Are men over 30 just supposed to chop their dicks off?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Over 30 Guy Uses Nutrition To Stay Strong

Post by Jester »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Seriously, you punks who think you have peaked at 20 should rejoice in the knowledge that you have 30+ more years of being hard and strong and capable, provided you keep yourself in shape.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Are men over 30 just supposed to chop their dicks off?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Hero wrote:Would you mind telling me where I can find these girls?
For one, black girls and Hispanic girls are open to dating guys that are older then them, much more so then white women. As far as women in general, just hang out around college towns and go online with POF. Again, these days, lots of women are down for whatever as long as you have the cash, you're single with no kids, and you're in good shape.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Jester wrote:
Havent seen u around, welcome back.

Re the ages chicks say they want, that's useful info. But are you sure? Ukraine and Filipino girls sems to list some pretty wide ranges, like 20-30 years in some cases. So based on that, I was starting to believe the narrow AW ranges.
Thanks bro.... :lol:
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
For one, black girls and Hispanic girls are open to dating guys that are older then them, much more so then white women. As far as women in general, just hang out around college towns and go online with POF. Again, these days, lots of women are down for whatever as long as you have the cash, you're single with no kids, and you're in good shape.
POF is plenty of fish, right?

How much cash are we talking about here? I'm guessing I'd have to blow quite a bit of money to get a hot 18-22 year old.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Hero wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
POF is plenty of fish, right?

How much cash are we talking about here? I'm guessing I'd have to blow quite a bit of money to get a hot 18-22 year old.
Yea, POF.... Not sure about the cash but right now I'm seeing this girl and it cost about 50 bucks to eat out at a nice restaurant here in the States (no drinks). I then paid 300-400 bucks on some new clothes and sneakers... I say you need at least an extra 300 bucks per month just to spend on 1 girl to go out.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Yea, POF.... Not sure about the cash but right now I'm seeing this girl and it cost about 50 bucks to eat out at a nice restaurant here in the States (no drinks). I then paid 300-400 bucks on some new clothes and sneakers... I say you need at least an extra 300 bucks per month just to spend on 1 girl to go out.
Yikes! I hope she's worth it. Can you tell us the whole story (how and where you met, etc.)? Pervy minds want to know! :D
Kelvinator
Freshman Poster

Post by Kelvinator »

ladislav wrote:After 30 they are supposed to leave the country. That's what I did.
Hello all. I been lurking for a few weeks, and decided to pull the trigger today. THIS THREAD RESONATES TRUTH in my experience. When I was in my 20s I was lucky to have got laid alot. But now I am 32. And I DAMN NEAR LOOK THE SAME....but guess what.....ZERO PLAY. I haven't got laid in so long its ridiculous. Its not that I CAN'T. It is just that my taste have changed from stupid nonsense whores with no class to wanting a actual woman. BUT GUESS WHAT?....THERE ARE NO WOMEN.

What we have are a bunch of testosterone laden "women" who think they are f***ing men. It is truly disgraceful. You see, I use to be attracted to the sluts, but now that shit just isn't attractive. I have left my foolish ways in the past, and I refuse to participate in this bogus ass culture we have that dominates these womens minds.

What else do you guys expect? This is a taste of neo-fascism, just one aspect of it. The CULTURE is DEAD. The people eat nutrient depleted garbage, and ALL of this shit TRICKLES down....hence the fat ass women and men waddling their fat asses everywhere.

I think the BEST OPTION, at THIS JUNCTURE is to form a exit strategy. WHICH IS A BITCH FOR ME....cause my dumb ass bought a house when I was 29 in hopes a REAL WOMAN would take notice and want to start a legit family.

I blame the feminist and the ELITE RULING CLASS, which in my 32 yrs has used MAINSTREAM MEDIA to "PROGRAM" (why you think its called programming?) to destroy the family unit.

Without strong family, there is NOTHING.

Its pretty sad. Which is why I sit here sippin on some bourban and cola....

Who wants these whores out here anyway?.... They are so full of testosterone....probably a side effect of eating GMO food n shit!

SOUTH AMERICA LOOKS GOOD.

God bless all of you. I feel your pain.
--A Man who stands for nothing will fall for anything--