Attractiveness Equation for Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Attractiveness Equation for Men

Post by mguy »

Found this in another board. Like a unifying formula.

Looks(face, race, height, build) Money($$$ €) Status(fame, popularity, social importance)
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Re: Attractiveness Equation for Men

Post by Jeremy »

mguy wrote:Found this in another board. Like a unifying formula.

Looks(face, race, height, build) Money($$$ €) Status(fame, popularity, social importance)
Hehe I used to post on that board.

I actually think looks and status are everything with prime girls. Money's only useful in terms of location, p4p, and women over 40 (whom no one cares about anyway).
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Jeremy wrote:

I actually think looks and status are everything with prime girls. Money's only useful in terms of location, p4p, and women over 40 (whom no one cares about anyway).
Yet, status is the hardest to get.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

What else is there because those three things? That's just how all human beings judge men, sounds like someone made a formula to explain the obvious while thinking he was really clever. :lol:
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

mguy wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

That's because very few people can actually have "status" at any given time. Popularity really only means anything in high school. After that, you need actual fame to have any status to speak of. Almost all guys are just regular Joes. Trying to get fame is like trying to get rich, lots of dudes dream of it and think they'll actually get it, very few actually do.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

The Professor wrote:
mguy wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

That's because very few people can actually have "status" at any given time. Popularity really only means anything in high school. After that, you need actual fame to have any status to speak of. Almost all guys are just regular Joes. Trying to get fame is like trying to get rich, lots of dudes dream of it and think they'll actually get it, very few actually do.
It means a lot to college aged girls too. This is why cold approaching them doesn't work and practically every guy I know who's gotten laid with one met her through friends.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Puahate.com is legit.used to post there all the time.

although face and height trump all,imo.

status only applies if you have ATLEAST an average face.and I mean athlete or rapper status,not being a doctor or owning a bussiness or shit like that.

in high school status trumps all.although popular kids almost always are goodlooking.

money game only works on old career cunts.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Here's another interesting formula:
http://donalgraeme.wordpress.com/2013/0 ... storation/

Looks

Athleticism

Money

Power

Status
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

Yeah this status thing is huge with women. When I was younger and nothing to the world of HS females, I made the starting basketball team and then all of a sudden, I can take the hottest girls and the chearleaders.

Same thing at work when I've had a highly perceived powerful position at work, obvious turn on for women. So guys whatever you gotta do to get power or perceived power will help your dating status.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I have this recalibrated

Looks(face, race, height, build) Money($$$ €) Status(fame, popularity, social importance)] = Function of Race = F(Race)

Race seems to be the underlying theme. I call it the beauty bump, economic bump, and acceptance bump

The more I live outside the USA, the more racial the US appear to me.

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jeremy wrote:

You sound pretty young. If you really think money will not be HUGE with many girls, including some
very pretty ones...you have never been in the position, believe me. I have by times been
well off enough to test the theory...and believe me, if you can be sitting on the West coast of the USA
and take a girl shopping in London or Paris next week on a whim...well there a lot of honeys
that will find you SUDDENLY very attractive or at least "acceptable".

I spent time with a friend in Portland this last summer...he is 45, in shape- average looks...does not get the time of day from 20 something chicks working at the Starbucks where we would go...
that was UNTIL someone blew his cover...sold a software company 5 years back...has his own
90 foot sailboat....he maybe worth about 90mil. Suddenly the girls were practically giving him a BJ
with his coffee...lingering at our table for any reason....He now goes to a different coffee shop.

Outwest
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

OutWest wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

You sound pretty young. If you really think money will not be HUGE with many girls, including some
very pretty ones...you have never been in the position, believe me. I have by times been
well off enough to test the theory...and believe me, if you can be sitting on the West coast of the USA
and take a girl shopping in London or Paris next week on a whim...well there a lot of honeys
that will find you SUDDENLY very attractive or at least "acceptable".

I spent time with a friend in Portland this last summer...he is 45, in shape- average looks...does not get the time of day from 20 something chicks working at the Starbucks where we would go...
that was UNTIL someone blew his cover...sold a software company 5 years back...has his own
90 foot sailboat....he maybe worth about 90mil. Suddenly the girls were practically giving him a BJ
with his coffee...lingering at our table for any reason....He now goes to a different coffee shop.

Outwest
I'd rather be young 23 years old and good looking banging younger chicks like there was no tomorrow than 45 and rich. That's just me though.

The older you get the more you need money to compensate for your looks department. But it also extends to looks (read: race) I think okcupid had a study that said Asian men need to make 3x as much as white men to get a reply. That is, an Asian guy has to be making $250,000 just to be considered as attractive and get a reply. Fck that.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

mguy wrote:
I'd rather be young 23 years old and good looking banging younger chicks like there was no tomorrow than 45 and rich. That's just me though.

The older you get the more you need money to compensate for your looks department.
There is a sweet spot. I don't know about you but when I was 23, girls and women of all ages ignored me because I just looked and acted too childish. There were certain young guys and even kids in late teens who didn't have this problem so much because they had an air of maturity, sophistication, and manliness (as opposed to boyishness). But for others, they might find themselves more attractive to all women (including the youngest ones) when they reach a more mature age - an age where they still look youthful and good but are not too boyish.

Anyway, you say you'd rather be 23 and good looking. Well, you can be early 20s, once, for awhile. But it passes. Then what? Money and status, if you engineer it right, can be a lot more durable. So Outwest has a very valid point. If you can't amass say $50 mn in the States to get the $$$ aphrodisiac, perhaps you can capture a strong likeness of it in parts of Africa or even SE Asia for pennies on the dollar. Being a 100 thousand-aire might even cut it lol.

But still do your best to stay healthy, youthful, and vigorous. Cus if you look fully-gone (elderly, etc.), your interactions with young attractive women are going to be a lot colder for the most part I reckon. If I remember right, Outwest is in fantastic shape and probably looks very youthful too. So it's not so surprising that his wife some 30 +/- years his junior might feel some genuine love and physical attraction to him.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

The Professor wrote:
mguy wrote: Yet, status is the hardest to get.
I think popularity come into play with any enclosed group. The restricted religious minority who "must" marry from the group, the work places where folk inevitable date co-workers as they have no time for outsiders. I would guess that more couples come to their first marriages from closed popularity based organizations then they do from random meetings with "outsiders" Now that popularity is probably based on local fame. He is the sports star, the musician, the funny guy...

In the end the formula means little we all have a base and someone who meets the minimum requirement and is willing at that right time will be the chosen one.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

In addition to the traits mentioned, the following ones are found attractive by Western skanks:

1. Scumminess: Scum are at a reproductive advantage in modern society because they can go around impregnating females, including the wives and girlfriends of acquaintances, without feeling the need to help raise the kids. Since all kids are looked after by the government, this offers them a massive upside with no corresponding downside in the amount of kids they can father and have raised to adulthood.

2. Stupidity and impulsiveness: Stupid and impulsive men are not likely to bother about making sure females they are f***ing use birth control or contemplate and worry about child support or false rape claims, and just get on with f***ing, placing them at an even higher reproductive fitness. Stupid scum females also tend to have more children than intelligent ones, so it follows that if a female is impregnated by a stupid scum man, she is likely to have far more grand children than she would if she were impregnated by and intelligent decent man, assuming her children take after their stupid scum fathers.

3. Men in certain professions such as travelling professions, some positions of authority etc. where they are exposed to lots of females. Because the females figure he has the opportunity to nail more skanks than other men (especially if he is stupid scum) that means he has even higher reproductive fitness and so make him more attractive.