Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

BLIND 56 yr old woman uber-picky..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

BLIND 56 yr old woman uber-picky..

Postby bennandsarah » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:58 pm

i live in western kentucky -- and this seems to be the worst place for women i've ever experienced thus far -- and i lived all over the usa. demure rural women -- heck no. anyways i have a 56 yr old female neighbor -- great body for her age -- she's a jogger -- rock climber etc etc. she's legally blind -- has one glass eye, the other eye has limited vision. countless DECENT men here have asked her out -- won't give us the time of day. she wont even say hello -- or good morning -- just that permascowl on her face.

a talk-dark-handsome dude moved in -- he was only to be here for 3 months -- work related. he was also very married. wouldn't you know the legally blind woman was on him like stink on sheet. this has to sum up american women perfectly -- even the blind women don't want an average looking guy. :(
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Postby Jeremy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:18 pm

No matter how old women get, guys will never stop wanting to f**k them. They're like Apocalypse from X-Men: immortal and all-powerful.

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Re: BLIND 56 yr old woman uber-picky..

Postby polya » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:13 pm

bennandsarah wrote:i live in western kentucky -- and this seems to be the worst place for women i've ever experienced thus far -- and i lived all over the usa. demure rural women -- heck no. anyways i have a 56 yr old female neighbor -- great body for her age -- she's a jogger -- rock climber etc etc. she's legally blind -- has one glass eye, the other eye has limited vision. countless DECENT men here have asked her out -- won't give us the time of day. she wont even say hello -- or good morning -- just that permascowl on her face.

a talk-dark-handsome dude moved in -- he was only to be here for 3 months -- work related. he was also very married. wouldn't you know the legally blind woman was on him like stink on sheet. this has to sum up american women perfectly -- even the blind women don't want an average looking guy. :(

This is really sad. However, I don't want to say "hello" to some granny, so let her not talk to guys. Guys need to STOP acting like wounded puppy dogs to old women. I think if prostitution was legal, then desperate guys wouldn't need old bitches at all...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby bennandsarah » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:20 pm

before you know it women will be ultra picky from their hoverround chairs............hoverround!
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Re: BLIND 56 yr old woman uber-picky..

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:26 pm

bennandsarah wrote:i live in western kentucky -- and this seems to be the worst place for women i've ever experienced thus far -- and i lived all over the usa. demure rural women -- heck no. anyways i have a 56 yr old female neighbor -- great body for her age -- she's a jogger -- rock climber etc etc. she's legally blind -- has one glass eye, the other eye has limited vision. countless DECENT men here have asked her out -- won't give us the time of day. she wont even say hello -- or good morning -- just that permascowl on her face.

There is just too much irony in this statement. :lol:
Her "good" eye must be better than she's letting on. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:32 pm

LOL, I saw a personal ad written by a woman like that, except this woman had just one leg. Whatever.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions