Why are women put on such a high pedestal in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

kai1275 wrote:Doesn't Massachusetts have the highest percentage or ratio of single unmarried women in the entire US?
I think it's pretty high but I'm not sure if it's a national high water mark. The cityscape, Boston/Cambridge areas, tend to be 105:100 in terms of single women to single men depending upon the polling.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
aozora13 wrote:It is especially bad on the east coast in the Northeast from New York to DC. The women are entitled and I can't think of a reason why anyone would want to date them. I am basically hoping that I can find a foreign girl (rare) and/or just basically find a girl in another country and call it a day.
Actually, the northeast starts with Boston, the Seven Sister College/Femi-Nazi axis of evil is the Rte I-95 line from Boston-to-NYC-to-DC.

My Lesbian pal "Melissa" has boycotted dating ALL women in Massachusetts (& her home state of Rhode Island). Even she's tired of the entitlement attitude and the fact that AWs have nothing to offer but a wet hole, if even that.
:!: :!: :!: :!:
Yes, I've taken 'Mel', out of the available dating pool of single lesbians, as she's now boning hoes in MTL with me :wink:, so Simmons College has lost another devotee :)
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:It is so bad that I feel sorry for a lot of women here. If you are average to good looking female in america, prepare to get attacked by a pack of horny white knighting men daily. Now wonder American women act the way they do. It is not them, but it is the men causing the problem. If men would stop over valuing a hole in between somebody's legs than American women would not be so spoiled.
I don't think its the men causing the problem as men are just too dumb to stop persuing women & women are too smart to tell men outright they have no hope of getting a decent wife. At herbivores of Japan have figured it out, but it will take us decades to become like the herbivores.
Last edited by polya on September 4th, 2013, 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Why are women put on such a high pedestal in America?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Mr.Darcy wrote:It is so bad that I feel sorry for a lot of women here. If you are average to good looking female in america, prepare to get attacked by a pack of horny white knighting men daily. Now wonder American women act the way they do. It is not them, but it is the men causing the problem. If men would stop over valuing a hole in between somebody's legs than American women would not be so spoiled.
Women are put on a high pedestal because over the years women got together and fought through legislative measures be there. Corporations then started to cater to these now "free" women and blow them up even more because it's highly profitable.

That said, I think it's amazing how women can put their differences aside and come together as a gender to work towards a common cause.

Men try to do such things but it doesn't work.. Men are too aggressive, every guy wants to be the chief, and race, sexual orientation, social class, or religion becomes too much of an issue. So look at MGTOW, the basis to it is that it is every man for himself, that's the only way a large group of men unknown to each other in a civilian setting can be apart of a collective moment and not attack/offend each other.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Women are put on a high pedestal because over the years women got together and fought through legislative measures be there.
The systematic persecution of ordinary men has nothing to do with females getting together and fighting for it. Females are incapable of such behavior. It comes from the sadistic men at the top. Typing "Rockefeller foundation feminism" or similar into a search engine should make this clear.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The trouble with the idea of quality men going on strike is that it will just clear the way for whatever percentage of male dirtbags who don't join the strike to have sex with the lot of them. Since one man can service lots of females, any percentage of scab labor in this instance would effectively defeat the strike. The dirtbags would be regarded as even higher quality men than they are right now by the females, since they would have huge reproductive fitness. The only thing that would work is an enforced strike where men attack dirtbags having sex with females and the female sluts themselves. Since the ZOG pigs would attempt to prevent this, deposing the ZOG is, as with all our other problems, the only potential solution.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Cornfed wrote:The trouble with the idea of quality men going on strike is that it will just clear the way for whatever percentage of male dirtbags who don't join the strike to have sex with the lot of them. Since one man can service lots of females, any percentage of scab labor in this instance would effectively defeat the strike. The dirtbags would be regarded as even higher quality men than they are right now by the females, since they would have huge reproductive fitness. The only thing that would work is an enforced strike where men attack dirtbags having sex with females and the female sluts themselves. Since the ZOG pigs would attempt to prevent this, deposing the ZOG is, as with all our other problems, the only potential solution.
The percentage of dirtbags would be at least 90% of men - so the less than 10% who would strike, would simply lose their jobs, houses, cars, wives to the dirtbags. Men are screwed no matter what - the best hope is that maybe one by one a each man will do a George Sedoni.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The only way this can be corrected is thru scarcity theory. In other words, desirable men have to be lacking or unavailable to the vast majority of American women. This could be achieved thru war, selective abortion of male fetuses (not my choice BTW), restricting male immigration, promoting homosexuality, promoting the herbivore lifestyle, men opting for foreign women, and MGTOW.

Only a few of these could actually come to fruition in real life and that's why women retain their stank attitudes vis a vis men.
Here is a video explaining the idea of "male scarcity."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNUThlfQ2NE[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It doesn't matter. All you have to do is find a woman who will do what you suggest. Find one of those, then feminism will not affect your relationship regardless her nationality.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

It is true to a great degree though that women only take what is freely offered, and if we offer our energy, resources, attention and time to stuck up snots that dont deserve it, we will be given that back

To be a complete man means to free oneself from crutches, including a desperation or neediness for women in general