Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Seattle 2010 Census

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Seattle 2010 Census

Postby Raffie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:15 am

http://www.tableausoftware.com/public/g ... sinseattle

Thought some of you would find this interesting.
Raffie
Freshman Poster

Postby HouseMD » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:37 am

Interesting. It seems that there are more men filing as single than women in every age category except 18-19. The imbalances are quite massive in the younger categories, you're looking at anywhere from 15 single women for every 16 single men in the 20-24 range (not all that bad) to 7 single women for every 9 single men in the 30-34 range. I'd hate to be on the dating scene in Seattle right now!
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Raffie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:55 am

I'm in the 40+ range.

I don't even try to date any more, pretty pointless. I get the same result when I try and when I don't try. Go figure huh?

Also take into account the Seattle gay movement with the mega Liberals.

Seattle is a petri dish for social experiments.
Raffie
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:35 am

Having lived in Seattle since 1985 I think the numbers are ever worse than displayed in the chart. Seattle has become a haven for lesbians who come from all corners of the US to live here. Sure there a many gay guys here but I'd venture to say the number of lesbians is substantially higher. Net result equals even fewer single ladies than illustrated.

All the more reason to import ;)
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions