Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is it possible to find happiness in the USA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Is it possible to find happiness in the USA?

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:29 am

especially if you're black?
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 am

Mr. Darcy, I told everyone to quit with the racial topics for two weeks or else face a ban. I'm giving you one more warning like I did with Silver Energy, who, unfortunately, did not heed my advice. I'm going to have to lock this thread for the foreseeable future...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:46 pm

zboy1 wrote:Mr. Darcy, I told everyone to quit with the racial topics for two weeks or else face a ban. I'm giving you one more warning like I did with Silver Energy, who, unfortunately, did not heed my advice. I'm going to have to lock this thread for the foreseeable future...

This is not a racial topic. It's about whether it's possible to be happy in America. The OP just asked if it was harder to be happy in the US as a black person. That's an honest question, not one designed to start a racial flame war again.

So I unlocked this thread.

In response to the question, yes anything is possible. You can be happy in the US if you have some good friends, a great girlfriend who treats you good and doesn't use you, and a job you like.

But these things aren't easy to get.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jeremy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Possible, but unlikely. For every winner, there are 20 losers.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby marklambo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:10 pm

The more money you have, the less everything else matters. That's how it is in America.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Is it possible to find happiness in the USA?

Postby djeanp7898 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:Is it possible to find happiness in the USA? especially if you're black?

Depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for acceptance from the dominant culture (White), then yes, you're gonna be a miserable SOB.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Postby Zero_Tolerance_Man » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:22 pm

American and westernized women make it impossible to be happy in the USA unless your idea of happiness is being nagged to death in exchange for a little sex or sitting at home alone jerking off to chaturbate and watching endless hours of mind killing tv.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Re: Is it possible to find happiness in the USA?

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:57 pm

marklambo wrote:The more money you have, the less everything else matters. That's how it is in America.

You mean for most people? Not for me though. No matter how much money I have, I still need love and romance. Men still need women when they have money, but women seem to not need men when they have money. Very unfair.

djeanp7898 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Is it possible to find happiness in the USA? especially if you're black?

Depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for acceptance from the dominant culture (White), then yes, you're gonna be a miserable SOB.

Maybe. But I heard that blacks in the UK are more well adjusted and do not have inferiority complexes. This means that they aren't discriminated against as much in the UK. So it's better there for blacks.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby C.J. » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:11 pm

It depends on what you define as happiness. If you mean having sex with women, earning lots of money and having people in your social circle that are so nice, that they'll give you the shirt off their back... that's more than possible, it's easy.

But if you think there's a garden-of-eden paradise somewhere, where you become an idol, you'll have a hard time finding it.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Jeremy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:17 pm

C.J. wrote:It depends on what you define as happiness. If you mean having sex with women, earning lots of money and having people in your social circle that are so nice, that they'll give you the shirt off their back... that's more than possible, it's easy.

But if you think there's a garden-of-eden paradise somewhere, where you become an idol, you'll have a hard time finding it.

I haven't read anything more deserving of a face palm in a long time.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby C.J. » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Westerners are hard-deserving of anything, beyond a bullet to the brain.

Anything is possible, even in the west. However, most of you are too far gone to help as far as your mental condition - you're helpless.

Once your mind is clear, everything else will follow. But you gotta get there first.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:34 pm

America is a total cluster fu ck, all of us let this happen so there really is no blaming anybody but ourselves. Any person with any type of depth is not going to be truly happy here no matter what. If people cannot see it you are dumb.

We need the Black Gestapo, bring Silver Energy back. :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions