Distractions, Name Calling and Other Stupid Sh*t

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@aozora13,

Dude. Stay the f.uck at home, and keep stacking your money. Get your money up, guy.

What ever bullcrock at home you have to deal with, suck it up, man.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@aozora13,

Dude. Stay the f.uck at home, and keep stacking your money. Get your money up, guy.

Na he can move, he said he found a IT job in Mexico. I'd go with that, then stack your paper with a lower cost of living.

Lots of opportunity in Central and Latin America, just gotta do it.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

djfourmoney wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@aozora13,

Na he can move, he said he found a IT job in Mexico. I'd go with that, then stack your paper with a lower cost of living.

Lots of opportunity in Central and Latin America, just gotta do it.
Ooops I didn't read that part. My badd.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Group Travel Rates are available from major carriers.

But that would mean all of us want to go to the same country. IMHO Brazil has much to offer just about anybody and people's excuses for not considering it are very weak at best. It would be possible for me to consider another location in Central or South America in the short term.

I am flexible, so what say you?

Any Co-op ideas? Startup cost will be much lower than say California which requires all sorts of fees and documents to be completed in order to get official recognition from the state that your company is fully employee owned and operated.

How about operating a fruit/veggie stand with food grown via Aquaponics?

We would rotate workers through on a three or six month stint. Building an aquaponics system to make a sizable yield in crops is very affordable and requires not even a 1/3 of the space you would use growing in soil.

Any other ideas?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

It is a bit of a higher end/longer term idea, but running a small hotel or hostel in a developing country can be a pretty solid investment that (for the cost of entry) can be quite a bargain. Local rents for buildings can be quite cheap, making even a small hostel easily profitable. I was looking at purchasing a highly rated small hostel in Ukraine for about 32k last year, which isn't a whole lot of money compared to the start up costs of most profitable businesses. Looking at his books, I could have made a net profit of 20k a year, enough to live in Ukraine comfortably.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

HouseMD wrote:It is a bit of a higher end/longer term idea, but running a small hotel or hostel in a developing country can be a pretty solid investment that (for the cost of entry) can be quite a bargain. Local rents for buildings can be quite cheap, making even a small hostel easily profitable. I was looking at purchasing a highly rated small hostel in Ukraine for about 32k last year, which isn't a whole lot of money compared to the start up costs of most profitable businesses. Looking at his books, I could have made a net profit of 20k a year, enough to live in Ukraine comfortably.
Lots of expats have done this actually, the capital investment while not as high has in the States or Europe, is nonetheless expensive.

Is Ukraine about to be a hot bed of tourist activity I don't know about?

This is much of South America that is largely unvisited by Westerns that could easily be turned into first rate resorts, getting in on the ground floor of that would be interesting.

I'm going to send you a link in a PM