Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Distractions, Name Calling and Other Stupid Sh*t

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby aozora13 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 am

kai1275 wrote:
aozora13 wrote:djfourmoney,

Definitely a good and positive Thread. I was thinking the samething today about how to finally not keeping myself locked in my own thoughts about staying in the US. Currently, I am thinking if possible find a decent costs for flights. Unfortunately, since I am in kind of relationship right now, the problem is flying to see her which unfortunately is during the holidays. I am thinking if I should push it back since, flying during high season (Nov-Jan) is expensive even in South America. I was thinking though in general, we should talk about objectives and try to work out some ideas to help people on this forum to hopefully embark on their goals.

I think that for also for specific career paths are good. I think for me the problem is if I can still do a highly technicial job outside the US or should I pursue another career as long as I have a first world-like living.

What kind of technical work do you do for a living?

Unfortunately my IT skills are currently in System Administration with Windows but I am trying to improve my chances with getting more web development as I did a CMS website with a small company at my last job.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby aozora13 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:50 am

djfourmoney wrote:

Definitely a good and positive Thread. I was thinking the samething today about how to finally not keeping myself locked in my own thoughts about staying in the US. Currently, I am thinking if possible find a decent costs for flights. Unfortunately, since I am in kind of relationship right now, the problem is flying to see her which unfortunately is during the holidays. I am thinking if I should push it back since, flying during high season (Nov-Jan) is expensive even in South America. I was thinking though in general, we should talk about objectives and try to work out some ideas to help people on this forum to hopefully embark on their goals.

I think that for also for specific career paths are good. I think for me the problem is if I can still do a highly technical job outside the US or should I pursue another career as long as I have a first world-like living.

Don't you have a credit card that gives you frequent flier miles? Do you qualify for one? If you watch Josh's video, he explains how he does it. Basically a few friends decide to pass around $1,000. By basically paying each others credit card bills, they increase the mileage bonus they get.

But I thought of a fund because I know the reality that most people of color have credit problems and it will not be possible to get these mileage credit cards. So you'll need a fund that will give you cash based on a few different banking systems I have seen. It would basically be a loan you pay back with zero interest, like JAK Bank.

As far as jobs, I would and I know its hard, but to stop thinking in terms if I can work for somebody, but empowering yourself to own a business instead.

You can do it, you may not want to do it for strange reasons, usually fear of failure. Failure only happens when you are not funded correctly or your business model is flawed. Many people will offer you help many times at no charge to make sure you succeed. All you have to do is ask. In a society that has constantly told you, individual success is done without the help of others (even Government), I know its hard to get your head around it, but it must be done.

IT work in Germany for example is not in high demand, sure there are some jobs, but for the most part you need to be a German resident because they will not pay for you to relocate to Europe, or subsidized your housing.

I look at it like this.

I want a relationship more than I want a job. The jobs will come much easier than finding a decent, attractive woman. Focus on the most difficult thing FIRST.

I do have a credit and good credit. I have been a little aprehensive of getting a credit card. I think the most recent time, I was thinking about getting one was for American Airlines I think had a card and I guess if I paid monthy for my purchases, I will actually have points which would help me get enough to get to other areas for a low price.

To be honest, it is funny how a society that is historically a small business/entrepreneur group, it is more you work for a corporation. I am looking to possibly do a small business in IT but most likely it is cheaper and friendlier in Latin America than in the US. I am looking into find a woman too as I think going to her country at least will bring more ideas than being here in the US. I just thought that getting some ideas is good. About Germany, it is true. I have found they want English speaking IT people but usually you need residency and I think the only option is to find a woman and then with your residency in check you can work. I think Latin America is at the start of the boom in IT since it is fresh compared to the North America/Europe where it has matured.

I think that I need to re-think my ideas about expating but at least I have to at least get out of working for a corporation and/or afraid to take some risk if you know what you are doing.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:05 am

Most people don't know what they are doing, just by instinct.

Check out the different cards but the AA seems to be the best, do they fly where you wanna go? Are they apart of the Star Alliance?

http://hackmytrip.com/credit-cards/best ... dit-cards/

You can make Europe work if that's what you want, I want to start one or several businesses, I need low startup cost. It helps that the women are fine ass hell and there's no shortage of women.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Distractions, Name Calling and Other Stupid Sh*t

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:19 am

djfourmoney wrote:On FB, somebody posted a quote from Obama about Beyonce and then posted a picture of Beyonce in various outfits that she performs in. I said she's a performer/entertainer and dresses that way for a reason. Then I asked, would you rather her dress like Diana Ross? Who throughout her career and at the height of her solo career has mostly worn evening gowns. But nobody saw that (of course), what they saw is me defending Beyonce' choice of attire when she performers on stage, in turn was called a "Mangina".

:roll:

It's these sort of interactions with various men that get on my nerves. Not one of you has any proof that shaming women, returning the favor Western women are often guilty of is working or going to work. They tune out men by shaming them for their lack of accomplishments. Men then retort that the game is rigged and that they are honorable.

That sh*t isn't going to work!

What I am not seeing on this board and frankly anyplace else is any working towards collaboration with others. What actually is happening is a war of ideologies.

On one side you have religious/conservative types on the other you have more progressive/liberal/logical types.

Any battle of ideologies results in thousands of page hits and hundreds of comments.

While post about collaboration are pushed down into oblivion.

Save for mguy and Ez, I get combative at times PM's I have to deal with. Now I could just delete them, but I find them interest how some people think the way they do.

Men are logical, we need to stop the emotional nonsense.

Of course that's not going to happen, so I ask that those of you interested in collaboration please PM me or let's at least expand the discussion about collaboration.

@DJ IV Money,

Whoa. I don't know how my name tumbled into it, but you are the kind of like the semi-awkward Black teenager of the clique that everybody likes to pick on for eating too many Italian Ices all day and s.hit...so I don't send combative PMs to you to annoy the livid s.hit out of you. ;-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:22 am

zboy1 wrote:...It's a hopeless cause...That's why I no longer frequent the MGTOW and PUAHate forums anymore, because their only solution is to sulk and complain...
LOTTO!!!!! I WON! +∞
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:44 pm

djfourmoney wrote:

I think that for also for specific career paths are good. I think for me the problem is if I can still do a highly technical job outside the US or should I pursue another career as long as I have a first world-like living.

Don't you have a credit card that gives you frequent flier miles? Do you qualify for one? If you watch Josh's video, he explains how he does it. Basically a few friends decide to pass around $1,000. By basically paying each others credit card bills, they increase the mileage bonus they get.

But I thought of a fund because I know the reality that most people of color have credit problems and it will not be possible to get these mileage credit cards. So you'll need a fund that will give you cash based on a few different banking systems I have seen. It would basically be a loan you pay back with zero interest, like JAK Bank.

As far as jobs, I would and I know its hard, but to stop thinking in terms if I can work for somebody, but empowering yourself to own a business instead.

You can do it, you may not want to do it for strange reasons, usually fear of failure. Failure only happens when you are not funded correctly or your business model is flawed. Many people will offer you help many times at no charge to make sure you succeed. All you have to do is ask. In a society that has constantly told you, individual success is done without the help of others (even Government), I know its hard to get your head around it, but it must be done.

IT work in Germany for example is not in high demand, sure there are some jobs, but for the most part you need to be a German resident because they will not pay for you to relocate to Europe, or subsidized your housing.

I look at it like this.

I want a relationship more than I want a job. The jobs will come much easier than finding a decent, attractive woman. Focus on the most difficult thing FIRST.

There's a black guy who wrote a book about this kind of method to travel for practically free which I posted in the book section.

He even has his own blog. He even has a list of the best credit cards to give you bonus travel points.

It's called "Secrets Of A Travel Ninja": http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Travel-Ni ... avel+ninja
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Re: Distractions, Name Calling and Other Stupid Sh*t

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:59 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:On FB, somebody posted a quote from Obama about Beyonce and then posted a picture of Beyonce in various outfits that she performs in. I said she's a performer/entertainer and dresses that way for a reason. Then I asked, would you rather her dress like Diana Ross? Who throughout her career and at the height of her solo career has mostly worn evening gowns. But nobody saw that (of course), what they saw is me defending Beyonce' choice of attire when she performers on stage, in turn was called a "Mangina".

:roll:

It's these sort of interactions with various men that get on my nerves. Not one of you has any proof that shaming women, returning the favor Western women are often guilty of is working or going to work. They tune out men by shaming them for their lack of accomplishments. Men then retort that the game is rigged and that they are honorable.

That sh*t isn't going to work!

What I am not seeing on this board and frankly anyplace else is any working towards collaboration with others. What actually is happening is a war of ideologies.

On one side you have religious/conservative types on the other you have more progressive/liberal/logical types.

Any battle of ideologies results in thousands of page hits and hundreds of comments.

While post about collaboration are pushed down into oblivion.

Save for mguy and Ez, I get combative at times PM's I have to deal with. Now I could just delete them, but I find them interest how some people think the way they do.

Men are logical, we need to stop the emotional nonsense.

Of course that's not going to happen, so I ask that those of you interested in collaboration please PM me or let's at least expand the discussion about collaboration.

@DJ IV Money,

Whoa. I don't know how my name tumbled into it, but you are the kind of like the semi-awkward Black teenager of the clique that everybody likes to pick on for eating too many Italian Ices all day and s.hit...so I don't send combative PMs to you to annoy the livid s.hit out of you. ;-)

You read it wrong, I said beside you and Mguy, I am getting combative PM's from others, not you, other people, they know who they are.

LOL, you have helped with me with some IT stuff, I am grateful.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:19 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

I look at it like this.

There's a black guy who wrote a book about this kind of method to travel for practically free which I posted in the book section.

He even has his own blog. He even has a list of the best credit cards to give you bonus travel points.

It's called "Secrets Of A Travel Ninja": http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Travel-Ni ... avel+ninja

For the life of me, I can't find the one blog where a guy who was traveling the world eventually found love in Southeast Asia. He sold everything and hit the road.

We are at a point in world history where theres been a dramatic shift in investment. People want to argue about whether what happening is totalitarianism, fascism or whatever.

That sh*t is largely unimportant; Why?

Because especially White men romanticize with the 1950's, where we had Jim Crow, no Gay Rights (in the closet) and Women had limited rights as well, especially in the workplace (perceived or otherwise). They want a return to this, look at the threats around here, go to any extremist MRA/MGTOW web site.

If they say they don't they are LYING! The world was much easier to understand when they controlled it and the rank and file agreed with the elites.

People (Western) are comfortable and myopic, you can walk outside your door and buy almost anything, as long as you have enough money in your pocket.

Google f**k You Money, that's the goal of many Americans, including some on this web site. So much money that you can tell the world f**k You, you can buy anything or anybody.

If that's not your goal, then get off your dusty ass, stop making excuses about extended family and all this other sh*t and do something. Some sort of "ism" exist in the 1st world because of a lack of any real leadership, anywhere. Were no where near a real crisis point, you don't even know what one looks like. What are you seeing is cracks in the system and the Government papering over with by relaxing requirements to get EBT and Disability.

You can go ahead and blame these so-called "Parasites" are raising your taxes or some other misguided tripe, I don't want to hear it anymore.

So as I said, I want this threat to thrive on ideas.

There must be some way to address the need to buy affordable plane tickets without the individualism that's started to creep already.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:33 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

I look at it like this.

For the life of me, I can't find the one blog where a guy who was traveling the world eventually found love in Southeast Asia. He sold everything and hit the road.

We are at a point in world history where theres been a dramatic shift in investment. People want to argue about whether what happening is totalitarianism, fascism or whatever.

Because especially White men romanticize with the 1950's, where we had Jim Crow, no Gay Rights (in the closet) and Women had limited rights as well, especially in the workplace (perceived or otherwise). They want a return to this, look at the threats around here, go to any extremist MRA/MGTOW web site.

If they say they don't they are LYING! The world was much easier to understand when they controlled it and the rank and file agreed with the elites.

People (Western) are comfortable and myopic, you can walk outside your door and buy almost anything, as long as you have enough money in your pocket.

Google f**k You Money, that's the goal of many Americans, including some on this web site. So much money that you can tell the world f**k You, you can buy anything or anybody.

If that's not your goal, then get off your dusty a**, stop making excuses about extended family and all this other sh*t and do something. Some sort of "ism" exist in the 1st world because of a lack of any real leadership, anywhere. Were no where near a real crisis point, you don't even know what one looks like. What are you seeing is cracks in the system and the Government papering over with by relaxing requirements to get EBT and Disability.

You can go ahead and blame these so-called "Parasites" are raising your taxes or some other misguided tripe, I don't want to hear it anymore.

There must be some way to address the need to buy affordable plane tickets without the individualism that's started to creep already.

Yep, although inflation has been occurring, it's NOT an excuse to seek out solutions and opportunities.

We have unlimited opportunities in today's era.

If you lack funds: no excuse

If you lack connections: no excuse

Our governments are broke and full of debt: no excuse

The ruling elite are controlling the world: no excuse

I don't have a high IQ: no excuse

This is actually the best time RIGHT NOW to either get rich or seek sustaining monthly passive income from some skill or business.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:05 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

I look at it like this.

If that's not your goal, then get off your dusty a**, stop making excuses about extended family and all this other sh*t and do something. Some sort of "ism" exist in the 1st world because of a lack of any real leadership, anywhere. Were no where near a real crisis point, you don't even know what one looks like. What are you seeing is cracks in the system and the Government papering over with by relaxing requirements to get EBT and Disability.

Yep, although inflation has been occurring, it's NOT an excuse to seek out solutions and opportunities.

We have unlimited opportunities in today's era.

If you lack funds: no excuse

If you lack connections: no excuse

Our governments are broke and full of debt: no excuse

The ruling elite are controlling the world: no excuse

I don't have a high IQ: no excuse

This is actually the best time RIGHT NOW to either get rich or seek sustaining monthly passive income from some skill or business.

I agree. If you have means you can buy gold and other commodities. If you don't, you could reduce your spending down to a point where you can save some money. You can STOP DATING local women, that will save money. You can try to get EBT or you use some corny excuse I heard from a White guy "I'm the wrong color".

Unbelievable!

See I know other White men see this type of behavior but don't do anything about it. They might cringe that's about it, that's why I say White men are especially complicit in their own demise but wanna argue with me (see More Torque).

That's not quite true though, because the major of blogs I follow are written by White men who have left the Matrix and provide the tools and information to make that possible. Some even have contest to get free plane tickets, at least somebody is productive.

HA has largely become sounding board, does somebody else love my crazy notions about Feminism or how the economy is rigged?

Bigots and closet racist have NO MONEY, so they come here and bitch instead, convenient isn't it? They can't put their racism aside long enough to actually create any wealth.

Dudes with no f***ing idea what they are doing, tout the values of virgins and all these other purity test that keep them basically celibate, looking for acceptance in a decadent, sexually deviant world. What happen to Christian Groups, don't they have forums???? You mean there are no virgins on Christian Mingle or Christian Filipina?

But as I said, those that really want to do something, make a change, they get lost in the shuffle because most people are looking to validate whatever moronic idea they heard on Prison Planet, Jeff Rinse, etc, etc, etc.

Sorry I just go off on these tangents, I really want to ignore those people and focus on ideas to move even if its just a few of us forward.

So you have no ideas for a mechanism to allow people to travel? Maybe a travel donation fund?

I guess we need to figure out how many are traveling, where they are going and how much it cost.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm

That Chase/United rewards card is very very nice to use to rack up points with.

As for flight prices in general, what kind of information would be useful to provide for guys?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby aozora13 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:40 pm

@DJ

+1

I was thinking the samething about people not saving money. I currently live at home and actually make a decently income. I am actaully able to save a huge chunk of money. However, usually having no direction it is hard to actually find a way to move on. Currently, I will have to PM you on issues I am dealing with beyond this Thread.

Anyway, HA does have good ideas referring to not following the general herd. Who wants to keep believing the .gov is going to follow the interests of the average guy in the US. It is also true that is true virgin nonsense should stop. Usually as others have mentioned in this forum the best time to get a Virgin when she is young so 16-22 range. So, meet a female who has been with a few guys. She is still not tainted and most of the time she will be better than the local women in the US. Why do people want to get abroad? Different environment because of changes that are happening beyond their control and for men usually it is for possibly a decent relationship with a woman who has better compatibility than over 90 percent of the women of dating ages of 18-32.

I will have to ask about the credit card with United as they are the best one one available because the guy of the points travel website mentioned they are diluting the benefits but when you use your card a lot you are able to get points to travel. Since I get things off of a few retail sites, possibly this might help me.

I am thinking of a few cheap websites but I have not seen any yet that are good. It seems if you go out of high season of traveling, you can get good deals. Example: high season for Australia is $1500 for me going for a trip but off season was $900.

I think if there are general prices for flights and if the guys on the forum can save and plan for a flight at least 3-6 months ahead they can get good flights and possibly if you plan to try to fly to a place in April, it might be good to save and prepare for the trip and plan accordingly.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:45 pm

kai1275 wrote:That Chase/United rewards card is very very nice to use to rack up points with.

As for flight prices in general, what kind of information would be useful to provide for guys?

AA/Citi card is decent but you need to spend $1000 a month for the first three months to get 30,000 miles.

It could even be a road trip; I've been apart of Drive The Americas for awhile and extremely interested in driving the Pan American Highway.

Total cost including fuel is about $5,000 depending on the car and type of mileage you get. Split among four people that's $1,250 and includes logging.

I would need a number and contact a travel agent who could work something out.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:33 am

aozora13 wrote:@DJ

+1

I was thinking the samething about people not saving money. I currently live at home and actually make a decently income. I am actaully able to save a huge chunk of money. However, usually having no direction it is hard to actually find a way to move on. Currently, I will have to PM you on issues I am dealing with beyond this Thread.

Anyway, HA does have good ideas referring to not following the general herd. Who wants to keep believing the .gov is going to follow the interests of the average guy in the US. It is also true that is true virgin nonsense should stop. Usually as others have mentioned in this forum the best time to get a Virgin when she is young so 16-22 range. So, meet a female who has been with a few guys. She is still not tainted and most of the time she will be better than the local women in the US. Why do people want to get abroad? Different environment because of changes that are happening beyond their control and for men usually it is for possibly a decent relationship with a woman who has better compatibility than over 90 percent of the women of dating ages of 18-32.

I will have to ask about the credit card with United as they are the best one one available because the guy of the points travel website mentioned they are diluting the benefits but when you use your card a lot you are able to get points to travel. Since I get things off of a few retail sites, possibly this might help me.

I am thinking of a few cheap websites but I have not seen any yet that are good. It seems if you go out of high season of traveling, you can get good deals. Example: high season for Australia is $1500 for me going for a trip but off season was $900.

I think if there are general prices for flights and if the guys on the forum can save and plan for a flight at least 3-6 months ahead they can get good flights and possibly if you plan to try to fly to a place in April, it might be good to save and prepare for the trip and plan accordingly.

Back in the day when the U.S. economy was in better shape, the government COULD afford to take care of people more in the Industrial Age.

Now in the Information Age, our government is broke because every time the Federal Reserve prints a U.S. dollar we accumulate more debt.

Our U.S. dollar, which is fiat currency now is debt.

So our government can no longer truly take care of the every day citizen.

People who are relying on their 401k, medicare and social security are in DEEP trouple once the market crashes because these things will disappear.

When the U.S. dollar reaches zero, it's over for many people, then we will get a new currency.

So now, it's more important than ever for people to start taking charge of their own lives.

Gold, silver, water and food storages are the way to go right now.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:25 am

Check out Aquaponics

You don't even have to grow fish you wanna eat if you don't want too but you can grow just about any veggie you want and most fruits, including mini fruit trees.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2wWTadsBDA[/youtube]

These systems are affordable and don't cost much to start up. You don't need any space to grow as much food as will produce much more than a small area needed to grow about half the crops or less.

As I said I recommend the AA/Citi card but we should be able to startup some sort of fund and all add a small amount too it, say $30 a month or something.

Not sure how the multiplier effect would be. To either Europe or South America (Brazil) will take about $1,000 near peak and slightly less off peak.

We need some set numbers to figure it out. Money Marker funds pay so little now its not worth it but its a safe place to keep it for 6 months and get at least some interest payment out of it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions