"I'm waiting to pounce on the first round of divorcees&

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

"I'm waiting to pounce on the first round of divorcees&

Post by fightforlove »

Rebecca Holman, a 30-year-old single British Jornalist, explains why she's "waiting to pounce on the first round of divorcees".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens ... rcees.html

If she's an attractive 30-year-old, I could see her plans working out. But her thinking is flawed twofold: 1) the vast majority of these freshly divorced 30-something men are NOT going to be "top-tier" (ie alpha) and 2) who's to say these men, let alone the top-tier ones, will want to re-marry anyways, and if they do, will 30-something Ms. Holman be a catch for them over say, a younger 20-something? These are variables she does not consider in her article.

Anyways, her article also reveals the selfish, venemous and un-feminine attitude of many young women today. This is the game that many of the young women around you want to play, laid out in cold, plain truth:

"I imagined I’d spend my 20s having a string of dramatic, ill-advised love affairs and generally gallivanting, before settling down about three days after my 30th birthday."

"But what about the men who aren’t high fiving their mates in the pub because they almost got a hand job from a 22-year-old last week? The men I rejected when I was 26 because they were ‘too nice,’ ‘wore underpants rather than boxers’ or ‘had a really prominent Adam’s apple’?"

"Mainly I’m just happy that our country’s high divorce rate means I don’t necessarily have to resign myself to a second, or even third-tier male just because I didn’t get my arse in gear a few years ago."

Women with this type of attitude cannot love you, stay away from them, as far away as you can.
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

This bitch is a disgusting human being, but at least she's honest, which is more than most Western chicks can say. Still disgusting, though.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Amusing article but I get the impression that a lot of British guys will still go for it. Actually she could just go to America for awhile and probably find tons of horny desperate American upper middle class guys. Her accent alone would be considered upmarket and exotic amongst the eager beta male population in the U.S. She would easily be considered top notch in a city like Washington D.C., Seattle, or San Francisco despite her unremarkable looking anglo face and probably equally unremarkable body underneath the expensive1 clothing.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Those UK women certainly are witty aren't they!? In another thread I said women always think they are slick and sneaky. Well....UK women actually are sneaky! The British invented modern day spying....makes sense to me.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Repatriate wrote:Amusing article but I get the impression that a lot of British guys will still go for it. Actually she could just go to America for awhile and probably find tons of horny desperate American upper middle class guys. Her accent alone would be considered upmarket and exotic amongst the eager beta male population in the U.S. She would easily be considered top notch in a city like Washington D.C., Seattle, or San Francisco despite her unremarkable looking anglo face and probably equally unremarkable body underneath the expensive1 clothing.
They are the only women whose accents are even sexier than they actually look. Why lie, if I was single again, I probably couldn't resist her. Luckily for me, I am invisible to them. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

kai1275 wrote:Those UK women certainly are witty aren't they!? In another thread I said women always think they are slick and sneaky. Well....UK women actually are sneaky! The British invented modern day spying....makes sense to me.
Brits come across as being cold and sarcastic. Even the female "wit" is basically just 24-7 sarcasm.

That might be funny as lines in articles like this, tv shows, in movies, etc.. but in real life it tends to grate on your nerves quickly when the person constantly sucks the life force and good out of everything.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

kai1275 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Amusing article but I get the impression that a lot of British guys will still go for it. Actually she could just go to America for awhile and probably find tons of horny desperate American upper middle class guys. Her accent alone would be considered upmarket and exotic amongst the eager beta male population in the U.S. She would easily be considered top notch in a city like Washington D.C., Seattle, or San Francisco despite her unremarkable looking anglo face and probably equally unremarkable body underneath the expensive1 clothing.
They are the only women whose accents are even sexier than they actually look. Why lie, if I was single again, I probably couldn't resist her. Luckily for me, I am invisible to them. :lol:
You should take a trip to Thailand and go to the islands and game the Brits there then. There are loads of women like this on holiday getting smashed at the diving resorts or guesthouses. I found that they were easy to chat up too but like I said I didn't care for their personalities beyond idle conversation. The ugliness shines through after awhile.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Repatriate wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Those UK women certainly are witty aren't they!? In another thread I said women always think they are slick and sneaky. Well....UK women actually are sneaky! The British invented modern day spying....makes sense to me.
Brits come across as being cold and sarcastic. Even the female "wit" is basically just 24-7 sarcasm.

That might be funny as lines in articles like this, tv shows, in movies, etc.. but in real life it tends to grate on your nerves quickly when the person constantly sucks the life force and good out of everything.
Well, one thing I do like is that British women, on the whole, are not hysterical. They're more of a controlled demolition so that it's easy to time one's escape. On the other hand, AWs are a powder keg, ready to fly into hysterics at the drop of a hat.

All and all, my brief workings with Brits, both in London and in other cities in the world, were all right. Plus, the fact that esc@rting is legal in Britain and that F.K.K clubs are only one hour flight to Germany, makes the UK world a better place for a US ex-pat than being stuck at home.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

S_Parc wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Well, one thing I do like is that British women, on the whole, are not hysterical. They're more of a controlled demolition so that it's easy to time one's escape. On the other hand, AWs are a powder keg, ready to fly into hysterics at the drop of a hat.
:lol: Controlled demolition..that's a good way of putting it.

I think American women are more capable of truly evil actions..like I almost never hear of British moms flushing their baby and running off to live it up as a party slag. This sort of story occurs every so often in America. Then there's American women who kill or plan to kill their husbands for various reasons and the court is lenient on them. Again..haven't heard of this being anything but very rare in the U.K. America is definitely an anything goes atmosphere for the women.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Repatriate wrote:America is definitely an anything goes atmosphere for the women.
There's a reason why my butch lesbian ex-classmate has stopped dating AWs. She sees this issue clearly & now, avoids AWs like the plague.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Repatriate wrote: I think American women are more capable of truly evil actions..like I almost never hear of British moms flushing their baby and running off to live it up as a party slag. This sort of story occurs every so often in America. Then there's American women who kill or plan to kill their husbands for various reasons and the court is lenient on them. Again..haven't heard of this being anything but very rare in the U.K. America is definitely an anything goes atmosphere for the women.
British women also think that it's appalling that American women choose to have their sons circumcised. I used to live in England and a British woman once told me that she found it shocking that American women choose to mutilate their sons' penises for the bogus reason of "cleanliness", thereby denying their sons the right to have intact genitals. As she herself put it "we woman are more likely to get an infection down there than men are but I don't see a movement to have our vaginal lips snipped at birth." She even told me that she has never seen a circumcised penis in real life. In the UK, circumcision usually only is performed on Jews, Muslims, and those who have a genuine medical need for it (not "cleanliness" or "preventing infections" but an actual medical need such as difficulty urinating). It is in fact illegal for any other reason.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Are we looking at different pics? That girl is ugly as f**k in my opinion. I wouldn't date her under any circumstances and would probably only f**k her if she was one of the last few girls at the bar.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: "I'm waiting to pounce on the first round of divorc

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 18th, 2013, 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Repatriate wrote: I think American women are more capable of truly evil actions..like I almost never hear of British moms flushing their baby and running off to live it up as a party slag. This sort of story occurs every so often in America. Then there's American women who kill or plan to kill their husbands for various reasons and the court is lenient on them. Again..haven't heard of this being anything but very rare in the U.K. America is definitely an anything goes atmosphere for the women.
British women also think that it's appalling that American women choose to have their sons circumcised. I used to live in England and a British woman once told me that she found it shocking that American women choose to mutilate their sons' penises for the bogus reason of "cleanliness", thereby denying their sons the right to have intact genitals. As she herself put it "we woman are more likely to get an infection down there than men are but I don't see a movement to have our v****al lips snipped at birth." She even told me that she has never seen a circumcised penis in real life. In the UK, circumcision usually only is performed on Jews, Muslims, and those who have a genuine medical need for it (not "cleanliness" or "preventing infections" but an actual medical need such as difficulty urinating). It is in fact illegal for any other reason.
So your one of those? Pink Pig In Blanket huh?

I am circumcised and I don't remember sh*t neither does anybody else and its only White men screaming about mutilation of men, especially men from Australia and UK, go figure.

Sounds like a conflation to me, you can't straight up defeat Feminism, so you invent things like circumcision is male child mutilation. That might fool low information, easily fooled, embittered, disaffected Red State, Torrie supporting White Men but not intelligent Black male such as myself who could easily point to the evils of Margaret Sanger and not many people disagreed with her. She doubly responsible, she's White and a Woman.

Nice deflection from the what the article was about which is White women picking off Thirsty men in Western Countries when they are in reality available at discount prices. By chasing after divorced men, she figures her value is the same as it was she was 26. So White men are overpaying like they seemingly always do when it comes to p***y.

Black men pick off these sexually frustrated 30 something White women with absolute EASE. I'll say it until I'm blue in the face, White women don't marry Black men for economic reasons.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: "I'm waiting to pounce on the first round of divorc

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 18th, 2013, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder