Asian men in Paris

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I live in NYC , USA. This weekend I went out and saw a growing number of Asian men with white women. Sure you see a good number of Asian females with white guys but I been noticing a steady increase of Asian men with white women . Typically the Asian guy is Americanize not fobby and decent looking. The white girls are decent looking too.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Asian men do a lot better in France than in America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

SilverEnergy wrote:Asian men do a lot better in France than in America.
I certainly hope so. I want to see all men do better without being a.ssholes to one another.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Post by YourHusband »

SilverEnergy wrote:Asian men do a lot better in France than in America.
So that means that an Asian man from America would do better in France than most Asian men who actually grew up in France, due to the novelty factor. Plus French women are more cultured and open-minded than American women, which is why even Asian men in the US are not attracted to the majority of American women.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Re: Asian men in Paris

Post by YourHusband »

Asian men do a lot better in France than in America.
Nope, France has the same western standard of beauty and majority of Asian men would be considered ugly in France. Areas of US like SoCal that have a high Asian population would be better for Asian men than anywhere in France. For example, a good looking asian dude would be seen as superior to most white men in America.

Ask any French woman and they will tell you that they have never seen a good looking asian male before.