Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dianne is a good example of how easy women have it.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby onethousandknives » September 27th, 2013, 4:36 pm

It's not like Winston is an underwear model.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 465
Joined: January 26th, 2013, 12:35 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby jtest28 » September 28th, 2013, 2:12 am

This thread wins the award for being the most silly I've ever read. :shock: It was borderline comical!

But seriously? I would say men honk at f***ing everything, I think mostly just because they don't like feeling ignored. . . That simple. There. :evil:

And even though she's thin, well, you ever see an apple-headed Chihuahua

Image
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: January 4th, 2008, 9:49 pm

Postby rudder » September 28th, 2013, 6:33 am

rudder wrote:
marklambo wrote:All women have options, no matter what they look like unfortunately....

Here's the 76 year old breathing corpse that dates younger guys. She dated guys as young as 18! I can't imagine putting my penis inside a dry cobwebbed v****a that probably smells like rotten salmon.

Maybe there's something special about old aged rotten v****a that I don't know about .... but I'm not willing to find out either.

Image

Image

Image


Forgive me, but I skipped 7 pages of bickering just so I could zero in on this.

This represents Quite a low point for MANkind.


Maybe this is what the guys see?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhKJ9JvbPsc
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Postby Cornfed » September 28th, 2013, 7:48 am

With regard to the old crone and the younger guy, perhaps she has money and the guy figures he will get it when she dies, maybe at his hand. So it might make a certain amount of sense. Pretty grim in the meantime, but as Sideshow Bob said, even murder has its ugly side.

With regard to Diane, she has a weird elongated alien-type head, a small monkey face and her limbs are non-athletic skinny. Sure you would f**k her, but you wouldn't be taking yourself too seriously.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby anamericaninbangkok » September 28th, 2013, 7:52 am

I refuse to take part in this thread on the grounds that it might make me look stupid...

As long as Winston is happy with what he has, nothing else matters.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 7:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby jamesbond » September 28th, 2013, 1:36 pm

onethousandknives wrote:It's not like Winston is an underwear model.

I think Winston looks pretty handsome in this picture! :lol:

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8063
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Winston » September 29th, 2013, 1:55 am

If anyone still doubts that Dianne is good looking, check out this video that I uploaded to Vimeo of her from our first month together back in 2007. As you can see, she is VERY good looking in it, tall and thin, which is the ideal type if you are an Asian guy.

https://vimeo.com/75638584

Also, here are some great pictures of her in a slide show I put together:

https://vimeo.com/75638585

As you can see, there is no question that she is attractive.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24796
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby anamericaninbangkok » September 29th, 2013, 2:34 am

Winston wrote:If anyone still doubts that Dianne is good looking, check out this video that I uploaded to Vimeo of her from our first month together back in 2007. As you can see, she is VERY good looking in it, tall and thin, which is the ideal type if you are an Asian guy.

https://vimeo.com/75638584

Also, here are some great pictures of her in a slide show I put together:

https://vimeo.com/75638585

As you can see, there is no question that she is attractive.


Who cares Winston? If she's your girl, only you need to think she's attractive...seriously...if there are people who think she's unattractive, they're entitled to think this way and all the videos and debating this or that isn't going to change their minds. Let it go man...please...
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 7:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Jester » September 29th, 2013, 3:29 am

Cornfed wrote:
With regard to Diane, she has a weird elongated alien-type head, a small monkey face and her limbs are non-athletic skinny. Sure you would f**k her, but you wouldn't be taking yourself too seriously.


Comments like this really disgust me. It's wrong. And even worse, it's downright impolite.

Everyone picks on Dianne - because Winston put her out there. And BTW she has a feminine look.

Of course Winston was also dissing AIB's woman recently, while ranting.

DaveWe posted a cute Pinay pic a couple of years ago, I don't remember if there were negative comments. I liked her.

But most guys here won't post pics of wives, not only for safety or web anonymity or whatever, but because people start critiquing. PublicDuende, JP, OutWest, Skateboard, DaveWe... quite a few guys married, let alone relationships with FW.

IMO the way to state that you wouldn't "settle" for another guy's Miss X, is to post a pic of yourself with your own Miss Y. (Or Miss Y AND Miss Z. :wink: ). Let the pictures do the talking.

It seems to me that it should be OK for a guy (who doesn't need web anonymity) to post pics of a gf or wife and be treated with respect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby zboy1 » September 29th, 2013, 6:06 am

Jester wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
With regard to Diane, she has a weird elongated alien-type head, a small monkey face and her limbs are non-athletic skinny. Sure you would f**k her, but you wouldn't be taking yourself too seriously.


Comments like this really disgust me. It's wrong. And even worse, it's downright impolite.

Everyone picks on Dianne - because Winston put her out there. And BTW she has a feminine look.

Of course Winston was also dissing AIB's woman recently, while ranting.

DaveWe posted a cute Pinay pic a couple of years ago, I don't remember if there were negative comments. I liked her.

But most guys here won't post pics of wives, not only for safety or web anonymity or whatever, but because people start critiquing. PublicDuende, JP, OutWest, Skateboard, DaveWe... quite a few guys married, let alone relationships with FW.

IMO the way to state that you wouldn't "settle" for another guy's Miss X, is to post a pic of yourself with your own Miss Y. (Or Miss Y AND Miss Z. :wink: ). Let the pictures do the talking.

It seems to me that it should be OK for a guy (who doesn't need web anonymity) to post pics of a gf or wife and be treated with respect.


Yup! Totally agreed.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby Cornfed » September 29th, 2013, 6:14 am

If Winston is going to insist that a particular female is super attractive, then he invites people who disagree to state a contrary position IMO.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby rudder » September 30th, 2013, 3:17 am

Cornfed wrote:If Winston is going to insist that a particular female is super attractive, then he invites people who disagree to state a contrary position IMO.


Definitely true.

I wouldn't partake in woman bashing myself. After all, it's not the face you f**k, it's the f**k you face.

I like what you said about dating the old woman though. I hadn't thought about getting money. That's definitely a factor.
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Postby vanelope » October 1st, 2013, 10:45 am

Cornfed wrote:With regard to the old crone and the younger guy, perhaps she has money and the guy figures he will get it when she dies, maybe at his hand. So it might make a certain amount of sense. Pretty grim in the meantime, but as Sideshow Bob said, even murder has its ugly side.

With regard to Diane, she has a weird elongated alien-type head, a small monkey face and her limbs are non-athletic skinny. Sure you would f**k her, but you wouldn't be taking yourself too seriously.



F**k your self! Damn it! Why are you fond of criticizing others? What do you think you are? are you so perfect?
vanelope
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 10:29 am

Postby jboy » October 11th, 2013, 10:04 am

This is why I won't post a pic of myself here or my current and exes. Some guys will hate and criticize no matter what.

Personally I think winnie's girl looks like a maid, even on recent pics. She has the cheap look..but then some people simply are not photogenic and some people are. Tyra Banks looks awful without make up and yes I've seen her without make up. Winnie's girl looks better than Tyra Banks imho so if he thinks she is attractive, then let winnie to whatever he thinks. I'm not being paid to say this, Winston thinks I'm a girl so you guys ought to know he has a very 'special' perspective indeed lol.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: December 27th, 2012, 10:20 am

Postby djfourmoney » October 12th, 2013, 8:45 am

jboy wrote:This is why I won't post a pic of myself here or my current and exes. Some guys will hate and criticize no matter what.

Personally I think winnie's girl looks like a maid, even on recent pics. She has the cheap look..but then some people simply are not photogenic and some people are. Tyra Banks looks awful without make up and yes I've seen her without make up. Winnie's girl looks better than Tyra Banks imho so if he thinks she is attractive, then let winnie to whatever he thinks. I'm not being paid to say this, Winston thinks I'm a girl so you guys ought to know he has a very 'special' perspective indeed lol.


I've posted women that would have given me children and married me on the spot and didn't get much negative commentary.

That's why I keep saying, don't try to sell me your average or below average looking wife/gf as pretty when she really isn't. Its not about beholder its about convenience, IE you asked her (to marry you), knowing she wouldn't say no and while she really could be a wonderful person, nobody is questioning that.

Men need beautiful things to offset his masculine side. Denying yourself the best looking women possible (given the realities of your own limitations in the looks dept) eventually becomes wandering eye and you know where that leads....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests