Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dianne is a good example of how easy women have it.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Rock » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:19 pm

kai1275 wrote:Guys,

Its not how you start, but how you finish... 8)Winston can do better than Dianne times 100, even in his current shape. To me, he just lost a bit of time just like I did some years ago.

If I showed you all a pic of my ex-wife, most of you would laugh at me, give me a hard time, call me a pariah, or your favorite activity which is to start a new thread to diss the looks of all black women in some way :D

If I then showed you a pic of my Chinese wife, then most of you would probably be quiet or shut up :D :D :D :D

Isn't your wife just 5'1" or 5'2" tho? You do know that height does matter in China. That link I posted here earlier for a company which uses sexily dressed hot young Chinese women as Mandarin teach cers to attract students had a roster of women who mostly ranged in height from 5'7 to 5'9". That's no coincidence. Tall stature contributes to perceived beauty. Some jobs there even specify a minimum height for female applicants (often 5'4" or above except in regions where people are mostly short). It's also an economic and class indicator. Go into some of the factory towns in Guangzhou and notice the difference between migrant factory workers and local residents. You must know about LL surgeries performed by some doctors in China. Yes, there are local women of normal height (say 4'11" to 5'5") who risk being crippled (and some indeed end up that way I believe) to get an extra 2-4 inches of precious height in China!

I'm sure your wife is pretty and all. But it's not like she's approaching perfection or anything even close (well maybe for you but certainly not in general). And Dianne is not my type either. But she is 5'5" or 5'6" which is quite tall in Phils. That is definitely a positive. And yes, the general standard there is low there in Phils. as I've said many times. Sometimes the Koreans catch the local gems but more often, I see them with girls who are plain or worse. So it's no surprise that Dianne, especially when she was 18 with no kid, would catch a fair bit of attention from qualified young Koreans there. In fact, according to my taste, the Korean guys I see with very cute or attractive girls are usually with their own country women. Many of the ones with Pinays in Pampanga are not doing that great IMO.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby RedMenace » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Marrying and/or having kids with a bar girl is like building a house on top of a volcano. Sooner or later it's going to erupt in your face.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Postby The Professor » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:22 am

Banano wrote:some random AC bar girls

http://www.edelweissph.com/Enzian/03/image04.jpg

http://www.sykoplayground.com/wp-conten ... lantis.jpg

http://www.treasureislandbar.com/may11gallery/07.jpg

http://www.sykoplayground.com/wp-conten ... TV-Bar.jpg

As you can see standard of beauty is so low in PH, lets say they all have 'ok' bodies but faces are their weakest link+ unsophisticated ghetto body language, Diannes face is slightly better 50% of bar girls and bar girls are the best looking girls in PH
To me they seem like typical low level gold diggers and its really hard to see any value in them apart from young and wet p***y

Shit, one of the ones in the first pic looks like a tranny, and considering the fact that this is the Philippines we're talking about, it very well could be. To make it even funnier, the desperate old man is looking at that one.

Average looking sounds about right. I would say a fairly even number of girls in those 4 pics are better, worse, and about the same as Dianne.

Looking at some of those girls, man, Filipino guys and expats living there must have really low standards. It's no wonder why Filipinas are able to demand so much money from their significant others. If their man won't spend spend spend on them, they can just go out and find some desperate Filipino or foreigner who will, and it doesn't matter what she looks like, she's going to find one.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:07 am

Frankly, all that's important is whether or not Winston is happy with her. All this, "she's a 5, she's hot, she's not," doesn't mean a thing.

Personally, I believe relationships with working girls, as in prostitutes, is asking for trouble. But to each is own.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby Hero » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 am

Winston wrote: Filipinas don't have strong emotions. They aren't intense or passionate. When they make love, it's like they're sweeping the floor, like a chore. Most of them that is. I did have a few bar girls that were great in bed, very sensual and passionate, but only a few were like that.

I have to disagree with you there. I've dated plenty of hot and horny Pinays who weren't bar girls. I just treated them well and their clothes fell right off :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:21 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:This is all I will say about the looks of Dianne or any other woman men post on here as their girl.

Beauty is not always in the eyes of the beholder. WAY too many dudes SETTLE and then try to convince themselves otherwise.

Dianne is not that hot and of course there's worst in PI and lots that are ton better. There's that huge thread about this good looking Canadian dude hooking up with middle class flips and everybody took a sh*t on him.

The reality is, most Westerns end up with lower class women and they tend to be less attractive. Sure there are gems and diamonds to be had but generally they don't have access to those because the majority of Westerns in PI are out of shape, over 40 White men.

Mguy just proved if you have some modest skills and live like a Western er in these countries you can get higher quality women.

Stephen no diss, as long as your happy that's all that matters but if you're discussing things out in public you are opening yourself up to criticism.

You're wife might be cute but she doesn't look like any of these two -

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/08/03 ... mpetition/

I have posted women I have f***ed or considered marrying and nobody called them ugly.

Just sayin.

First of all those girls are running in a beauty pageant,that is like someone comparing you to Denzel Washington.Women like that are not easy to even date in Brazil especially if you don't stand out as a foreign,White,blue eyes,blonde hair and loaded with cash which you will soon find out,this is not to say you won't do well for yourself and second you may be right about not airing dirty laundry however you do notice that i'am not the one on HA disrespecting other posters by calling their girls ugly or saying sexual things..it is just disrespectful.No excuses.

It is disrespectful, that's why I don't say much about these things. If you like what you like that's great for you, but if you ask me for my opinion, that's a 50/50 proposition you must be ready for because I already feel men settle too much. The other post about good looking women having less sex is true, they can afford to be more selective as you said yourself about ultra fine Brazilian women in an image conscious country are looking for usually Europeans or White Americans as they represent the highest men on the food chain and give them access to Pure White Culture, there's no stigma to being a White Man's Latin Wife.

I just used them as an example but I know there plenty of "regular" women floating around Brazil that look just as good if they had access to the same makeup artist and focused on diet/weight training. In fact I just found a girl that does workout and is more in the mold of bikini model than runaway/Ms Universe type.

No you're not attacking Winston, I leave that to others, as you do. They have a problem anyway. I just happen to agree that Dianne isn't that hot and there better looking women in PI if you go up market, but many men on this forum think they have no chance with those women. If your dumpy looking or over 50, that might be true, but for anybody who isn't that, try harder!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:27 am

While I agree that the overwhelming majority of Pinays aren't good looking, it doesn't matter. Because, those few that are gorgeous are accessible to an ordinary but decent man.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Maverick » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:27 am

Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Guys,

Its not how you start, but how you finish... 8)Winston can do better than Dianne times 100, even in his current shape. To me, he just lost a bit of time just like I did some years ago.

If I showed you all a pic of my ex-wife, most of you would laugh at me, give me a hard time, call me a pariah, or your favorite activity which is to start a new thread to diss the looks of all black women in some way :D

If I then showed you a pic of my Chinese wife, then most of you would probably be quiet or shut up :D :D :D :D

Isn't your wife just 5'1" or 5'2" tho? You do know that height does matter in China. That link I posted here earlier for a company which uses sexily dressed hot young Chinese women as Mandarin teach cers to attract students had a roster of women who mostly ranged in height from 5'7 to 5'9". That's no coincidence. Tall stature contributes to perceived beauty. Some jobs there even specify a minimum height for female applicants (often 5'4" or above except in regions where people are mostly short). It's also an economic and class indicator. Go into some of the factory towns in Guangzhou and notice the difference between migrant factory workers and local residents. You must know about LL surgeries performed by some doctors in China. Yes, there are local women of normal height (say 4'11" to 5'5") who risk being crippled (and some indeed end up that way I believe) to get an extra 2-4 inches of precious height in China!

I'm sure your wife is pretty and all. But it's not like she's approaching perfection or anything even close (well maybe for you but certainly not in general). And Dianne is not my type either. But she is 5'5" or 5'6" which is quite tall in Phils. That is definitely a positive. And yes, the general standard there is low there in Phils. as I've said many times. Sometimes the Koreans catch the local gems but more often, I see them with girls who are plain or worse. So it's no surprise that Dianne, especially when she was 18 with no kid, would catch a fair bit of attention from qualified young Koreans there. In fact, according to my taste, the Korean guys I see with very cute or attractive girls are usually with their own country women. Many of the ones with Pinays in Pampanga are not doing that great IMO.

This is interesting.

So shorter girls in China are considered unattractive, even if they have a pretty face?
Maverick
Junior Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:29 am

Hero wrote:
Winston wrote: Filipinas don't have strong emotions. They aren't intense or passionate. When they make love, it's like they're sweeping the floor, like a chore. Most of them that is. I did have a few bar girls that were great in bed, very sensual and passionate, but only a few were like that.

I have to disagree with you there. I've dated plenty of hot and horny Pinays who weren't bar girls. I just treated them well and their clothes fell right off :D

Yea, I don't agree Winston.

I've been with some Filipinas who were absolutely f**k monsters in the sack and one regular in particular who was the master of all master cock suckers. Take the time to get em revved up and they'll show plenty of emotion.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby Hero » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:41 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:I've been with some Filipinas who were absolutely f**k monsters in the sack and one regular in particular who was the master of all master cock suckers. Take the time to get em revved up and they'll show plenty of emotion.

LOL are all Filipinas such eager cock suckers? I had a Pinay GF who blew me on our 3rd date. And she did it without any urging or prompting from me either. She was very sexually aggressive and initiated the fun even more often than I did :D :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby marklambo » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:15 am

Hero wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:I've been with some Filipinas who were absolutely f**k monsters in the sack and one regular in particular who was the master of all master cock suckers. Take the time to get em revved up and they'll show plenty of emotion.

LOL are all Filipinas such eager cock suckers? I had a Pinay GF who blew me on our 3rd date. And she did it without any urging or prompting from me either. She was very sexually aggressive and initiated the fun even more often than I did :D :D

Back in the day, well over 10+ years ago when I was actually into asians.....all the filipina girls I dated were so easy. The easiest girls were the ones that had boyfriends and husbands lol.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby Hero » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:19 am

marklambo wrote:The easiest girls were the ones that had boyfriends and husbands lol.

LMAO Well, that kinda makes sense... it's hard to get a Filipina to give up her virginity, but once she does she loses all restraint. The two easiest Filipinas I dated were a divorced woman and a widow :lol:
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:21 am

marklambo wrote:Back in the day, well over 10+ years ago when I was actually into asians......

By the way, if you're not into Asians now, what type of girl are you into?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby marklambo » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:05 am

Hero wrote:
marklambo wrote:The easiest girls were the ones that had boyfriends and husbands lol.

LMAO Well, that kinda makes sense... it's hard to get a Filipina to give up her virginity, but once she does she loses all restraint. The two easiest Filipinas I dated were a divorced woman and a widow :lol:

I had a few virgins when I was real young but yea, once they lose it, they're f***ing like jackrabbits lol!
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby marklambo » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:09 am

Hero wrote:
marklambo wrote:Back in the day, well over 10+ years ago when I was actually into asians......

By the way, if you're not into Asians now, what type of girl are you into?

I'm into white chics (mainly europeans), latinas, middle eastern, etc. Pretty much everything except asians lol

I'm not really into black girls much either but if she's not too dark and doesn't look ghetto, it's ok. She needs to have nice hair too. I'm not into the nappy velcro type hair.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions