What's so great about owning a house?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

momopi wrote:I've been chasing the 20% returns for years. It's like the Holy Grail for me. But alas, the best I can do is around 16%-17%, less after maintenance/repair expense when tenant moves out.
Do you buy mostly riverside properties?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Moretorque wrote:
RobinHood wrote:My advice to the younger guys on here is to consider owning property in terms of generating a long term income stream, which will eventually allow you to live abroad in a location where you have a higher dating value.

In terms of the UK property market my own opinion is that it's not a bad place to invest for a long term return. The UK has an expanding population with restricted building laws, plenty of tennent demand and the rule of law.

If I was young I would stay at home as long as possible and buy properties and rent them out. Sure you are not going to get rich overnight, but long term you will have regular income that could help you move abroad if that's what you want.

Who exactly is the expanding population in the UK, is it the white indigenous people of the land or foreigners the Illuminati are importing and propping up with social welfare in order to dilute the whites so they risk less chance of a cohesive uprising to challenge rule by non democratic decree?

England has no real economic drivers besides war and debt, it is a warfare welfare state just like the US has become. Knock yourself out!
These reasons are weak, the real reason you don't want to confront.

1) Who are the leading pushers of overpopulation? White People, who want to deny themselves the opportunity to have children.

2) Who is adopting Post Modern lifestyles? White People. See #1, birthrates are way below replacement in Western Europe and America. Men mad about Feminism in Western Culture but have no clue how to solve it, so extremist views come to the fore.

The Government wants to keep its tax base and immigrants have children. White men spend their time being paranoid about being taken to the cleaners by White women and unfair Government that's more concerned about immigrants than naive born people (this includes Blacks who Whites consider Foreign).

Next thing you'll be asking is how come there isn't a White History Month...
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Tsar wrote:
momopi wrote:I've been chasing the 20% returns for years. It's like the Holy Grail for me. But alas, the best I can do is around 16%-17%, less after maintenance/repair expense when tenant moves out.
Is that with a rental property (single residence) or an apartment building? Does it have an outstanding mortgage that impacts the profit?
Older SFR with yard, no mello roose, low HOA (~$50/month). 25% down, 30 year fixed rate loan for investment properties.

However, keep in mind that older properties have higher maintenance expense. Major repairs can easily wipe out several months worth of cash flow.

Repatriate wrote:
Do you buy mostly riverside properties?
The ones with highest rate of return for me are along the I-15. But we also own properties in Chino, Norwak, Lakewood, and Irvine.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
RobinHood wrote:My advice to the younger guys on here is to consider owning property in terms of generating a long term income stream, which will eventually allow you to live abroad in a location where you have a higher dating value.

In terms of the UK property market my own opinion is that it's not a bad place to invest for a long term return. The UK has an expanding population with restricted building laws, plenty of tennent demand and the rule of law.

If I was young I would stay at home as long as possible and buy properties and rent them out. Sure you are not going to get rich overnight, but long term you will have regular income that could help you move abroad if that's what you want.

Who exactly is the expanding population in the UK, is it the white indigenous people of the land or foreigners the Illuminati are importing and propping up with social welfare in order to dilute the whites so they risk less chance of a cohesive uprising to challenge rule by non democratic decree?

England has no real economic drivers besides war and debt, it is a warfare welfare state just like the US has become. Knock yourself out!

1) Who are the leading pushers of overpopulation? White People, who want to deny themselves the opportunity to have children.

2) Who is adopting Post Modern lifestyles? White People. See #1, birthrates are way below replacement in Western Europe and America. Men mad about Feminism in Western Culture but have no clue how to solve it, so extremist views come to the fore.

The Government wants to keep its tax base and immigrants have children. White men spend their time being paranoid about being taken to the cleaners by White women and unfair Government that's more concerned about immigrants than naive born people (this includes Blacks who Whites consider Foreign).

Your a typical idiot that our rulers love. You have no clue, England is supposed to be a Constitutional Monarchy meaning the people are supposed to have a voice, THEY DO NOT! The Monarchy has just decided to turn the serfdom up for their serfs another notch. The native people leaving England is on the rise big time. They are doing the same thing in the US as well because the US is an extension of England and this is the game plan for the world domination they have chosen for us.

Whites not having children is due to good instincts nothing more, our children deserve better and the people having all the children cannot control their sexual habits and rely on please print some money and send us a welfare check for the kiddies.

England needs a tax base? the bank can just print the money to pay the bills and does. Go study what our central bank the FED does all the time to pay the bills to keep the system afloat.

White month, refer to first paragraph and first sentence of this rebuttal!
Last edited by Moretorque on August 21st, 2013, 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

momopi wrote:
The ones with highest rate of return for me are along the I-15. But we also own properties in Chino, Norwak, Lakewood, and Irvine.
Momopi what do you think about this piece of crap in this video that this couple bought? Do you deal with anything at this level.

http://finance.yahoo.com/video/dont-buy ... 00511.html
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:I'd love to get my hands on an apartment building in the Chicago suburbs. That would be like a license to print money.
I live in the Chicago suburbs and the real estate market is absolutely HORRILBE! Real estate in some suburbs is STILL going down in value! In other suburbs (nice suburbs too) real estate is only going up in value 1% a year! :shock:

The Chicago area is NOT a place you want to buy real estate under any circumstances! It won't be a normal real estate market here until 2016. I wouldn't touch real estate around here with a ten foot pole! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Moretorque wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Your a typical idiot that our rulers love. You have no clue, England is supposed to be a Constitutional Monarchy meaning the people are supposed to have a voice, THEY DO NOT! The Monarchy has just decided to turn the serfdom up for their serfs another notch. The native people leaving England is on the rise big time. They are doing the same thing in the US as well because the US is an extension of England and this is the game plan for the world domination they have chosen for us.

Whites not having children is due to good instincts nothing more, our children deserve better and the people having all the children cannot control their sexual habits and rely on please print some money and send us a welfare check for the kiddies.

England needs a tax base? the bank can just print the money to pay the bills and does. Go study what our central bank the FED does all the time to pay the bills to keep the system afloat.

White month, refer to first paragraph and first sentence of this rebuttal!
I know what the UK is, that doesn't make me an idiot. You didn't even address what I said directly... It only further proves my point.

Yes the banks can print whatever money it wants to lend back to the Government, they could completely do without the tax base, but that is not sustainable for several reasons.

Boo Hoo, you may not be screaming about overpopulation, but that is one of the prime reasons, Whites have stopped having children. They have been told this for 40+ years. Governments to function need a tax base to fund it activities because central banks are private and can demand higher interest rates whenever they want. Taxes are steady income, its not compound interest away into oblivion.

Again, you only addressed the last part of my post because you found it offensive I am going to assume.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Whites have stopped breeding because they have and primarily the males know that there is something wrong consciencely and subconsciencely with our society, there will be nowhere near 7 billion of us here after this century so the instincts are good.

The bank is the government you dope! it's a counterfeiting con job. America went bankrupt over 80 years ago.
Last edited by Moretorque on August 22nd, 2013, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Moretorque wrote:Whites have stopped breeding because they have and primarily the males know that their is something wrong consciencely and subconsciencely with our society, there will be nowhere near 7 billion of us here after this century so the instincts are good.

The bank is the government you dope! it's a counterfeiting con job. America went bankrupt over 80 years ago.
Ah, Overpopulation! See I knew you would eventually say it!

I am not a dope, you are complicit in your own demise. I find it very interesting that White people stop having children and then want to tell everybody else to stop having children, so they can keep their monopoly on resources.

There is nothing wrong that can't be solved, it can be solved. People need to get off their comfortable asses and do it. Stop waiting for somebody to do it for you.

The world went around and around on a couple of simple principles. You rather say "f**k having children, we'll all suffer by bringing them into this world".

Hey you, you voted for whom every keeps this sh*t in motion. That's why I say the 1st World is done for, its a slow, slow burn however, so its hard to see without paying attention.

Still not addressing the core issues, rather call me names and then make up corny excuses not to have children. Just another reason not to support any sort of Men's Rights Movement, you don't deserve any equal treatments because you don't want anybody else to have equal treatment and if you do, its at the expensive of hitting the reset button and forgetting about the impacts of Jim Crow, Slavery and subtle racism 2.0.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

By the way its ALL OFF TOPIC!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

By the way its ALL OFF TOPIC!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Whites have stopped breeding because they have and primarily the males know that their is something wrong consciencely and subconsciencely with our society, there will be nowhere near 7 billion of us here after this century so the instincts are good.

I am not a dope, you are complicit in your own demise. I find it very interesting that White people stop having children and then want to tell everybody else to stop having children, so they can keep their monopoly on resources.

There is nothing wrong that can't be solved, it can be solved. People need to get off their comfortable asses and do it. Stop waiting for somebody to do it for you.

The world went around and around on a couple of simple principles. You rather say "f**k having children, we'll all suffer by bringing them into this world".

Hey you, you voted for whom every keeps this sh*t in motion. That's why I say the 1st World is done for, its a slow, slow burn however, so its hard to see without paying attention.

Still not addressing the core issues, rather call me names and then make up corny excuses not to have children. Just another reason not to support any sort of Men's Rights Movement, you don't deserve any equal treatments because you don't want anybody else to have equal treatment and if you do, its at the expensive of hitting the reset button and forgetting about the impacts of Jim Crow, Slavery and subtle racism 2.0.
I didn't say anything about over population, it doesn't matter weather you have 7 or 7 billion nature does not care and we have triggered a mass extinction and the problems are going to be solved by a major die off of the human race shortly, unfortunately we will probably be taking most of the life here on earth with us in the process.

Stupid schmuck our children have to live here when we die, it is wise not to bring anybody else here until we learn to take care of the people we have and learn to stop destroying the eco system of the planet. Since I do not see that happening a major die off of humanity is coming shortly.

And by the way your writing is real light weight with very little content of any value or depth.
Time to Hide!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Moretorque wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

I didn't say anything about over population, it doesn't matter weather you have 7 or 7 billion nature does not care and we have triggered a mass extinction and the problems are going to be solved by a major die off of the human race shortly, unfortunately we will probably be taking most of the life here on earth with us in the process.

Stupid schmuck our children have to live here when we die, it is wise not to bring anybody else here until we learn to take care of the people we have and learn to stop destroying the ecosystem of the planet. Since I do not see that happening a major die off of humanity is coming shortly.

And by the way your writing is real light weight with very little content of any value.
Yes you did and you said it again, mass extinction is code for we have too many people on the planet, too many people of color....

Of course we have to learn to stop destroying the ecosystem but that means, you have to stop driving your car, impractical in the United States for all sorts of reasons.

I don't see it happening either, not in the near future (10-20 years) actually, mass extinction is hyperbole what most scientist agree on is largely nothing will happen of any significance and as natural disasters increase in intensity, people will die but nowhere near the mass extinction caused by nuclear war however.

The Doomsday Clock is at 5 mins to midnight. We have a serious problem in Japan that could results in some serious problems for everybody if not solved soon.

However that near disaster will be solved sooner rather than later.

STOP CALLING ME NAMES, IF YOU HAD SUPERIOR INTELLECT as you believe you do by belittling my post, you wouldn't engage in NAME CALLING.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ITS STILL OFF TOPIC, if you have something to say use PM, I might delete it however.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

marklambo wrote:If you want to make money in real estate for cash flow, forget about buying single family residences to rent out, buy multi-unit properties or apartment complexes instead. It can be a little more complex but if done right, the rewards are much greater.

If you're into flipping property, single family residences are easier to deal with but for actual passive income, multi-unit/apartments all the way.
Exactly what i was thing..Contrarian E was talking about a 20% gain on a 50,000 house by renting it out for $900 a month...but i would think it would be pretty hard to find people willing to do that when they could just pay a mortgage that is probably the same as the rent or cheaper and eventually own the house or property.Maybe people with bad credit would rent a house for that much..i am not too educated on real estate to comment intelligently but i do wan to learn though.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!