Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Asian men in Paris

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby chanta76 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm

I live in NYC , USA. This weekend I went out and saw a growing number of Asian men with white women. Sure you see a good number of Asian females with white guys but I been noticing a steady increase of Asian men with white women . Typically the Asian guy is Americanize not fobby and decent looking. The white girls are decent looking too.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:46 pm

Asian men do a lot better in France than in America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:41 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Asian men do a lot better in France than in America.

I certainly hope so. I want to see all men do better without being a.ssholes to one another.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby YourHusband » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:07 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Asian men do a lot better in France than in America.

So that means that an Asian man from America would do better in France than most Asian men who actually grew up in France, due to the novelty factor. Plus French women are more cultured and open-minded than American women, which is why even Asian men in the US are not attracted to the majority of American women.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Re: Asian men in Paris

Postby YourHusband » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:01 am

Asian men do a lot better in France than in America.

Nope, France has the same western standard of beauty and majority of Asian men would be considered ugly in France. Areas of US like SoCal that have a high Asian population would be better for Asian men than anywhere in France. For example, a good looking asian dude would be seen as superior to most white men in America.

Ask any French woman and they will tell you that they have never seen a good looking asian male before.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions