Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Secured a place at University

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Secured a place at University

Postby RedMenace » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:40 pm

I got the text this morning. I will be starting an Bachelor Electrical and Electronics Engineering course in september. The university is crawling with girls doing nursing, psychology, photography e.t.c I believe they outnumber the guys by a lot. I went on the facebook group for freshers and asked for people to recommend me an accommodation. Some hot girls recommended me the place they will be staying. :D Would be cool to get some tips lol cause I will try to get some action. I know I know my course comes first before any girl but I want to make a good use of this once in a lifetime opportunity to get laid and meet girls.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom







Re: Secured a place at University

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:45 pm

RedMenace wrote:I got the text this morning. I will be starting an Bachelor Electrical and Electronics Engineering course in september. The university is crawling with girls doing nursing, psychology, photography e.t.c I believe they outnumber the guys by a lot. I went on the facebook group for freshers and asked for people to recommend me an accommodation. Some hot girls recommended me the place they will be staying. :D Would be cool to get some tips lol cause I will try to get some action. I know I know my course comes first before any girl but I want to make a good use of this once in a lifetime opportunity to get laid and meet girls.


You need tips to pick up UK women? Aren't those the kind of women you can just say something about shagging, and they say something about ye, I wanna f**k ya. or is that just only in the movies? :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby RedMenace » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:49 pm

They are naive. But I don't know how women behave in university. I never really got any action in high school because I found them quite annoying. I will just ignore that this time until I get what I want from them.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 pm

Hard for me to say. I know so little about UK women. Especially very young ones. All I know is that some of those brunettes from Wales are fuggin hot! What part of the UK are you going to school at?
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby xiongmao » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Which Uni? I used to work in one.

Wish there were Chinese girls in UK Unis 20 years ago.

Party hard at Uni but remember that a good degree is your meal ticket for a lifetime of partying hard.

If you get chance to study abroad, take it and go to China! NOBODY does this and it's a gigantic talking point at job interviews.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby RedMenace » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:35 pm

xiongmao wrote:Which Uni? I used to work in one.

Wish there were Chinese girls in UK Unis 20 years ago.

Party hard at Uni but remember that a good degree is your meal ticket for a lifetime of partying hard.

If you get chance to study abroad, take it and go to China! NOBODY does this and it's a gigantic talking point at job interviews.

Coventry University. Will try to befriend the Chinese looking girls.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Jeremy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Have you not read any threads on here? About anglo women being hypergamous, inaccessible, picky picky picky, etc. These claims aren't just conjecture; they're based on the real life experiences of this forum's members.

I lived in a coed dorm for four years, and incel was the norm there. I had to resort to hookers to get my needs met despite being a decent looking, lean white guy with normal social skills who had girls interested in him in high school.

Don't waste your money (and risk your sanity). I'm actually against going to college entirely. But if you're going to do it, stay at home with your parents.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Postby RedMenace » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Jeremy wrote:Have you not read any threads on here? About anglo women being hypergamous, inaccessible, picky picky picky, etc. These claims aren't just conjecture; they're based on the real life experiences of this forum's members.

I lived in a coed dorm for four years, and incel was the norm there. I had to resort to hookers to get my needs met despite being a decent looking, lean white guy with normal social skills who had girls interested in him in high school.

Don't waste your money (and risk your sanity). I'm actually against going to college entirely. But if you're going to do it, stay at home with your parents.

Dude maybe because you're not a young buck. I am 19 so it will not be the same. I need to be the master of me. staying with parents makes this impossible.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby xiongmao » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:01 pm

I think Uni is great. Beta males get a great education, get rich, then can do stupid stuff in their 30's and 40's, and in fact for the rest of their life.

Alphas like my brother can get dozens of girls at Uni, so every type of guy wins really.

RedMenace has hopefully picked a good Uni - my one at Guangzhou was 80% girls!

I just wish Roosh was around when I was at Uni. Although really all you need is confidence.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Jeremy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:10 pm

RedMenace wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Have you not read any threads on here? About anglo women being hypergamous, inaccessible, picky picky picky, etc. These claims aren't just conjecture; they're based on the real life experiences of this forum's members.

I lived in a coed dorm for four years, and incel was the norm there. I had to resort to hookers to get my needs met despite being a decent looking, lean white guy with normal social skills who had girls interested in him in high school.

Don't waste your money (and risk your sanity). I'm actually against going to college entirely. But if you're going to do it, stay at home with your parents.

Dude maybe because you're not a young buck. I am 19 so it will not be the same. I need to be the master of me. staying with parents makes this impossible.


I was 18 when I got there, 21 when I left. Same age as everyone else. I'm 25 now.

If you didn't get anything in high school, your odds aren't looking good. It only becomes harder in uni, not easier like Hollywood movies would have people believe. If anything, those hot girls are more likely to sleep with some blue collar guy who lives off campus than the studious engineering student from the floor above.

But it sounds like you've already made up your mind, and nothing anyone says will change it.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Postby Jeremy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:21 pm

xiongmao wrote:I think Uni is great. Beta males get a great education, get rich, then can do stupid stuff in their 30's and 40's, and in fact for the rest of their life.

Alphas like my brother can get dozens of girls at Uni, so every type of guy wins really.

RedMenace has hopefully picked a good Uni - my one at Guangzhou was 80% girls!

I just wish Roosh was around when I was at Uni. Although really all you need is confidence.


It's not even good for making money anymore. Plenty of people from my cohort with STEM and accounting degrees are stuck in dead end jobs.
Last edited by Jeremy on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Postby RedMenace » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Jeremy wrote:
RedMenace wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Have you not read any threads on here? About anglo women being hypergamous, inaccessible, picky picky picky, etc. These claims aren't just conjecture; they're based on the real life experiences of this forum's members.

I lived in a coed dorm for four years, and incel was the norm there. I had to resort to hookers to get my needs met despite being a decent looking, lean white guy with normal social skills who had girls interested in him in high school.

Don't waste your money (and risk your sanity). I'm actually against going to college entirely. But if you're going to do it, stay at home with your parents.

Dude maybe because you're not a young buck. I am 19 so it will not be the same. I need to be the master of me. staying with parents makes this impossible.


I was 18 when I got there, 21 when I left. Same age as everyone else. I'm 25 now.

If you didn't get anything in high school, your odds aren't looking good. It only becomes harder in uni, not easier like Hollywood movies would have people believe. If anything, those hot girls are more likely to sleep with some blue collar guy who lives off campus than the studious engineering student from the floor above.

But it sounds like you've already made up your mind, and nothing anyone says will change it.

I never really bothered chasing girls in school. That is going to change in uni because I have more freedom. My damn step mom was being a bitch because I went for a job interview at 10 pm. If i lived with her she would be a bitch about me going out at night with friends. So you see its not because I am incompetent with women but because of my environment and circumstance. I think I will do okay getting girls. If I can get a 25 year old women who is smarter than these girls, I am sure I can get a uni girl.

I will definitely take a student exchange opportunity to China. :D
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Cornfed » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:35 pm

It is possible that your romantic opportunities in Uni and subsequent financial opportunities may not be as great as you think. You can't do much about the latter, but for the former it would be good to have some kind of strategy to score skanks.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Secured a place at University

Postby Maverick » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:14 am

RedMenace wrote:I got the text this morning. I will be starting an Bachelor Electrical and Electronics Engineering course in september. The university is crawling with girls doing nursing, psychology, photography e.t.c I believe they outnumber the guys by a lot. I went on the facebook group for freshers and asked for people to recommend me an accommodation. Some hot girls recommended me the place they will be staying. :D Would be cool to get some tips lol cause I will try to get some action. I know I know my course comes first before any girl but I want to make a good use of this once in a lifetime opportunity to get laid and meet girls.


Dude, you're speaking my language now. I went to college in the US, but didn't find UK girls much different in my limited experience with them.

First, talk to EVERYBODY. When you have orientation, make friends with everybody you could find and approach the hottest girls asap as potential friends. Bust their balls. They love that (if you don't know how to do that, read some PUA and go practice right now at malls or with your female friends). Remember though, you are looking for friends at first. Your goal is to find out about parties and be the go-to party guy.

I also suggest joining a frat. I didn't do that and I regretted it somewhat. You can also make connections through them that will help you out after graduation.

Make friends with girls in your classes. Again, approach the hottest girls you can find.

Those are your social goals for the first few weeks: Make friends with as many people as possible and find out about parties. Social status is key in college. The more you have of it, the more girls you will get.

PM me if you want to discuss particular girls and situations.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby RedMenace » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:51 pm

I am so damn excited. Been reading over the course overview. I love it. I think I will definitely shine bright in University because I can actually spend days working on something I am passionate about. That never happened in school where we learnt about astrophysics and such bullsh*t I don't care about. Also for the third year you have the option of a placement or a year studying abroad. I will definitely choose China. Somewhere close to Shanghai. :D I will finally have access to resources and be in a positive environment. No noisy fu*king siblings or bitchy step parent. I am already in love with electronics. :D Combined with my programming knowledge thing will be very interesting. :lol:
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: droid, Yahoo [Bot], yick and 6 guests