Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dianne is a good example of how easy women have it.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby The Professor » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:25 am

marklambo wrote:Back in the day, well over 10+ years ago when I was actually into asians.....all the filipina girls I dated were so easy. The easiest girls were the ones that had boyfriends and husbands lol.


From what I saw the same is true in China. The easiest women were middle aged married women. If you're in your early to mid twenties and good looking it is relatively easy to have sex with 35+ married women in China. In fact from what I heard that's one of the only methods of getting free sex over there. Unmarried women are mainly looking for someone with the "house and car" and someone to spoil her and treat her like a princess. Married women have this so they're just looking to have flings with guys much younger than themselves to feel young again or something like that. They're all having their cake and eating it too.
The Professor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 pm







Postby marklambo » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:33 am

The Professor wrote:
marklambo wrote:Back in the day, well over 10+ years ago when I was actually into asians.....all the filipina girls I dated were so easy. The easiest girls were the ones that had boyfriends and husbands lol.


From what I saw the same is true in China. The easiest women were middle aged married women. If you're in your early to mid twenties and good looking it is relatively easy to have sex with 35+ married women in China. In fact from what I heard that's one of the only methods of getting free sex over there. Unmarried women are mainly looking for someone with the "house and car" and someone to spoil her and treat her like a princess. Married women have this so they're just looking to have flings with guys much younger than themselves to feel young again or something like that. They're all having their cake and eating it too.


Well for me, women over 30 is too old. The only 2 times I've slept with anyone over 30 was this filipina chic that was married. I was 21 at the time and she was like 31. There was another woman in her 30s and I was in my 20s as well but besides them, it was always girls in the 20s or younger. Maybe when I hit my 50s, I probably wouldn't mind 30 year olds but I'm 34 now so I have some time :D

I notice that here as well. The asian women in their 30s+ seem to always want to get some action. But I always refuse because I'm not into asian women and also because of the age.

But I see your point for sure. Those married women you mentioned do want that fling to feel young again. It just really makes you think and wonder if it's even worth it to even have a long term relationship with anyone. It's like you just can't trust them at all. If I was married and found out my wife was banging other dudes, I would be so damn pissed off.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby celery2010 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:58 am

I actually saw Western guys date very attractive women in the Philippines, in upscale venues, such as a restaurant in the Greenbelt complex in Makati, and darker but still very cute (although maybe not beautiful girls) in Ayala Center in Cebu.

No way is Dianne top 5% in the Philipines. I agree that her face is 4.5, and her body is 6.5, she is a bit taller, which is a bit nice-- and i can kinda see her appeal, but trike drivers whistling at her? That's indicative of nothing. Even in the US, construction workers or cab drivers will whistle at ugly women. I never met a attractive educated trike driver in the PI.

Top 5% is a lot higher-- rich and upper middle class girls, Mestiza (more white looking), ethnic Chinese, Chinese-Philippina mixes, and some beautiful native PI girls. There are beautiful girls in the PI, although yes for some reason they seem to be rare. Malay race girls are NOT necessarily unattractive--- I saw tons of attractive ones in other Malay countries.

A very good example is the girl in Pete0967 (i can't remember the actual number)'s avatar-- she is the example of a very attractive Malay-ethnic girl-- much more attractive than Dianne.

Even in the provinces-- like in a town like Cagayan de Oro, or Dumaguete, you'll find cute/attractive girls.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby celery2010 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:03 am

marklambo wrote:
The Professor wrote:
marklambo wrote:Back in the day, well over 10+ years ago when I was actually into asians.....all the filipina girls I dated were so easy. The easiest girls were the ones that had boyfriends and husbands lol.


From what I saw the same is true in China. The easiest women were middle aged married women. If you're in your early to mid twenties and good looking it is relatively easy to have sex with 35+ married women in China. In fact from what I heard that's one of the only methods of getting free sex over there. Unmarried women are mainly looking for someone with the "house and car" and someone to spoil her and treat her like a princess. Married women have this so they're just looking to have flings with guys much younger than themselves to feel young again or something like that. They're all having their cake and eating it too.


Well for me, women over 30 is too old. The only 2 times I've slept with anyone over 30 was this filipina chic that was married. I was 21 at the time and she was like 31. There was another woman in her 30s and I was in my 20s as well but besides them, it was always girls in the 20s or younger. Maybe when I hit my 50s, I probably wouldn't mind 30 year olds but I'm 34 now so I have some time :D

I notice that here as well. The asian women in their 30s+ seem to always want to get some action. But I always refuse because I'm not into asian women and also because of the age.

But I see your point for sure. Those married women you mentioned do want that fling to feel young again. It just really makes you think and wonder if it's even worth it to even have a long term relationship with anyone. It's like you just can't trust them at all. If I was married and found out my wife was banging other dudes, I would be so damn pissed off.


Yeah, it's funny, now that i am back in America again, i find myself reverting back to "no asian girls"-- i swore them off for a awhile, but threads like this make me remember how nice looking (and sweet) some of them are in Asia, but you have to find the good ones.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby ladislav » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:09 am

Knowingly screwing married women is adultery-- and is a capital sin and bad bad karma. You also put yourself at risk of getting killed by the husband. In the Philippines adultery is a crime and you can get thrown in the slammer for 16 years if you are lucky unless you get killed by the spouse. I unknowingly had relationships with girls who had live-in boyfriends and cut them as soon as I found out.

As far as people like Diane having it easy, well, they can up until a certain age which is not far ahead, and then their marriagebility/desirability wanes. They also start realizing that a rich, handsome single man who endlessly spends money like there's no tomorrow on her and only her probably does not exist. And if he does, he may not need her after that certain age and will trade her in for a newer model.

They learn about economy and find out that, no , foreigners are not all rich.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby jamesbond » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:51 am

Jeremy wrote:Personally, I'm not attracted to her at all. But I don't doubt she has endless options.


I agree, even girls who are not particularly attractive will have guys pursuing them. Hell, even some fat chicks and ugly chicks in every country of the world will have SOME guys asking them out! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7496
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Ghost » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:34 pm

The Professor wrote:
Ghost wrote:I think she is attractive, but I am very biased. I am specifically attracted to poor, brown, non-Western, third world girls. I'm not attracted to white women or very attractive women with more European-like features.

Guys around here can incredibly shallow. Should just keep that sexually arrogant attitude in the West where it belongs.


Shallow? Her personality sounds horrible. Winston constantly complains about how bitchy she is and how she's a gold digger. No matter what you think of her looks she's far worse on the inside than she is on the outside. I said far worse things about her personality than about her looks, then again a lot of guys seem to think no woman should ever be criticized in any way.

Hilarious that so many guys even on a forum like this will white knight for a woman who's not even on the forum and who's own man is always complaining about how bitchy she is and how much of a gold digger she is.

People rag on Winston's looks all the time and everyone laughs, but when a gold digging woman who's not on the forum is called average everyone's inner knight comes out.


All I have to go on is her looks. I'm not white knighting for her - I simply said I find her attractive and that guys on here are often very shallow on looks. Maybe her character is bad or maybe she is a decent girl. I don't know, hence I commented on her appearance.

And a lot of guys on here are shallow, gamer types who ruin nice girls (i.e. virgins) when they can. I'm about ready to leave this place. Mongering whores is one thing, but there are too many guys whose whole goal in life apparently is to f**k virgins and lead on nice girls and then screw them and leave them. Every time a guy does that, he is condemning another man to be without a good wife. This forum has become a place for Western guys to promote the ghetto-ization of the world, in large part by destroying any idea of sexual morality.

But that's OK. As long as you get yours...f**k everybody else.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby marklambo » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Ghost wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Ghost wrote:I think she is attractive, but I am very biased. I am specifically attracted to poor, brown, non-Western, third world girls. I'm not attracted to white women or very attractive women with more European-like features.

Guys around here can incredibly shallow. Should just keep that sexually arrogant attitude in the West where it belongs.


Shallow? Her personality sounds horrible. Winston constantly complains about how bitchy she is and how she's a gold digger. No matter what you think of her looks she's far worse on the inside than she is on the outside. I said far worse things about her personality than about her looks, then again a lot of guys seem to think no woman should ever be criticized in any way.

Hilarious that so many guys even on a forum like this will white knight for a woman who's not even on the forum and who's own man is always complaining about how bitchy she is and how much of a gold digger she is.

People rag on Winston's looks all the time and everyone laughs, but when a gold digging woman who's not on the forum is called average everyone's inner knight comes out.


All I have to go on is her looks. I'm not white knighting for her - I simply said I find her attractive and that guys on here are often very shallow on looks. Maybe her character is bad or maybe she is a decent girl. I don't know, hence I commented on her appearance.

And a lot of guys on here are shallow, gamer types who ruin nice girls (i.e. virgins) when they can. I'm about ready to leave this place. Mongering whores is one thing, but there are too many guys whose whole goal in life apparently is to f**k virgins and lead on nice girls and then screw them and leave them. Every time a guy does that, he is condemning another man to be without a good wife. This forum has become a place for Western guys to promote the ghetto-ization of the world, in large part by destroying any idea of sexual morality.

But that's OK. As long as you get yours...f**k everybody else.


Where are these so called virgins? There's really not many of them around. The last time I was with a virgin was in the late 90s and she was the one who dumped me after being together for 3 years. Many virgins in the US actually end up leaving a guy because they fear that they may be missing out if they don't date other men. I've always noticed this behavior when I was a young guy.

If you're referring to virgins overseas, I cannot comment because I never met one yet.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Ghost » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:48 pm

marklambo wrote:
Ghost wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Ghost wrote:I think she is attractive, but I am very biased. I am specifically attracted to poor, brown, non-Western, third world girls. I'm not attracted to white women or very attractive women with more European-like features.

Guys around here can incredibly shallow. Should just keep that sexually arrogant attitude in the West where it belongs.


Shallow? Her personality sounds horrible. Winston constantly complains about how bitchy she is and how she's a gold digger. No matter what you think of her looks she's far worse on the inside than she is on the outside. I said far worse things about her personality than about her looks, then again a lot of guys seem to think no woman should ever be criticized in any way.

Hilarious that so many guys even on a forum like this will white knight for a woman who's not even on the forum and who's own man is always complaining about how bitchy she is and how much of a gold digger she is.

People rag on Winston's looks all the time and everyone laughs, but when a gold digging woman who's not on the forum is called average everyone's inner knight comes out.


All I have to go on is her looks. I'm not white knighting for her - I simply said I find her attractive and that guys on here are often very shallow on looks. Maybe her character is bad or maybe she is a decent girl. I don't know, hence I commented on her appearance.

And a lot of guys on here are shallow, gamer types who ruin nice girls (i.e. virgins) when they can. I'm about ready to leave this place. Mongering whores is one thing, but there are too many guys whose whole goal in life apparently is to f**k virgins and lead on nice girls and then screw them and leave them. Every time a guy does that, he is condemning another man to be without a good wife. This forum has become a place for Western guys to promote the ghetto-ization of the world, in large part by destroying any idea of sexual morality.

But that's OK. As long as you get yours...f**k everybody else.


Where are these so called virgins? There's really not many of them around. The last time I was with a virgin was in the late 90s and she was the one who dumped me after being together for 3 years. Many virgins in the US actually end up leaving a guy because they fear that they may be missing out if they don't date other men. I've always noticed this behavior when I was a young guy.

If you're referring to virgins overseas, I cannot comment because I never met one yet.


I can't find them on the internet. I don't ask girls if they are virgins out of the blue. I don't care about virgins in the U.S. I wish the gamer types would just go mess with them and leave the others alone. Other Western guys ruin things for guys like me. I've never been able to find a virgin foreign girl via the internet in all of my searching. There are probably a lot here in China, but it's not a place where I can fit in and settle down. I would like to find one in the Philippines, but I think that most Filipinas who look for foreign men online are ones who messed up and want a foreign man who is more liberal to accept them. I don't think there is really a solution at this point. Even if I could find a traditional virgin foreign girl, I'd still have to 'mate-guard' her, lest other men try to f**k her.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Maverick wrote:
Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Guys,

Its not how you start, but how you finish... 8)Winston can do better than Dianne times 100, even in his current shape. To me, he just lost a bit of time just like I did some years ago.

If I showed you all a pic of my ex-wife, most of you would laugh at me, give me a hard time, call me a pariah, or your favorite activity which is to start a new thread to diss the looks of all black women in some way :D

If I then showed you a pic of my Chinese wife, then most of you would probably be quiet or shut up :D :D :D :D


Isn't your wife just 5'1" or 5'2" tho? You do know that height does matter in China. That link I posted here earlier for a company which uses sexily dressed hot young Chinese women as Mandarin teach cers to attract students had a roster of women who mostly ranged in height from 5'7 to 5'9". That's no coincidence. Tall stature contributes to perceived beauty. Some jobs there even specify a minimum height for female applicants (often 5'4" or above except in regions where people are mostly short). It's also an economic and class indicator. Go into some of the factory towns in Guangzhou and notice the difference between migrant factory workers and local residents. You must know about LL surgeries performed by some doctors in China. Yes, there are local women of normal height (say 4'11" to 5'5") who risk being crippled (and some indeed end up that way I believe) to get an extra 2-4 inches of precious height in China!

I'm sure your wife is pretty and all. But it's not like she's approaching perfection or anything even close (well maybe for you but certainly not in general). And Dianne is not my type either. But she is 5'5" or 5'6" which is quite tall in Phils. That is definitely a positive. And yes, the general standard there is low there in Phils. as I've said many times. Sometimes the Koreans catch the local gems but more often, I see them with girls who are plain or worse. So it's no surprise that Dianne, especially when she was 18 with no kid, would catch a fair bit of attention from qualified young Koreans there. In fact, according to my taste, the Korean guys I see with very cute or attractive girls are usually with their own country women. Many of the ones with Pinays in Pampanga are not doing that great IMO.


This is interesting.

So shorter girls in China are considered unattractive, even if they have a pretty face?


Height in China only matters to the person picking the girl. After asking so many that I have lost count, it is not as important to everyone there like it is in America. Overall, no one really gives a shit about the height of other people around them. If you ask taller 5'8+ stuckup beijing hi-so people maybe a portion of them care about other people's height but generally they only care about their mate's height, but still that is lower on the totem pole of priorities. When the average height of anyone around you is around 5'6 or 5'7 for both sexes, how picky can anyone get? Only 6 foot plus Chinese men possibly obsess over that like you do.

In order, Your average Chinese man grades women: (4, 5, and 6 can be swapped) (7 may not even be in some Chinese men's list)

1. Age/Youth
2. Skinny enough
3. Facial beauty
4. Long hair
5. pale skin/porcelain skin
6. money/guanxi
7. height

You certainly do not speak for me, let alone all men, when you suggest that height is more important than looks. Most men would not take a 3-4 faced 5'6"-6'0 woman over an (8-10) 5'1"-5'5" woman. There is no guarantee a taller woman produces taller children, but the genetic likelihood of good looking children goes up much much more.

Did you hear about the rich Chinese man who divorced and sued his wife because he found out that she was actually an ugly woman that had gotten many plastic surgeries? He was more concerned with his future children's looks, not their height so much. Only you and maybe a few others here are obsessed with height. even if your future wife is almost 6'0", it would not shock me if none of your kids get over 5'6" due to dominate recessive traits your wife may carry for shorter height. That is also ignoring environment and nutrition factors.

All that truly matter to me is that she is better looking than I am. All men need that for reasons I have ranted about before. You cannot control their self esteem, no matter what you tell them, if you look better than they do.

You mentioned Leg Lengthening. Ever took the time to look at the faces of the women that go have that procedure done? Case closed. When you cannot do much with your face or weight, it is easy to look at other areas to improve yourself if you are desperate. The plastic surgery industry is getting much cheaper in China, after it exploded in SKorea. Now women would rather waste their money on their face, if they are that vain nowadays.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby skateboardstephen » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:This is all I will say about the looks of Dianne or any other woman men post on here as their girl.

Beauty is not always in the eyes of the beholder. WAY too many dudes SETTLE and then try to convince themselves otherwise.

Dianne is not that hot and of course there's worst in PI and lots that are ton better. There's that huge thread about this good looking Canadian dude hooking up with middle class flips and everybody took a sh*t on him.

The reality is, most Westerns end up with lower class women and they tend to be less attractive. Sure there are gems and diamonds to be had but generally they don't have access to those because the majority of Westerns in PI are out of shape, over 40 White men.

Mguy just proved if you have some modest skills and live like a Western er in these countries you can get higher quality women.

Stephen no diss, as long as your happy that's all that matters but if you're discussing things out in public you are opening yourself up to criticism.

You're wife might be cute but she doesn't look like any of these two -

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/08/03 ... mpetition/

I have posted women I have f***ed or considered marrying and nobody called them ugly.

Just sayin.


First of all those girls are running in a beauty pageant,that is like someone comparing you to Denzel Washington.Women like that are not easy to even date in Brazil especially if you don't stand out as a foreign,White,blue eyes,blonde hair and loaded with cash which you will soon find out,this is not to say you won't do well for yourself and second you may be right about not airing dirty laundry however you do notice that i'am not the one on HA disrespecting other posters by calling their girls ugly or saying sexual things..it is just disrespectful.No excuses.


It is disrespectful, that's why I don't say much about these things. If you like what you like that's great for you, but if you ask me for my opinion, that's a 50/50 proposition you must be ready for because I already feel men settle too much. The other post about good looking women having less sex is true, they can afford to be more selective as you said yourself about ultra fine Brazilian women in an image conscious country are looking for usually Europeans or White Americans as they represent the highest men on the food chain and give them access to Pure White Culture, there's no stigma to being a White Man's Latin Wife.

I just used them as an example but I know there plenty of "regular" women floating around Brazil that look just as good if they had access to the same makeup artist and focused on diet/weight training. In fact I just found a girl that does workout and is more in the mold of bikini model than runaway/Ms Universe type.

No you're not attacking Winston, I leave that to others, as you do. They have a problem anyway. I just happen to agree that Dianne isn't that hot and there better looking women in PI if you go up market, but many men on this forum think they have no chance with those women. If your dumpy looking or over 50, that might be true, but for anybody who isn't that, try harder!

I see what you are saying.I will say this...i do wish i had came to Brazil under different circumstances(single) and i would recommend other men to do so if possible because there are a lot of pretty women here and i am curious about the single life,however i do have great stability being married and it made the process easy as far as documents..but at the same time you wont be beating top shelf women off with a stick just because you are American..especially if you are a Black American like we all ready established.Off topic but by the way i did end up finding a teaching job..so i am meeting more people now.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:14 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:This is all I will say about the looks of Dianne or any other woman men post on here as their girl.

Beauty is not always in the eyes of the beholder. WAY too many dudes SETTLE and then try to convince themselves otherwise.

Dianne is not that hot and of course there's worst in PI and lots that are ton better. There's that huge thread about this good looking Canadian dude hooking up with middle class flips and everybody took a sh*t on him.

The reality is, most Westerns end up with lower class women and they tend to be less attractive. Sure there are gems and diamonds to be had but generally they don't have access to those because the majority of Westerns in PI are out of shape, over 40 White men.

Mguy just proved if you have some modest skills and live like a Western er in these countries you can get higher quality women.

Stephen no diss, as long as your happy that's all that matters but if you're discussing things out in public you are opening yourself up to criticism.

You're wife might be cute but she doesn't look like any of these two -

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/08/03 ... mpetition/

I have posted women I have f***ed or considered marrying and nobody called them ugly.

Just sayin.


First of all those girls are running in a beauty pageant,that is like someone comparing you to Denzel Washington.Women like that are not easy to even date in Brazil especially if you don't stand out as a foreign,White,blue eyes,blonde hair and loaded with cash which you will soon find out,this is not to say you won't do well for yourself and second you may be right about not airing dirty laundry however you do notice that i'am not the one on HA disrespecting other posters by calling their girls ugly or saying sexual things..it is just disrespectful.No excuses.


It is disrespectful, that's why I don't say much about these things. If you like what you like that's great for you, but if you ask me for my opinion, that's a 50/50 proposition you must be ready for because I already feel men settle too much. The other post about good looking women having less sex is true, they can afford to be more selective as you said yourself about ultra fine Brazilian women in an image conscious country are looking for usually Europeans or White Americans as they represent the highest men on the food chain and give them access to Pure White Culture, there's no stigma to being a White Man's Latin Wife.

I just used them as an example but I know there plenty of "regular" women floating around Brazil that look just as good if they had access to the same makeup artist and focused on diet/weight training. In fact I just found a girl that does workout and is more in the mold of bikini model than runaway/Ms Universe type.

No you're not attacking Winston, I leave that to others, as you do. They have a problem anyway. I just happen to agree that Dianne isn't that hot and there better looking women in PI if you go up market, but many men on this forum think they have no chance with those women. If your dumpy looking or over 50, that might be true, but for anybody who isn't that, try harder!


Exactly! If you are not an old retched looking dude, stop dating uglier women! It never works out well in the long term! Look at how Winston started doubting Dianne! If she looked like that blonde on his avatars, especially that ultra cute one he last had on there, he probably would have sent her some money, and shut the f**k up about. He probably would be living with her if she were that hot with his baby. The hotter your wife the more likely you are to grumble a little bit, but unless she is a serious pain in the ass, you shut the f**k up! Why? Because the broad is fine as hell and rare, and that is part of why she makes you happy!

All men like their ego stroked in some way. A hot woman always knows how to make daddy feel better. When an uglier one does it, it just feels weird/strange/off. Why? because you are thinking about how much better you could be doing than talking to a trog that gave birth to your seed, possibly on accident or on your mistake. Mentally you will associate even the child as a mistake to the woman who is also a mistake, and then you will exhibit behavior and verbally make statements attributing them to mistakes!!!

This is NOT rocket science people! Winston knows he can do better because he is chatting with hot women online everyday. Any mere mention of "past mistakes" are probably irritating. Who wants to dwell in the past? No one. Then there is the woman herself's self-esteem issues that I wont rant about again.

Again like djfourmoney just said, let this be a lesson for you dudes out there not married yet: Stop settling for lesser women! f**k the personality stuff because there are good looking women with those too. If you are smart enough to use the global market to find a wife, you can get a pretty wife of high quality, like your father, grandfather, or ancestors once did.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby The Professor » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:40 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Personally, I'm not attracted to her at all. But I don't doubt she has endless options.


I agree, even girls who are not particularly attractive will have guys pursuing them. Hell, even some fat chicks and ugly chicks in every country of the world will have SOME guys asking them out! :shock:


Which is exactly why going abroad for dating is pointless and why I think at least half of all men should just drop out of the game entirely. If it's like this in every country of the world, which it seems to be, then there's no point. No matter where you go there will be a lot of desperate guys bidding up the value of anything with a p***y. Who wants to play in a game like that?

I used to be one of those guys who did exactly that, ask out fat chicks and ugly chicks. I did it in America as well as in China. I'm so done with that, they're probably not even worth the effort anyway.
The Professor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:13 pm

The Professor wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Personally, I'm not attracted to her at all. But I don't doubt she has endless options.


I agree, even girls who are not particularly attractive will have guys pursuing them. Hell, even some fat chicks and ugly chicks in every country of the world will have SOME guys asking them out! :shock:


Which is exactly why going abroad for dating is pointless and why I think at least half of all men should just drop out of the game entirely. If it's like this in every country of the world, which it seems to be, then there's no point. No matter where you go there will be a lot of desperate guys bidding up the value of anything with a p***y. Who wants to play in a game like that?

I used to be one of those guys who did exactly that, ask out fat chicks and ugly chicks. I did it in America as well as in China. I'm so done with that, they're probably not even worth the effort anyway.


Why on earth would you ask out fat women in China? Not only are a little bit hard to find, but they are usually very disgusting looking. A fat one in the west might have pretty hair and face! Bleh! anyway, you seriously need to explain why you struck out so much in China. Hard to believe but not really shocking in a way depending upon certain factors like, your mandarin skills, location, etc.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Banano » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Desperate foreigners have this unique ability to destroy any p***y paradise

Starts with overpaying ugly hookers...once that happens word is out and hot chicks price naturally goes up

Result:
Most men end up with bottom of the barrel girls
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests