Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why western men always destroy female havens.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:09 am

Attorney at Large wrote:Interesting topic. Men by nature will go to the best hunting grounds available. Then they tell their buddies about it and soon they're there trying to make the most kills. Eventually the "game" gets wise and devises a strategy to survive and thrive. This is happening and so "the hunt" for better hunting grounds continues. Best hunters keep their best hunting grounds to themselves and keep quiet about it.


Wow. I'd never thought Attorney @ Large and I would agree on something, but he's still a d.ick. :-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*







Postby Attorney at Large » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:56 pm

kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Those last 3 posts were pure comedy gold. I laughed out loud in the office. You 3 guys need some serious help.


Everyday that goes by you get slightly less attractive and your wife becomes more bored with you. One day your wife will either divorce you or start cheating on you with men much younger than yourself, if she hasn't already, and eventually stop having sex with you altogether. Then you will be wearing the same shoes as the undesirable men you laugh at today. It will come sooner than you think, the years go by faster and faster. I doubt you'll be laughing then.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: QQ QQ QQ QQ..... I love the salt from your tears!

What a troll you are!


So the pot's calling the kettle black. You trolled at least 4 people on this thread alone Kai. What a hypocritical di*k you are.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:11 am
Location: Worldwide

Postby kai1275 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Attorney at Large wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Those last 3 posts were pure comedy gold. I laughed out loud in the office. You 3 guys need some serious help.


Everyday that goes by you get slightly less attractive and your wife becomes more bored with you. One day your wife will either divorce you or start cheating on you with men much younger than yourself, if she hasn't already, and eventually stop having sex with you altogether. Then you will be wearing the same shoes as the undesirable men you laugh at today. It will come sooner than you think, the years go by faster and faster. I doubt you'll be laughing then.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: QQ QQ QQ QQ..... I love the salt from your tears!

What a troll you are!


So the pot's calling the kettle black. You trolled at least 4 people on this thread alone Kai. What a hypocritical di*k you are.


So can we assume that you really are a troll? You offer nothing on this website and only attack people based on ethnicity and skin color regardless of where they live or their culture. Like Irrizarry said, you are a dick. We have no other means to get rid of you, so we might as well ride your ass and have fun at your expense at least. You might be useful if we can get a few laughs outta you.

That professor guy is beyond pathetic with his behavior lately and something went awfully wrong with him because he used to be respected here, but all we see out of him lately is shady posts, attacks on Winston, Chinese people, Asians, and others all day long. For a person that spent a year living in China, he sure knows very little about the place other than he hates it and he refuses to talk about it.

I truly feel sorry for him because like many long time China expats will tell you, "eventually China will eat up anyone." Some expats go insane and become so racist against all Chinese because of the frustrations of living in China too long. Even other Chinese that don't have to live there, hate living there too long for a very good reason.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby The Professor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:05 pm

kai1275 wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Those last 3 posts were pure comedy gold. I laughed out loud in the office. You 3 guys need some serious help.


Everyday that goes by you get slightly less attractive and your wife becomes more bored with you. One day your wife will either divorce you or start cheating on you with men much younger than yourself, if she hasn't already, and eventually stop having sex with you altogether. Then you will be wearing the same shoes as the undesirable men you laugh at today. It will come sooner than you think, the years go by faster and faster. I doubt you'll be laughing then.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: QQ QQ QQ QQ..... I love the salt from your tears!

What a troll you are!


So the pot's calling the kettle black. You trolled at least 4 people on this thread alone Kai. What a hypocritical di*k you are.


So can we assume that you really are a troll? You offer nothing on this website and only attack people based on ethnicity and skin color regardless of where they live or their culture. Like Irrizarry said, you are a dick. We have no other means to get rid of you, so we might as well ride your a** and have fun at your expense at least. You might be useful if we can get a few laughs outta you.

That professor guy is beyond pathetic with his behavior lately and something went awfully wrong with him because he used to be respected here, but all we see out of him lately is shady posts, attacks on Winston, Chinese people, Asians, and others all day long. For a person that spent a year living in China, he sure knows very little about the place other than he hates it and he refuses to talk about it.

I truly feel sorry for him because like many long time China expats will tell you, "eventually China will eat up anyone." Some expats go insane and become so racist against all Chinese because of the frustrations of living in China too long. Even other Chinese that don't have to live there, hate living there too long for a very good reason.


Show me one attack on Winston Wu I made. Saying that his average looking Filipina girlfriend has rich men as options even though she's a gold digger is not an attack on Winston. I was simply quoting Winston Wu because I wanted to quote him in his own words about Dianne, who knows her more than anyone here. If I'm guilty of attacking someone maybe it would be Dianne, but if you want to make that claim than Winston Wu is more guilty than I am, because in that thread I mostly just quoted Winston Wu, in his own words about Dianne.

Better yet, show me one single attack I made on "Asians" in general. I never did anything of the sort and never would. In fact I never even said anything bad about all Chinese people. Chinese American men are some of the hardest working people here, I have a lot of respect for them. They came here facing a lot of discrimination and yet they still managed to earn their way into the middle class in a few generations. I complained a lot about the WOMEN in China, and perhaps I complained about a few annoying behaviors of mainland Chinese, but you can hardly call that an attack on all Asians, or even all Chinese people since there are plenty of ethnic Chinese people living outside of PRC.

As for you though, I lost track of how many times you called other people on here trolls. Perhaps in some cases it was warranted but a lot of the time it's fairly groundless. You often just use the word to attempt to discredit those you don't like or just don't agree with.
The Professor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: Why western men always destroy female havens.

Postby Renata » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Repatriate wrote:Latvia, Poland, Czech Republic, Colombia, Brazil, Estonia, Ukraine, Russia, Thailand, etc.. the list goes on and on. One thing is certain that when western men get info that a place is a target rich environment for women the hoards of young and old cocksmen, viagra fueled p4p mongers, stag party douches, etc.. all swarm a place f***ing and gaming everything in sight like horny locusts.

It's inevitable that a percentage of these men get involved with the women on a more substantial level and pay a significant sum to upkeep their relationships while simultaneously transmitting western beta male culture to the local women. This means the local women learn through western men how it "works" in the west and shift their expectations accordingly. They watch western tv with their western beta male spouses/bfs and realize what they've been missing out on and how pliable these doughy chumps from the west are and how easy life can be. The western men i've seen think they are doing the women a favor by being the "gentleman" and going above and beyond what a local man of the same economic stature would do.

In reality this sort of sniveling supplication creates a social status imbalance. It gives sexual economic power to relatively valueless impoverished women who are on a broad scale a plentiful resource. As a result the women start to form a very skewed and unrealistic view of themselves to the consternation of local men and knowledgeable experienced expats. After awhile local men start to despise expats and the big fish in a small pond ripple they cause. The conflict leads to subtle xenophobia and increasing murmers behind close doors that all foreigners are no good with resulting ethnocentric backlash.

Prices and expectations adjust accordingly after that. The damage is done. The smiles are gone. The locals are wary and the women who do play the courtship game are often hardened or conniving because they know what the deal is. The local women in clubs go there now to showcase their formerly mundane looks to horny western boners showering them with compliments and drinks. The westernization of the female population nears completion.


You know how every action has a reaction, maybe western men brought about feminism too ... those feminists are bat-shit crazy but why so much?? They're so defensive and hateful. People's experiences shape them. How many of you dislike America? It's because of bad experiences there. Maybe it was all the bad experiences with their male counterparts that led them to be mosterous & want to take revenge or something. One thing I do know is that men & women have been put in direct competition with each other, they've become rivals which is not a good thing, when they should be supporting each other, but that's another thread. So you could be on to something.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Why western men always destroy female havens.

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Renata wrote:You know how every action has a reaction, maybe western men brought about feminism too ... those feminists are bat-shit crazy but why so much?? They're so defensive and hateful. People's experiences shape them. How many of you dislike America? It's because of bad experiences there. Maybe it was all the bad experiences with their male counterparts that led them to be mosterous & want to take revenge or something. One thing I do know is that men & women have been put in direct competition with each other, they've become rivals which is not a good thing, when they should be supporting each other, but that's another thread. So you could be on to something.


I think you're right. Watch Hollywood movies from late 1950's and early 1960's. Alpha males were generally portrayed as swinging bachelors. Rock Hudson seducing Doris Day, etc. Irresponsible, uncommitted, nomadic romance. Totally cool provided the girl tried to be good.

By the late 60's, in the film "High Plains Drifter", the rapist is also the hero, and the rape is supposed to be amusing.

Or take the James Bond movies. He sleeps with women who end up conveniently dead. And bonds with noone.

Austin Powers movies are a funny commentary on those times.

Not just movies. Rock'n'roll music included misogyny as well.

Not just culture but economics too. Women left small towns, lived in the big city. (Doris Day characters, my Mom.) No community, no parents. Chaperones faded. So opportunity for "game" was there.

So yes, feminism may be deliberately programed, but, as you suggest, it is indeed a response to the (also deliberately programmed) male-predator culture that preceded it.

Interesting to know the back-story when dealing with vampires, I guess. But the main thing is not to get bit.

:wink:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby gsjackson » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:18 pm

You're forgetting the contribution of Mr. Hefner during this period.

Various pathologies developed in the large American high school, which was mostly a product of the second half of the 20th century. The revenge of the ugly women is one of those pathologies that has had far-reaching and profound consequences.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: Why western men always destroy female havens.

Postby HouseMD » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:You know how every action has a reaction, maybe western men brought about feminism too ... those feminists are bat-shit crazy but why so much?? They're so defensive and hateful. People's experiences shape them. How many of you dislike America? It's because of bad experiences there. Maybe it was all the bad experiences with their male counterparts that led them to be mosterous & want to take revenge or something. One thing I do know is that men & women have been put in direct competition with each other, they've become rivals which is not a good thing, when they should be supporting each other, but that's another thread. So you could be on to something.


I think you're right. Watch Hollywood movies from late 1950's and early 1960's. Alpha males were generally portrayed as swinging bachelors. Rock Hudson seducing Doris Day, etc. Irresponsible, uncommitted, nomadic romance. Totally cool provided the girl tried to be good.

By the late 60's, in the film "High Plains Drifter", the rapist is also the hero, and the rape is supposed to be amusing.

Or take the James Bond movies. He sleeps with women who end up conveniently dead. And bonds with noone.

Austin Powers movies are a funny commentary on those times.

Not just movies. Rock'n'roll music included misogyny as well.

Not just culture but economics too. Women left small towns, lived in the big city. (Doris Day characters, my Mom.) No community, no parents. Chaperones faded. So opportunity for "game" was there.

So yes, feminism may be deliberately programed, but, as you suggest, it is indeed a response to the (also deliberately programmed) male-predator culture that preceded it.

Interesting to know the back-story when dealing with vampires, I guess. But the main thing is not to get bit.

:wink:

Almost gives me hope that the whole thing is cyclical, and that without male chauvinism to react to, the feminist movement will die. Like, once women have the "equality" they want, they will realize it isn't all that it was cracked up to be, that they'd rather have strong men in their lives and be stay at home mothers, and the Hugh Grants of the world will once again be replaced by Sean Connerys. I say -almost- gives me hope, because I doubt that that vocal, power-obsessed group of female supremacists at the head of the feminist movement will ever allow their fellow women to live in anything but shame for being a woman that lives by more traditional values. Men used to control women by shaming them as sluts for sleeping around, now women control other women by shaming them for not being sluts or having careers. It saddens me that women can be so easily manipulated in one way or another.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby Renata » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:52 pm

A good example are the Syrian refugees flooding into neighbouring countries. Here hundreds of families are pouring in & are living in tents. Many Arab & Turk men go there to find wives. they marry the girl then send her back after a few months. The parents are horrorfied by this because they've grown her respectfully & with good values. Muslim men have it the best out of all the men in the world yet they still make the decision to do this. How low class is that ! All this is in my face, right here right now.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby HouseMD » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Renata wrote:A good example are the Syrian refugees flooding into neighbouring countries. Here hundreds of families are pouring in & are living in tents. Many Arab & Turk men go there to find wives. they marry the girl then send her back after a few months. The parents are horrorfied by this because they've grown her respectfully & with good values. Muslim men have it the best out of all the men in the world yet they still make the decision to do this. How low class is that ! All this is in my face, right here right now.

When anyone abuses their power in society, it is only a matter of time before they lose it. There are only so many virgin brides to go around, after all, and once all of those women that have been cast aside and can no longer find a man willing to marry them due to the way Muslim society often views "used goods", they will attempt to change that society. It is unfortunate that these men are so shortsighted.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby ladislav » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:59 pm

The way to beat it somewhat is to go to second tier cities and try to assimilate on local terms. It won't be easy but at least you can build up a circle of people who know you and have less prejudice against you.

There is almost never a monger who speaks the local language as in none, zero, zilch no one. Hence, they cannot join local churches, literary clubs, art societies etc.

This is also more possible in the Philippines because there are not that many white guys around and Tagalog and Visayan speaking guys are counted on fingers of one hand.

It increases your chances if you look like the locals.

Some countries where you look like a foreigner are beyond repair I think -- Thailand and Japan are those but not in all places.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby pete98146 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:45 pm

After reading this thread, my question to the OP is what are you looking for abroad? I'd venture to say 8/10 guys who take a trip overseas are looking for a guaranteed fun time during their two week vacation. If this is the case then they have little choice but to go to cities that cater to the P4P scene. Of course these places are beyond ruined and have been for many many years but that comes with the territory.

For the remaining guys who are looking to find a good girl, there are places that are still brimming with opportunity. I married a Filipina so this would be my area of expertise. As Ladislav pointed out, all it takes to get noticed is a trip out into the provinces. I remember being two hours outside of Cebu and there wasn't a non Filipino guy around for miles. We went into a restaurant and all the cute young waitresses were giggling because there was a kano there eating pizza. Imagine visiting Mindinao which is even more rural?

I'm assuming this would be the same with the other countries listed by the OP.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm

gsjackson wrote:You're forgetting the contribution of Mr. Hefner during this period.


Yeah, all sex is good sex, if you get off it's good. Homosexuality, pederasty, incest, rape, orgies -- all joked about. Put some naked women in there and those goys, er boys will "swallow" anything.

That slimy crypto-Jew crypto-faggot. (But noone could say those words - could they? Woulda been so crude, so unacceptable among fellow suburbanites -- even then...)

How ironic that he gained such influence on American men.


gsjackson wrote:Various pathologies developed in the large American high school, which was mostly a product of the second half of the 20th century. The revenge of the ugly women is one of those pathologies that has had far-reaching and profound consequences.


Very true.

I remember that even in junior high. Guys openly saying the girls in the class were ugly. i think the owrd "skank" was thrown around or something like it. Based on looks.

I was shocked at the time. The female teacher handled it by closing ranks with the girls, saying the boys were nothing special to look at either.

Really a pathological, unhealthy situation, as you state.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Hero » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Maverick wrote:Interesting thread.

What clothes would you guys suggest wearing? My usual style is either a button down or long sleeve from Express, jeans, left earring, and a necklace I got from Thailand.

No bright colors or anything.

Is that too much for asian countries?


In the Philippines, if you wear slacks, loafers and a collared shirt, you'll be better dressed than 99% of the American male tourists there.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Why western men always destroy female havens.

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:27 pm

HouseMD wrote:Almost gives me hope that the whole thing is cyclical, and that without male chauvinism to react to, the feminist movement will die. Like, once women have the "equality" they want, they will realize it isn't all that it was cracked up to be, that they'd rather have strong men in their lives and be stay at home mothers, and the Hugh Grants of the world will once again be replaced by Sean Connerys. I say -almost- gives me hope, because I doubt that that vocal, power-obsessed group of female supremacists at the head of the feminist movement will ever allow their fellow women to live in anything but shame for being a woman that lives by more traditional values. Men used to control women by shaming them as sluts for sleeping around, now women control other women by shaming them for not being sluts or having careers.


When the deliberate, planned and paid agitation stops, then after just one generation, IMO, things will return back to normal.

Not before, though.

Any change before that could only happen in a subculture insulated from the media.

HouseMD wrote:It saddens me that women can be so easily manipulated in one way or another.


Been that way since the Garden of Eden. Goes with the territory, apparently. They practically live and die by what people think of them, and they adapt EASILY.

Examples:

-- Women dress and behave very differently at a night club than in business. If sexiness is "in", it's OK to be a sex object. Not so in other situations. Now you see it, now you don't.

-- Educated American women cheerfully change their attire into long sleeves, hoods, etc. when in Saudi Arabia and some other countries. "Because it's the culture". They don't mind sexism, or being told what to do, all of a sudden.

-- Many starving German women prostituted themselves to Allied troops after World War Two. Starving men just starved.

-- A runaway teen girl on big city streets is usually manipulated into prostitution in 2 days. For boys the comparable figure is 2 weeks.

Point being, if we don't let our impressionable, thin-skinned daughters ( or young brides) get slutted up by the media, or by "school", or worst of all, by peers, then... they'll do just fine.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests