Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Guy Gets Ass Raped in Court, Then Ditches

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby aozora13 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:17 am

Renata wrote:He did what he needed to do to survive & keep his sanity ... I would do the same thing. I would hate anyone forcing my hand.

1) she gets $2,500 for the gov't for children's disabilities.
2) $2,000 in rent
3) she's was a former teacher, she could tutor from her home
4) she could babysit kids in her home that way she coud still be a full time mom
5) open a small daycare, since she loves kids so much

Does one need $4000/month to live in the US?

No but it seems that is Canadian woman (who immigrated from Denmark) can have thought of ways to provide for her children than to force her ex-husband's hand by asking for $4K. I am sure most of the member of the members of the forum do not get that amount in net (after taxes).
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby Voice of Reason » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:08 am

I just love it how the article makes no mention of the greed of the women in such cases, nor does it go into the detail of the dire financial situation this greed forced men into.

All it says is that the men are deadbeats.

With that missive sent from an unknown location, Mills joined the more than 120,000 parents in Ontario who are in arrears on spousal and child support payments. Collectively, they owe more than $1.8 billion to ex-wives and children.

It's funny how there are no women owing ex-husbands any money. I wonder why that would be?

“Financially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually, I am approaching bankruptcy,â€￾ Donna Mills said in an email she sent the Star asking for help in locating her ex. “If I go down, the kids go down, and I can’t let that happen.â€￾

Yes, let's do what's in the "best interest of the children"
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Postby marklambo » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:26 am

Voice of Reason wrote:I just love it how the article makes no mention of the greed of the women in such cases, nor does it go into the detail of the dire financial situation this greed forced men into.

All it says is that the men are deadbeats.

With that missive sent from an unknown location, Mills joined the more than 120,000 parents in Ontario who are in arrears on spousal and child support payments. Collectively, they owe more than $1.8 billion to ex-wives and children.

It's funny how there are no women owing ex-husbands any money. I wonder why that would be?

“Financially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually, I am approaching bankruptcy,â€￾ Donna Mills said in an email she sent the Star asking for help in locating her ex. “If I go down, the kids go down, and I can’t let that happen.â€￾

Yes, let's do what's in the "best interest of the children"

She's approaching bankruptcy because she's living in a home that's $1.2million and beyond her means. She doesn't have the income that her husband had to support that home. For Christ sake, she has $600k in equity. All she has to do is sell the home and downgrade to a normal home that would cost maybe $300k tops and she can keep the remaining $300k for investments / financial cushion. She's just a lazy greedy bitch that uses her children as an excuse for everything.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:26 am

She made a deal and gave up her rights to spousal support. This TWAT should have sold the house immediately, downsized, got a sitter, and started work more on creating revenue than problems. Now her man is Happier Abroad while she's just a whiny, greedy broad.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby marklambo » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:26 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:She made a deal and gave up her rights to spousal support. This TWAT should have sold the house immediately, downsized, got a sitter, and started work more on creating revenue than problems. Now her man is Happier Abroad while she's just a whiny, greedy broad.

We pretty much posted the same thing at the same exact time lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby smallcheese » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:44 am

Hmmm I wonder if this is the same guy: http://hansmills.sulit.com.ph/

Very strong possibility given it's the same city mentioned in the article. If it is, it looks like he's relocating now. Probably to get lost even more in the Philippines. Seems to have nice properties for sale there. If it is him, I only wish him good luck!!!!!!
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:13 am

smallcheese wrote:Hmmm I wonder if this is the same guy: http://hansmills.sulit.com.ph/

Very strong possibility given it's the same city mentioned in the article. If it is, it looks like he's relocating now. Probably to get lost even more in the Philippines. Seems to have nice properties for sale there. If it is him, I only wish him good luck!!!!!!

Looks like he's a part-time broker.

Or else... liquidating the honey-ko's family stuff to flee elsewhere.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions