Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New H.A. Commander-in-Chief should be...[POLL]

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Who do you think should become the next H.A. moderator?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:26 pm

E. Irizarry R&B Singer
11%
kai1275
No votes
BenAndSarah
6%
Court Jester
22%
DJ IV Money
6%
ContrarianExpatriate
11%
MoreTorque of FLA a/k/a The Zimmermann (f.uck no)
No votes
LadiSlav
17%
Renata
17%
Repatriate
6%
AnonmynousAmerican (f.uck no) [Jeb Bush's half Mexican son for political office]
No votes
SkateboardStephen
No votes
The Albino Androgynous Teddy Bear a/k/a XiongMao
No votes
"Ron" Jeremy
No votes
AmericanInBangkok a/k/a Scottie Wottie
No votes
The_Hero_of_Men
No votes
Banano a/k/a Men At Work/INXS/Crocadile Dundee
No votes
Taco "Puttin On The Ritz" (1983 RCA Records)
No votes
Ghost (The man.whor.e hater j/k hahaa)
6%
Other/Misc.
No votes

Total votes : 18

New H.A. Commander-in-Chief should be...[POLL]

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:26 pm

This thread is self-explanatory. :-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Repatriate » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:42 pm

It's hard to do any real moderating because Winston is naive like a small child and invites every troll, bullshitter, and con artist with wide eyed enthusiasm as long as you push all the right buttons.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Billy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:16 pm

why didn´t i be mentioned? i will be very liberal as i am anyway mostly at roosh forum but i am going to ban repatriate for a couple of days.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Re: New H.A. Commander-in-Chief should be...[POLL]

Postby Jester » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:31 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:This thread is self-explanatory. :-)

Funny stuff, Irizarry!

I voted for Ladislav, but I would try it myself if I were chosen.

Teal Lantern, Contrarian and Renata could work too.

There are some other level heads like GSJackson, if he is here enough. Posting a lot should not be a criterion, as long as you read the posts. ZBoy1 can you tell if people are loyal lurkers here? I am thinking of that Brad Pitt/Tyler Durden guy, or Twilight Zone George.

I do think ZBoy1 has done a great job overall, "first mate" of a real "motley crew".
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New H.A. Commander-in-Chief should be...[POLL]

Postby skateboardstephen » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Jester wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:This thread is self-explanatory. :-)

Funny stuff, Irizarry!

I voted for Ladislav, but I would try it myself if I were chosen.

Teal Lantern, Contrarian and Renata could work too.

There are some other level heads like GSJackson, if he is here enough. Posting a lot should not be a criterion, as long as you read the posts. ZBoy1 can you tell if people are loyal lurkers here? I am thinking of that Brad Pitt/Tyler Durden guy, or Twilight Zone George.

I do think ZBoy1 has done a great job overall, "first mate" of a real "motley crew".

Really..the only one in that group i would vote for is Renata because she seems like the only one other than Z-boy who could moderate with clear head and no bias.You would have other people banning people just for the hell of it or because they don't like them for x,y and z or because they don't think like them.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:25 pm

What the hell is wrong with you people? Females should never have any authority over men. Have we learned nothing from recent history?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:32 pm

I voted for ladislav but if I could make multiple selections, I would also choose E. Irizarry. I hope free speech continues here, but it should be organized so that posts fit the forum that they are in. Also, I hope that Winston starts a new website, like "Happier with Hitler", and shifts his attention there.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Good news!

Postby Jester » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:04 pm

fschmidt wrote:I voted for ladislav ....

FSchmidt and I AGREE!!

:shock:

In other news... JESUS WILL RETURN TOMORROW!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Cornfed wrote:What the hell is wrong with you people? Females should never have any authority over men. Have we learned nothing from recent history?

In general I agree. I think Renata is quite unique, but you're right, there is no reason to irritate people like yourself, Polya, Bonano, etc. We need to keep the light-hearted misogyny going. So OK, thumbs down on a girl mod!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Renata » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Jester wrote:
Cornfed wrote:What the hell is wrong with you people? Females should never have any authority over men. Have we learned nothing from recent history?

In general I agree. I think Renata is quite unique, but you're right, there is no reason to irritate people like yourself, Polya, Bonano, etc. We need to keep the light-hearted misogyny going. So OK, thumbs down on a girl mod!

I don't want to be a Mod on a forum like this. I'm more fit for things I'm passionate about. If winston has a Health & fitness / alternative medicine site i'm in!

As well, I don't work for free ! :lol:

I though ladislav & Rock were mods ... the only mod I ever notice is zboy

Jester I voted for you my dear :)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby xiongmao » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:40 am

fschmidt wrote:I voted for ladislav but if I could make multiple selections, I would also choose E. Irizarry. I hope free speech continues here, but it should be organized so that posts fit the forum that they are in. Also, I hope that Winston starts a new website, like "Happier with Hitler", and shifts his attention there.

Hell, yeah.

A few of us who have actually gone abroad should buy HA. Winston should then spend the money building up DavidIckeIsReallyQuiteNormal.co.uk.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:13 am

Did I get disqualified, from the polling, by banging Canadian hoes with an AW lesbian :wink: ?
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:31 am

S_Parc wrote:Did I get disqualified, from the polling, by banging Canadian hoes with an AW lesbian :wink: ?

Yeah there's a whole thread about why you can't be a mod.

Some of us thought you were immoral.

The rest of us were just plain jealous.

:wink: :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:24 am

I think Ladislav, Cornfed, Fschmidt, Jester, Zboy, and I would be good choices. I think the focus of the site should shift more to explaining and tearing down liberal culture and actually helping those who reject the bullshit in society to get happier abroad somewhere. I mean a larger scope to all this. Like a brotherhood type of thing. There's too much conflict here over stupid stuff when we could get shit done and help ourselves and our fellow like-minded men.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Check your privilege, mister.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions