Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Dianne is a good example of how easy women have it.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Post by Rock » August 16th, 2013, 2:13 pm



kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » August 16th, 2013, 6:38 pm



Falcon
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1845
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

Post by Falcon » August 16th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Image
What impresses me about Hattie is that she is a free soul who doesn't cave in to bullying. She was the only woman on the Extreme Cougar Wives show who was incredibly sure of herself and genuinely happy. Here's her own video, not distorted by the lens of sensationalist media. You can see how spiritually rich and wise she is. :D


Repatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Post by Repatriate » August 16th, 2013, 8:13 pm

kai1275 wrote: Her face is a 3.5 to a 4 at best and that is being nice, when you pointed out that under-bite, I had not even bothered to dig that deep into why her face is lacking. Her midsection does not look too good either, but some of that could be shirt folds in a funny position or the sloppy parts after just having a baby or something, I dunno. The chest to stomach ratio is still poor and like someone else said, those lanky arms and shoulders are not attractive either. The Dwight Howard style dimensions are not sexy on women, unlike men. She even looks to be lacking in good nutrition as well but that can be reversed in many ways. You and Winston can fool each other with your unorthodox/unique beauty grading, but on a mainstream scale, no one else here is buying it. I personally don't give a shit what you guys like fetish wise or whatever, but don't promote something that is the exact opposite of general consensus and tell others they are crazy or wrong when they say the exact opposite.

I know there are many hard-asses on HA, that trash all women's looks regardless, but no one reasonable is going to grade Dianne anywhere near an 8. That is just simply absurd. Don't piss on our backs and tell us it's raining.
It's possible (albeit very slim possibility) that Dianne might look a bit better in person which is why there seems to be such a divergence in opinion coming from those who have seen her in person versus those who have just seen pictures. Some people are not that photogenic because of the angles of their face or other qualities which stand out in a negative way. Winston likes to claim this is what happens to him in pictures but in his situation it's a pretty fanciful explanation :lol: but I can see it applying to Dianne.

I tend to agree with you that she's maybe a bit below average in the face department but overall she's a 5. She fits the definition of someone that is very plain jane. I've seen filipinas that are way better looking than her in Thailand though so if Dianne is actually considered "above average" for the Philippines then the Filipinas I saw must have been considered to be in the top 5%.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Post by Repatriate » August 16th, 2013, 8:14 pm

Falcon wrote:
Image
What impresses me about Hattie is that she is a free soul who doesn't cave in to bullying. She was the only woman on the Extreme Cougar Wives show who was incredibly sure of herself and genuinely happy. Here's her own video, not distorted by the lens of sensationalist media. You can see how spiritually rich and wise she is. :D

Falcon would you consider dating a granny like this?

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » August 16th, 2013, 8:25 pm

Repatriate wrote:
kai1275 wrote: Her face is a 3.5 to a 4 at best and that is being nice, when you pointed out that under-bite, I had not even bothered to dig that deep into why her face is lacking. Her midsection does not look too good either, but some of that could be shirt folds in a funny position or the sloppy parts after just having a baby or something, I dunno. The chest to stomach ratio is still poor and like someone else said, those lanky arms and shoulders are not attractive either. The Dwight Howard style dimensions are not sexy on women, unlike men. She even looks to be lacking in good nutrition as well but that can be reversed in many ways. You and Winston can fool each other with your unorthodox/unique beauty grading, but on a mainstream scale, no one else here is buying it. I personally don't give a shit what you guys like fetish wise or whatever, but don't promote something that is the exact opposite of general consensus and tell others they are crazy or wrong when they say the exact opposite.

I know there are many hard-asses on HA, that trash all women's looks regardless, but no one reasonable is going to grade Dianne anywhere near an 8. That is just simply absurd. Don't piss on our backs and tell us it's raining.
It's possible (albeit very slim possibility) that Dianne might look a bit better in person which is why there seems to be such a divergence in opinion coming from those who have seen her in person versus those who have just seen pictures. Some people are not that photogenic because of the angles of their face or other qualities which stand out in a negative way. Winston likes to claim this is what happens to him in pictures but in his situation it's a pretty fanciful explanation :lol: but I can see it applying to Dianne.

I tend to agree with you that she's maybe a bit below average in the face department but overall she's a 5. She fits the definition of someone that is very plain jane. I've seen filipinas that are way better looking than her in Thailand though so if Dianne is actually considered "above average" for the Philippines then the Filipinas I saw must have been considered to be in the top 5%.
Average for worldwide? Or is she above average for a filipino? No has answered this question. According to those bar girls in the other post, she is not average.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Post by Rock » August 16th, 2013, 8:29 pm

Falcon wrote:
Image
What impresses me about Hattie is that she is a free soul who doesn't cave in to bullying. She was the only woman on the Extreme Cougar Wives show who was incredibly sure of herself and genuinely happy. Here's her own video, not distorted by the lens of sensationalist media. You can see how spiritually rich and wise she is. :D
I tend to agree with you. But I wasn't as impressed with this vid of her as another where she was kinda flirting w the middle aged male interviewer. She has some charisma and seduction skills. If u focus on her eyes and face when she turns the magic on, it's possible to be drawn in despite her visibly sagging body skin. I think she's very inspirational and the guys hating on her are too narrow in their thinking.

Falcon, are u at all attracted to her? Just curious?

marklambo
Junior Poster
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Post by marklambo » August 16th, 2013, 11:32 pm

Rock wrote: If u focus on her eyes and face when she turns the magic on, it's possible to be drawn in despite her visibly sagging body skin.
lol maybe if she was 50+ years younger but come on, if it was an old man doing that, everyone would say he's a disgusting pervert. You would see much more negativity than you do now because she's a woman. If you read some of the comments from other women about her, they cheer her on and say how lovely and delicious she is. *puke*

If it were an old man, the same women that are cheering her on would be the ones saying how disgusting and perverted the old man was. They would also call him a pedophile, rapist, etc.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Jeremy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 398
Joined: July 27th, 2013, 6:47 am

Post by Jeremy » August 16th, 2013, 11:48 pm

My dick would not get off the couch with that old broad. Probably not with Dianne either.

I guess in one way I'm an indiscriminate horndog (any white chick who's under 30 and not more than 20 lbs. overweight will do), but in another way I'm quite picky (not attracted to any woman over 35).

Maverick
Junior Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: May 18th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Post by Maverick » August 17th, 2013, 5:30 am

kai1275 wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Guys,

Its not how you start, but how you finish... 8)Winston can do better than Dianne times 100, even in his current shape. To me, he just lost a bit of time just like I did some years ago.

If I showed you all a pic of my ex-wife, most of you would laugh at me, give me a hard time, call me a pariah, or your favorite activity which is to start a new thread to diss the looks of all black women in some way :D

If I then showed you a pic of my Chinese wife, then most of you would probably be quiet or shut up :D :D :D :D
Isn't your wife just 5'1" or 5'2" tho? You do know that height does matter in China. That link I posted here earlier for a company which uses sexily dressed hot young Chinese women as Mandarin teach cers to attract students had a roster of women who mostly ranged in height from 5'7 to 5'9". That's no coincidence. Tall stature contributes to perceived beauty. Some jobs there even specify a minimum height for female applicants (often 5'4" or above except in regions where people are mostly short). It's also an economic and class indicator. Go into some of the factory towns in Guangzhou and notice the difference between migrant factory workers and local residents. You must know about LL surgeries performed by some doctors in China. Yes, there are local women of normal height (say 4'11" to 5'5") who risk being crippled (and some indeed end up that way I believe) to get an extra 2-4 inches of precious height in China!

I'm sure your wife is pretty and all. But it's not like she's approaching perfection or anything even close (well maybe for you but certainly not in general). And Dianne is not my type either. But she is 5'5" or 5'6" which is quite tall in Phils. That is definitely a positive. And yes, the general standard there is low there in Phils. as I've said many times. Sometimes the Koreans catch the local gems but more often, I see them with girls who are plain or worse. So it's no surprise that Dianne, especially when she was 18 with no kid, would catch a fair bit of attention from qualified young Koreans there. In fact, according to my taste, the Korean guys I see with very cute or attractive girls are usually with their own country women. Many of the ones with Pinays in Pampanga are not doing that great IMO.
This is interesting.

So shorter girls in China are considered unattractive, even if they have a pretty face?
Height in China only matters to the person picking the girl. After asking so many that I have lost count, it is not as important to everyone there like it is in America. Overall, no one really gives a shit about the height of other people around them. If you ask taller 5'8+ stuckup beijing hi-so people maybe a portion of them care about other people's height but generally they only care about their mate's height, but still that is lower on the totem pole of priorities. When the average height of anyone around you is around 5'6 or 5'7 for both sexes, how picky can anyone get? Only 6 foot plus Chinese men possibly obsess over that like you do.

In order, Your average Chinese man grades women: (4, 5, and 6 can be swapped) (7 may not even be in some Chinese men's list)

1. Age/Youth
2. Skinny enough
3. Facial beauty
4. Long hair
5. pale skin/porcelain skin
6. money/guanxi
7. height

You certainly do not speak for me, let alone all men, when you suggest that height is more important than looks. Most men would not take a 3-4 faced 5'6"-6'0 woman over an (8-10) 5'1"-5'5" woman. There is no guarantee a taller woman produces taller children, but the genetic likelihood of good looking children goes up much much more.

Did you hear about the rich Chinese man who divorced and sued his wife because he found out that she was actually an ugly woman that had gotten many plastic surgeries? He was more concerned with his future children's looks, not their height so much. Only you and maybe a few others here are obsessed with height. even if your future wife is almost 6'0", it would not shock me if none of your kids get over 5'6" due to dominate recessive traits your wife may carry for shorter height. That is also ignoring environment and nutrition factors.

All that truly matter to me is that she is better looking than I am. All men need that for reasons I have ranted about before. You cannot control their self esteem, no matter what you tell them, if you look better than they do.

You mentioned Leg Lengthening. Ever took the time to look at the faces of the women that go have that procedure done? Case closed. When you cannot do much with your face or weight, it is easy to look at other areas to improve yourself if you are desperate. The plastic surgery industry is getting much cheaper in China, after it exploded in SKorea. Now women would rather waste their money on their face, if they are that vain nowadays.
Haha man, that was a genuine question (hence the question mark). Rock's statement led me to believe that people there may value height over looks. I don't know since I've never been or tried to date there. I definitely DO NOT value height over looks. I'm like most guys: I don't really care what a girl's height is as long as she's hot.

Also, my height (5'6) is recessive. Most of the men in my family are 5'10+ so there's a reasonable chance that my sons will be average height + so I'm not insanely worried about that.

Maverick
Junior Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: May 18th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Post by Maverick » August 17th, 2013, 5:51 am



Repatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Post by Repatriate » August 17th, 2013, 7:34 am

marklambo wrote:
Rock wrote: If u focus on her eyes and face when she turns the magic on, it's possible to be drawn in despite her visibly sagging body skin.
lol maybe if she was 50+ years younger but come on, if it was an old man doing that, everyone would say he's a disgusting pervert. You would see much more negativity than you do now because she's a woman. If you read some of the comments from other women about her, they cheer her on and say how lovely and delicious she is. *puke*

If it were an old man, the same women that are cheering her on would be the ones saying how disgusting and perverted the old man was. They would also call him a pedophile, rapist, etc.
I don't see how any healthy man of reasonable dating or marriageable age would consider that old crone as an actual viable sexual being worthy of sticking their weiner into. IMO, that's below a 1. It's in the negatives territory..it's on par with raiding the senior ward at the hospital or trolling retirement homes. Even if someone were to take the sexual aspect out of the equation she's a couple generations beyond a 0-30 something's relatable life experiences. I imagine it would be like dating someone who came out of a time machine.

I don't even consider that a cougar..it's more like a dying lioness on the way to the lion graveyard (or wherever lions go to expire) who you're stopping en route to put your penis into.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Post by Repatriate » August 17th, 2013, 7:37 am

I honestly would be less shocked if someone told me they enjoy f***ing young corpses at the morgue than a sad old bag like that.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Post by Repatriate » August 17th, 2013, 7:47 am

Rock wrote:If u focus on her eyes and face when she turns the magic on, it's possible to be drawn in despite her visibly sagging body skin.
The only light I see in her eyes is the one of fading mortality, like a flickering candle flame in the wind.

Falcon
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1845
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

Post by Falcon » August 17th, 2013, 7:57 am

Repatriate wrote:The only light I see in her eyes is the one of fading mortality, like a flickering candle flame in the wind.
I see a novelist or poet in the making. :P

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”