Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Guy Gets Ass Raped in Court, Then Ditches

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 » August 15th, 2013, 1:17 am

Renata wrote:He did what he needed to do to survive & keep his sanity ... I would do the same thing. I would hate anyone forcing my hand.

1) she gets $2,500 for the gov't for children's disabilities.
2) $2,000 in rent
3) she's was a former teacher, she could tutor from her home
4) she could babysit kids in her home that way she coud still be a full time mom
5) open a small daycare, since she loves kids so much

Does one need $4000/month to live in the US?
No but it seems that is Canadian woman (who immigrated from Denmark) can have thought of ways to provide for her children than to force her ex-husband's hand by asking for $4K. I am sure most of the member of the members of the forum do not get that amount in net (after taxes).

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason » August 15th, 2013, 2:08 am

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo » August 15th, 2013, 2:26 am

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok » August 15th, 2013, 2:26 am

She made a deal and gave up her rights to spousal support. This TWAT should have sold the house immediately, downsized, got a sitter, and started work more on creating revenue than problems. Now her man is Happier Abroad while she's just a whiny, greedy broad.

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo » August 15th, 2013, 2:26 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:She made a deal and gave up her rights to spousal support. This TWAT should have sold the house immediately, downsized, got a sitter, and started work more on creating revenue than problems. Now her man is Happier Abroad while she's just a whiny, greedy broad.
We pretty much posted the same thing at the same exact time lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese » August 15th, 2013, 2:44 am

Hmmm I wonder if this is the same guy: http://hansmills.sulit.com.ph/

Very strong possibility given it's the same city mentioned in the article. If it is, it looks like he's relocating now. Probably to get lost even more in the Philippines. Seems to have nice properties for sale there. If it is him, I only wish him good luck!!!!!!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » August 15th, 2013, 7:13 am

smallcheese wrote:Hmmm I wonder if this is the same guy: http://hansmills.sulit.com.ph/

Very strong possibility given it's the same city mentioned in the article. If it is, it looks like he's relocating now. Probably to get lost even more in the Philippines. Seems to have nice properties for sale there. If it is him, I only wish him good luck!!!!!!
Looks like he's a part-time broker.

Or else... liquidating the honey-ko's family stuff to flee elsewhere.