Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Distractions, Name Calling and Other Stupid Sh*t

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 23rd, 2013, 5:00 am

@aozora13,

Dude. Stay the f.uck at home, and keep stacking your money. Get your money up, guy.

What ever bullcrock at home you have to deal with, suck it up, man.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby djfourmoney » August 28th, 2013, 5:09 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@aozora13,

Dude. Stay the f.uck at home, and keep stacking your money. Get your money up, guy.

What ever bullcrock at home you have to deal with, suck it up, man.


Na he can move, he said he found a IT job in Mexico. I'd go with that, then stack your paper with a lower cost of living.

Lots of opportunity in Central and Latin America, just gotta do it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 28th, 2013, 7:10 am

djfourmoney wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@aozora13,

Dude. Stay the f.uck at home, and keep stacking your money. Get your money up, guy.

What ever bullcrock at home you have to deal with, suck it up, man.


Na he can move, he said he found a IT job in Mexico. I'd go with that, then stack your paper with a lower cost of living.

Lots of opportunity in Central and Latin America, just gotta do it.


Ooops I didn't read that part. My badd.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby djfourmoney » September 3rd, 2013, 12:51 am

Group Travel Rates are available from major carriers.

But that would mean all of us want to go to the same country. IMHO Brazil has much to offer just about anybody and people's excuses for not considering it are very weak at best. It would be possible for me to consider another location in Central or South America in the short term.

I am flexible, so what say you?

Any Co-op ideas? Startup cost will be much lower than say California which requires all sorts of fees and documents to be completed in order to get official recognition from the state that your company is fully employee owned and operated.

How about operating a fruit/veggie stand with food grown via Aquaponics?

We would rotate workers through on a three or six month stint. Building an aquaponics system to make a sizable yield in crops is very affordable and requires not even a 1/3 of the space you would use growing in soil.

Any other ideas?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby HouseMD » September 3rd, 2013, 1:26 am

It is a bit of a higher end/longer term idea, but running a small hotel or hostel in a developing country can be a pretty solid investment that (for the cost of entry) can be quite a bargain. Local rents for buildings can be quite cheap, making even a small hostel easily profitable. I was looking at purchasing a highly rated small hostel in Ukraine for about 32k last year, which isn't a whole lot of money compared to the start up costs of most profitable businesses. Looking at his books, I could have made a net profit of 20k a year, enough to live in Ukraine comfortably.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby djfourmoney » September 3rd, 2013, 2:07 am

HouseMD wrote:It is a bit of a higher end/longer term idea, but running a small hotel or hostel in a developing country can be a pretty solid investment that (for the cost of entry) can be quite a bargain. Local rents for buildings can be quite cheap, making even a small hostel easily profitable. I was looking at purchasing a highly rated small hostel in Ukraine for about 32k last year, which isn't a whole lot of money compared to the start up costs of most profitable businesses. Looking at his books, I could have made a net profit of 20k a year, enough to live in Ukraine comfortably.


Lots of expats have done this actually, the capital investment while not as high has in the States or Europe, is nonetheless expensive.

Is Ukraine about to be a hot bed of tourist activity I don't know about?

This is much of South America that is largely unvisited by Westerns that could easily be turned into first rate resorts, getting in on the ground floor of that would be interesting.

I'm going to send you a link in a PM
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests