Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Video documentary about Happier Abroad.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Video documentary about Happier Abroad.

Postby MJay1978 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey everyone. :) I know I haven't made a post for a while in all my forum groups, including this one. I've been busy with my video & blog projects about feminism in the West. Also I've been busy spending time and taking care of my daughter. Eventually I want to do a video documentary on how I got my foot in the door to being an anti feminist, meaning making a video documentary about this website. This website alone opened my eyes and I love most of the subjects that most of you are talking about on this website.

Before I do, I want to get permission from the admin (ie Winston Wu) so when I have time I can make such a video. I'll admit one thing. Most of the posts make me laugh (in a good way though) because I can relate to all guys in here who are struggling in the West with the way most AW's are here as far as their projection on dating and how they mistreat men here, mainly how they treat the nice guys in the United States. The only reason I want to do this is because I want to promote this site, which this site alone is what got my foot in the door and how I got on the path that I'm on now as an anti feminist. Let me know what you guys think.

P.S. - If I make such a video, the only thing I will not do is expose the members in the discussion forums in order to protect the identities of the members on this website.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Postby YaManBT » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Do it. This site needs more exposure.
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Re: Video documentary about Happier Abroad.

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:19 am

MJay1978 wrote:Hey everyone. :) I know I haven't made a post for a while in all my forum groups, including this one. I've been busy with my video & blog projects about feminism in the West. Also I've been busy spending time and taking care of my daughter. Eventually I want to do a video documentary on how I got my foot in the door to being an anti feminist, meaning making a video documentary about this website. This website alone opened my eyes and I love most of the subjects that most of you are talking about on this website.

Before I do, I want to get permission from the admin (ie Winston Wu) so when I have time I can make such a video. I'll admit one thing. Most of the posts make me laugh (in a good way though) because I can relate to all guys in here who are struggling in the West with the way most AW's are here as far as their projection on dating and how they mistreat men here, mainly how they treat the nice guys in the United States. The only reason I want to do this is because I want to promote this site, which this site alone is what got my foot in the door and how I got on the path that I'm on now as an anti feminist. Let me know what you guys think.

P.S. - If I make such a video, the only thing I will not do is expose the members in the discussion forums in order to protect the identities of the members on this website.

Dude. I know we came down hard on you the other month about how your daughter should be in your life and how you need to travel abroad and not bring a FW back here. But we love you in a 100%-heterosexual MGTOW kind of way.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: Video documentary about Happier Abroad.

Postby MJay1978 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:15 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:Hey everyone. :) I know I haven't made a post for a while in all my forum groups, including this one. I've been busy with my video & blog projects about feminism in the West. Also I've been busy spending time and taking care of my daughter. Eventually I want to do a video documentary on how I got my foot in the door to being an anti feminist, meaning making a video documentary about this website. This website alone opened my eyes and I love most of the subjects that most of you are talking about on this website.

Dude. I know we came down hard on you the other month about how your daughter should be in your life and how you need to travel abroad and not bring a FW back here. But we love you in a 100%-heterosexual MGTOW kind of way.

LMAO! You guys really are the best! :D I really haven't been on here for a while. Seeing my daughter is one of the things I've been doing, besides making videos and blogs to fight against modern feminism. If it helps any, I did give this group a shout out in this video. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEprJGBC3Us
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 am

Hi guys,

Had an email from a UK TV company doing a documentary about foreign brides. I've stuck the details on my dating site's forum:

http://forum.asianloveconnections.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126

I'm very reluctant to get involved because TV shows invariably make people look stupid. And we don't want any more feminists passing laws to make foreign brides even more difficult to bring home [even though it ends up also shafting women who marry foreign guys!].
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:44 am

Yes you have my permission to make a documentary about HappierAbroad. But you don't need it. It's your right under free speech laws as long as you don't misrepresent anything.

Did you already make it? Were you referring to that video review you did, or something else?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions