New H.A. Commander-in-Chief should be...[POLL]

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Who do you think should become the next H.A. moderator?

Poll ended at September 8th, 2013, 11:26 am

E. Irizarry R&B Singer
11%
kai1275
No votes
BenAndSarah
6%
Court Jester
22%
DJ IV Money
6%
ContrarianExpatriate
11%
MoreTorque of FLA a/k/a The Zimmermann (f.uck no)
No votes
LadiSlav
17%
Renata
17%
Repatriate
6%
AnonmynousAmerican (f.uck no) [Jeb Bush's half Mexican son for political office]
No votes
SkateboardStephen
No votes
The Albino Androgynous Teddy Bear a/k/a XiongMao
No votes
"Ron" Jeremy
No votes
AmericanInBangkok a/k/a Scottie Wottie
No votes
The_Hero_of_Men
No votes
Banano a/k/a Men At Work/INXS/Crocadile Dundee
No votes
Taco "Puttin On The Ritz" (1983 RCA Records)
No votes
Ghost (The man.whor.e hater j/k hahaa)
6%
Other/Misc.
No votes

Total votes: 18
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: Good news!

Post by C.J. »

Jester wrote: FSchmidt and I AGREE!!

In other news... JESUS WILL RETURN TOMORROW!!
LOL no, fschmidt is still here. Why would Jesus return on such a terrible day? :lol:

E, I'm pissed man! Your poll contains too many damn choices. It should only have:

1. fschmidt(he supports RFID chips and drones)
2. C.J.(I should be the US president, but all I got was this moderator position at HA. b000!)
3. Jester(normal and boring)
4. Oblivion(HApocalypse!)

At least have people make an interesting and meaningful choice! :D

I think Jester would be a great choice for any high position on HA.
xiongmao wrote:Hell, yeah.

A few of us who have actually gone abroad should buy HA. Winston should then spend the money building up DavidIckeIsReallyQuiteNormal.co.uk.
LMAO! Even I think Mr. Icke is a little off. But it'd be hilarious, to see Winston's supporting arguments for the opposite. :lol:
Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Did I get disqualified, from the polling, by banging Canadian hoes with an AW lesbian :wink: ?
Yeah there's a whole thread about why you can't be a mod.

Some of us thought you were immoral.

The rest of us were just plain jealous.
I could write a book about why S_Parc can't be on the HA staff at all. Starting with
Chapter 1:
"He can't claim that he traveled to two different countries at the same time, by banging one woman." aka "I was totally jealous hearing about this guy banging women who were Canadian, French, and 4 different tribes of Indian. $&@#!"
;)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

S_Parc wrote:Did I get disqualified, from the polling, by banging Canadian hoes with an AW lesbian :wink: ?
There were too many people to name and it wouldn't allow me to add more choices. Please do not feel I dissed you. You know I love your posts, man.

I had to put the a.ssholes up too, and I went based on posts I have seen recently like the last-two-days recently. I'm belatedly sorry.

GS Jackson...I'm sorry.

C.J.: look man, my favorite R&B singers are light-skinned: Christopher Williams, Al B. Sure!, Howard Hewett, Kenny Lattimore (he's semi-"suspect" but he's a great singer nonetheless), Eldra DeBarge, Chris Walker, etc. so I'm not anti-albino *LLS* You know we are cool too!!

Terrance/The_Adventurer....you know we are cool; I'm so so sorry too!!

MrMillersd I'm sorry.

Frank Schmidt...sorry sir I have a lot of respect for you. I remember when you and your wife had gone to Chile and deplored it. We built a good bond off of that alone.

Rock....I have a multitude of respect for you too. There weren't enough choices; I'm sorry if I had made enemies here.

As much as I love DatingAbroadSince1989, he doesn't post here that often yet I didn't add him as a choice so I'm not being biased here.

To anybody else whom I have forgotten I am sorry. I'm am being adamantly serious here.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I didn't mention Johnny1975 either, and I'm not too crazy about him.

I forgot about my boy Falcon. We converse in Spanish every now and then, and I had forgotten about him :shock:

Damn damn...sorry again! Everdred is hardly here so I don't feel bad even though he has cool posts.

I will update my belated "condolences" as I continue.