BLIND 56 yr old woman uber-picky..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

BLIND 56 yr old woman uber-picky..

Post by bennandsarah »

i live in western kentucky -- and this seems to be the worst place for women i've ever experienced thus far -- and i lived all over the usa. demure rural women -- heck no. anyways i have a 56 yr old female neighbor -- great body for her age -- she's a jogger -- rock climber etc etc. she's legally blind -- has one glass eye, the other eye has limited vision. countless DECENT men here have asked her out -- won't give us the time of day. she wont even say hello -- or good morning -- just that permascowl on her face.

a talk-dark-handsome dude moved in -- he was only to be here for 3 months -- work related. he was also very married. wouldn't you know the legally blind woman was on him like stink on sheet. this has to sum up american women perfectly -- even the blind women don't want an average looking guy. :(
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

No matter how old women get, guys will never stop wanting to f**k them. They're like Apocalypse from X-Men: immortal and all-powerful.

polya
Junior Poster

Re: BLIND 56 yr old woman uber-picky..

Post by polya »

bennandsarah wrote:i live in western kentucky -- and this seems to be the worst place for women i've ever experienced thus far -- and i lived all over the usa. demure rural women -- heck no. anyways i have a 56 yr old female neighbor -- great body for her age -- she's a jogger -- rock climber etc etc. she's legally blind -- has one glass eye, the other eye has limited vision. countless DECENT men here have asked her out -- won't give us the time of day. she wont even say hello -- or good morning -- just that permascowl on her face.

a talk-dark-handsome dude moved in -- he was only to be here for 3 months -- work related. he was also very married. wouldn't you know the legally blind woman was on him like stink on sheet. this has to sum up american women perfectly -- even the blind women don't want an average looking guy. :(
This is really sad. However, I don't want to say "hello" to some granny, so let her not talk to guys. Guys need to STOP acting like wounded puppy dogs to old women. I think if prostitution was legal, then desperate guys wouldn't need old bitches at all...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

before you know it women will be ultra picky from their hoverround chairs............hoverround!
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: BLIND 56 yr old woman uber-picky..

Post by Teal Lantern »

bennandsarah wrote:i live in western kentucky -- and this seems to be the worst place for women i've ever experienced thus far -- and i lived all over the usa. demure rural women -- heck no. anyways i have a 56 yr old female neighbor -- great body for her age -- she's a jogger -- rock climber etc etc. she's legally blind -- has one glass eye, the other eye has limited vision. countless DECENT men here have asked her out -- won't give us the time of day. she wont even say hello -- or good morning -- just that permascowl on her face.

There is just too much irony in this statement. :lol:
Her "good" eye must be better than she's letting on. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

LOL, I saw a personal ad written by a woman like that, except this woman had just one leg. Whatever.