Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Shanghai female paradox

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Shanghai female paradox

Postby RedMenace » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:21 pm

This is the same female I have been talking about in my other posts. Her behaviour is the complete opposite of Shanghai women. I told her I was going to university this September a week ago. Today I was telling her how broke I am and such. She offers to give me money and bought me a fleece jumper that cost around 300 RMB(which is expensive for someone as broke as I am :lol: ) while I was speaking to her. I didn't ask for it lol. A few months after her friend introduced us she sent me some gifts consisting of a necklace, chopsticks and notebook. I don't think she is desperate because she doesn't want to speak to anyone when she is stressed sometimes so I have to check if she is okay. Recently she found out her boss was willing to listen to her complaints so she is back to normal. But I just don't get why she would be willing to give a black man money and gifts. :shock: Normally you would expect Shanghai females to be very materialistic and demanding. :o Oh well, I will grow a rose flower for her when I get to uni.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Postby Hero » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Sounds like you won the lottery of love. Don't let this one go.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby polya » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:36 am

Well, Asian women get higher status with foreign boy-friends. It sounds like she loves you.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby kai1275 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Man! I would hate to see you lose this woman.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions