were young girls it was okay to say nigger publicly.

The general rule of thumb though is that anyone who proclaims themselves to be a "supremacist" or a prime specimen of whatever race they claim to represent is usually the opposite. So your average white supremacist/neo-nazis are in fact the dregs of white people and the only thing they can pump up is their skin color and perceived heritage. These guys are the coattail riders of the white race..people who can't make it on their own so they have to market themselves as racial protectors or culture warriors.

The movement itself is considered low class and associated with prison gangs, violence, etc.. so most normal sane women won't have anything to do with it.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Cornfed » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Roosh is no better because he himself and his gang are just simple whoremongers. They are essentially mimicking the same behavior the women here do. Maybe even losers in some books because they always pay money for a**. To me that is no better than a female whore.

I don't think they are p4p guys. I think a lot of them are just out there to bang as much chicks as possible and they are the sort of guys who usually end up wrecking the environment they are in.

They are much much worse than whoremongers. They are conning some men out of money with largely bullshit PUA stuff while encouraging other men to turn previously females into worthless slags and spread the disease Western-style skankery to other cultures. Just vermin on society really.

My theory about this is that a lot of skinheads/neo-nazi types live in fairly lower class/lower middle class neighborhoods. So they are more sensitive to demographic changes.

Most white men who are handed money by the system are now scumbag traitors of the worst kind, who are fine with the elimination of their race provided they themselves are to be handed creature comforts for the rest of their lives (or so they think). Hence it is left to the rest of us to actually try to do the right thing.

The movement itself is considered low class and associated with prison gangs, violence, etc.. so most normal sane women won't have anything to do with it.

As has been discussed, females love violence and thugs. However, they always side with the strongest men, and clearly there is currently no serious challenge to the Jews/banksters and their bastard pig enforcers in the West as yet. When that changes the females will switch sides in a heartbeat.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Moretorque » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:58 pm

zboy1 wrote:RooshV is so right: I always wondered why the MRA and PUA movement attracted so many Neo-Nazi types to their cause...?

If I were Winston, I would do what RooshV does (on his forum) and ban all the Neo-Nazi types, racists, and Asian and Black supremacists from HappierAbroad , but it's his site and he can do whatever he want--namely allow such people and topics on his forum. Heck, even I know I've been guilty of race-baiting sometimes as well, and I'm sorry...

But the thing is...we're probably the only site I can think of that allows such talk about race and its impact on men. I think it is important to allow people to discuss this sensitive subject without feeling threatened or impinging on freedom of speech...It's good to be able to vent once in a while, especially as someone who is a person-of-color in the world. But unlike those "whiners" RooshV talks about, I'm actually going to fulfill my dream of living and working overseas, so I'm actually one of the 'doer's' and not 'complainers.'

I hope to fully transition towards permanently living in Asia one day...Until then, it is one step at a time for me, and I hope to begin posting things that will actually talk about topics relevant to the HA forum, like traveling and dating overseas, rather than just ranting about things in the United States...



All of our cultures are being erased at the moment by the elite, we are mixing all our races together which may not necessarily be the wrong thing to do because the world is becoming a small place. However in order for a civilization to truly grow you need free speech and the race issue is one of the biggest topics world wide because the elite are just erasing the borders and the people in the borders are being lied to and not informed and being helped and educated on the integration process.

The rulers are trying to play the race card to the max in order to come in and lay claim to all the countries land and natural resources and hope as they are doing this we will all be fighting amongst ourselves and when all is said and done leave we the people with the remaining leftover crumbs.

They are trying to do this world wide where they can get away with it and make it work, free speech is much more important in the future than political correctness if the human race ever intends to go forward.

Fascist love people who promote political correctness!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Moretorque » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Roosh is no better because he himself and his gang are just simple whoremongers. They are essentially mimicking the same behavior the women here do. Maybe even losers in some books because they always pay money for a**. To me that is no better than a female whore.

I don't think they are p4p guys. I think a lot of them are just out there to bang as much chicks as possible and they are the sort of guys who usually end up wrecking the environment they are in.

They are much much worse than whoremongers. They are conning some men out of money with largely bullshit PUA stuff while encouraging other men to turn previously females into worthless slags and spread the disease Western-style skankery to other cultures. Just vermin on society really.

My theory about this is that a lot of skinheads/neo-nazi types live in fairly lower class/lower middle class neighborhoods. So they are more sensitive to demographic changes.

Most white men who are handed money by the system are now scumbag traitors of the worst kind, who are fine with the elimination of their race provided they themselves are to be handed creature comforts for the rest of their lives (or so they think). Hence it is left to the rest of us to actually try to do the right thing.

The movement itself is considered low class and associated with prison gangs, violence, etc.. so most normal sane women won't have anything to do with it.

As has been discussed, females love violence and thugs. However, they always side with the strongest men, and clearly there is currently no serious challenge to the Jews/banksters and their bastard pig enforcers in the West as yet. When that changes the females will switch sides in a heartbeat.



Cornfed, I love you man!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:17 am

what a bunch of morons you are.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby Jester » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 am

zboy1 wrote:If I were Winston, I would do what RooshV does (on his forum) and ban all the Neo-Nazi types, racists, and Asian and Black supremacists from HappierAbroad ............

I hope to fully transition towards permanently living in Asia one day...Until then, it is one step at a time for me, and I hope to begin posting things that will actually talk about topics relevant to the HA forum, like traveling and dating overseas, rather than just ranting about things in the United States...


You're right, Winston should probably splt this site. One site would be HA, one site would be "FreeSpeech" or "InquisitiveMinds" or something.

In any case, re the OP, I see Roosh's comments as something to consider, not something to get mad about.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby C.J. » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 am

Cornfed, if I was a chick, my panties would be dripping right now! :lol:

Your posts are very blunt, realist. And you seem to be holding back too!
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests