Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston, how are you able to earn enough from this?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston, how are you able to earn enough from this?

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:21 pm

There are 3,317 members of this forum. That's impressive.

But at the time of writing this there are 38 people looking at the forum, but only 1 registered user (me). The other 37 are guests.

How come you are able to earn enough money from this to be able to travel as you do? I don't understand.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Postby xiongmao » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Who says Winston travels? In the whole time I've been a member here (since January 2011-ish) Winston's been to the Philippines, and that's it. All the rest of the time I think he's either been in his parent's house in Taiwan, or his parent's house in Vegas.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Moretorque » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Mr. Wu is a very formidable and resourceful human being.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby kai1275 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:10 pm

If you think any ethnic Chinese man will ever come close to telling you what kind of money they have personally or discuss personal finances, you are gravely mistaken. Even poor white guys in the countryside have land, inheritances, n stuff and will talk like he does not have any money just to sound cool with guys like you. He might have over a million + in his family or just to himself, but he will live typically frugal and keep people guessing forever. Only fools believe bullshit like this.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Moretorque » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:32 pm

All Hail Mr. Wu!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Winston, how are you able to earn enough from this?

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:There are 3,317 members of this forum. That's impressive.

But at the time of writing this there are 38 people looking at the forum, but only 1 registered user (me). The other 37 are guests.

How come you are able to earn enough money from this to be able to travel as you do? I don't understand.


During the day and early evening, there are 50-60 people browsing the forum. There are 3,317 registered members on the forum, but most of the visitors here are guests browsing from the search engines. Everyday about 3,000 people visit this site, 1/3 are repeat visitors though.

I have many streams of income here, such as advertising sponsorships, pay per click ads, dating site commissions, ebook sales, etc. I earn a decent amount I guess.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Winston, how are you able to earn enough from this?

Postby kai1275 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Winston wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:There are 3,317 members of this forum. That's impressive.

But at the time of writing this there are 38 people looking at the forum, but only 1 registered user (me). The other 37 are guests.

How come you are able to earn enough money from this to be able to travel as you do? I don't understand.


During the day and early evening, there are 50-60 people browsing the forum. There are 3,317 registered members on the forum, but most of the visitors here are guests browsing from the search engines. Everyday about 3,000 people visit this site, 1/3 are repeat visitors though.

I have many streams of income here, such as advertising sponsorships, pay per click ads, dating site commissions, ebook sales, etc. I earn a decent amount I guess.


LOL! In other words, he just told you nicely, "None of your cot damn business..." :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Moretorque » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:59 pm

He is reverse bait, he is really working for DHS ( GESTAPO ) . The illuminati has promised Winston all the beautiful sluts he can ever imagine and riches beyond your wildest dream.

This is a target site for FEMA roundup and all of us will be working Mr. Wu's slave labor gulag facility where we will work to supply his needs night and day at his Asian Play Boy Super Slut Palace where we will only be able to watch Mr. Wu commit sinful fornications with his beauties that all have lobotomies so there is no whining or any lawsuits. :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Moretorque wrote:He is reverse bait, he is really working for DHS ( GESTAPO ) . The illuminati has promised Winston all the beautiful sluts he can ever imagine and riches beyond your wildest dream.

This is a target site for FEMA roundup and all of us will be working Mr. Wu's slave labor gulag facility where we will work to supply his needs night and day at his Asian Play Boy Super Slut Palace where we will only be able to watch Mr. Wu commit sinful fornications with his beauties that all have lobotomies so there is no whining or any lawsuits. :D


Exactly. lol. Why else do you think I've been posting so many Hitler/Nazi revisionist stuff lately to get you to rethink fascism? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Winston has explained it a few times, look it up...

By you guys and myself visiting this site and occasionally clicking through a banner or url, he gets enough money to pay for the server space he uses and enough money to live on besides the side work he picks up.

I'd say around $1,500-$3000 a month

It doable but have to work at it. Winston wrote an Ebook, posted on other blogs and forums and made videos to put on YouTube.

I don't know many times I gotta keep saying this. But there several people on YT alone that make a fair amount of money Jennamarbles is one of them. SkyyJohn quit his bartending job which was at one of the most popular watering holes in West LA and makes videos about making drinks on YouTube FULL TIME.

All you have to do is find niche.... Its not that hard actually.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests