The irony of men who justify prostitution

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Winston wrote:You're the only one who says that Cornfed. I don't know any guy who would want his daughter to be a whore. Come on now. Get real. You're probably just saying that too. You'd lose respect for her if she did.

I'm just saying that this is one of life's many ironies, and asking for a way to justify it.
I agree with Conrfed. The main problem is that in most cultures being a hoe is considered taboo so most of us are brought up to believe that a woman in sex work is wrong or low status. Thing is, and I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but there is not much difference between a hooker and a wife. All women exchange sex and their companionship for male resources in some way shape or form.

If I had a daughter it makes no difference if she got married or if she was a hoe, because at the end of the day, some guy is going to have her bent over. If my daughter were a hoe, all I would want for her safety is to do what she does in a safe clean environment and she got the most she could get for her time.
The difference between a wife and a whore, hopefully, is that the whore is banging anyone for money while the wife is only banging her husband. That's a huge difference.

If a wife contributes financially to the household finances, whether more or less, then is she really trading sex for money?

I think you've got it slightly skewed. Of course, assuming the wife isn't out screwing everything that moves.

Also, very few Issan families are starving. They don't have what they want, which is the difference. Their wants aren't met, many of their needs are. I lived in Issan a while back and while there are indeed poor people, nearly all have food, electric, and even cars. Nevertheless, this sounds like a possible photojournalism project for me. My interest is peaked.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:The difference between a wife and a whore, hopefully, is that the whore is banging anyone for money while the wife is only banging her husband. That's a huge difference.

If a wife contributes financially to the household finances, whether more or less, then is she really trading sex for money?

I think you've got it slightly skewed. Of course, assuming the wife isn't out screwing everything that moves.
A woman who has sex in exchange for money/resources is a prostitute. It makes no difference if that woman has sex with one man or 1000 because it's the same either way. And in fact, a woman who gets married to an NFL/NBA pro athlete just for his money is actually smarter then a hooker on the street because a ballers wife gets more money and she has protection though the court system.

Anyhow, a wife doesn't seem like a prostitute simply because the whole marriage arrangement has been wrapped up around a lengthy courtship, a ring, a wedding, kids, and "love" so most guys go into the situation thinking that their wife is completely different from a sex worker but the two girls are one in the same in that neither women would have given the man the time of day had he not had anything of value to give in exchange for their time.

Story short, a wife is the most expensive way to keep a woman around because what you have done is adopted her and you're taking a pledge to take care of that woman for the rest of her life. What a husband gets out of the deal (hopefully) is a woman who will pledge to be with him solely which is why it cost so much. Rent= Cheap, low risk Own=Expensive, high risk

That said, some men DO get lucky and they find a woman who contributes to the household, income is shared, and the husband and wife work together. But for most husbands (especially if their wife is really pretty), they pay the bulk of the bills, they work the bulk of the hours, and they give up the bulk of their life and free time to make sure that their family is taken care of.

Lastly, my advice is to find a woman who is on your level or higher and find a woman who is willing and able to be your true equal partner. Guys who marry poor girls, women in distress, or women who haven't achieved much in life have more chances of just finding a gold digger or a woman who is just using you to escape poverty. My point is, there are good women out there who don't have prostitute tendencies and they're really looking for a life partner. That's the woman you really want for the long haul.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Double post
Last edited by anamericaninbangkok on September 2nd, 2013, 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:The difference between a wife and a whore, hopefully, is that the whore is banging anyone for money while the wife is only banging her husband. That's a huge difference.

A woman who has sex in exchange for money/resources is a hoe. It makes no difference if that woman has sex with one man or 1000 because it's the same either way. And in fact, a woman who gets married to an NFL/NBA pro athlete just for his money is actually smarter then a hooker on the street because a ballers wife gets more money and she has protection though the court system.

Anyhow, a wife doesn't seem like a hoe simply because the whole marriage arrangement has been wrapped up around a lengthy courtship, a ring, a wedding, kids, and "love" so most guys go into the situation thinking that their wife is completely different from a sex worker but the two girls are one in the same in that neither women would have given the man the time of day had he not had anything of value to give in exchange for their time.

Story short, a wife is the most expensive way to keep a woman around because what you have done is adopted her and you're taking a pledge to take care of that woman for the rest of her life. What a husband gets out of the deal (hopefully) is a woman who will pledge to be with him solely which is why it cost so much. Rent= Cheap, low risk Own=Expensive, high risk

That said, some men DO get lucky and they find a woman who contributes to the household, income is shared, and the husband and wife work together. But for most husbands (especially if their wife is really pretty), they pay the bulk of the bills, they work the bulk of the hours, and they give up the bulk of their life and free time to make sure that their family is taken care of.

Lastly, my advice is to find a woman who is on your level or higher and find a woman who is willing and able to be your true equal partner. Guys who marry poor girls, women in distress, or women who haven't achieved much in life have more chances of just finding a gold digger or a woman who is just using you to escape poverty. My point is, there are good women out there who don't have hoe tendencies and they're really looking for a life partner. That's the woman you really want for the long haul.
Ugggghh...yea, every woman's a slut, every woman is going to cheat, and there are virtually no women willing to carry their weight financially. Maybe they won't for some men, but if a woman wants to lay on her ass and not carry her weight, she's gone before she's through the door.

How is a wife a ho if she brings assets into the relationship that are equal or greater to the husband and pays her share financially? Your logic is faulty. Your logic is faulty because you assume the vast majority of American women only want a man to take care of them. They may want to feel secure, but in every married couple I know, the woman is working. In one particular case I'm thinking of, the woman's working a job making more money than the man and they've been married twenty years.

I'm not saying a wife can't be a whore, or some aren't, but to lump them all in to one category is as ridiculous as saying all American women make worthless wives.

Also, most men are pussies when it comes to women. I don't mind treating a woman well, as long as she treats me well. If she treats me poorly, see ya. The only exception might be if I'm getting the p***y for free and it's exceptional.

Personally, I think the man has a duty to himself to find a woman who is financially sound, and who is willing to work her ass off. Instead of dudes telling women, "I promise to take care of you for the rest of my life," they both ought to be saying, "I promise to work as a team for the rest of my life."
Last edited by anamericaninbangkok on September 2nd, 2013, 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

anamericaninbangkok wrote: Also, most men are pussies when it comes to women. I don't mind treating a woman well, as long as she treats me well. If she treats me poorly, see ya. The only exception might be if I'm getting the p***y for free and it's exceptional.

Personally, I think the man has a duty to himself to find a woman who is financially sound, and who is willing to work her a** off. Instead of dudes telling women, "I promise to take care of you for the rest of my life," they both ought to be saying, "I promise to work as a team for the rest of my life."
This is absolute gold, and I am copying it to my PC as a reminder for the future. Thanks!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:

A woman who has sex in exchange for money/resources is a hoe. It makes no difference if that woman has sex with one man or 1000 because it's the same either way. And in fact, a woman who gets married to an NFL/NBA pro athlete just for his money is actually smarter then a hooker on the street because a ballers wife gets more money and she has protection though the court system.

Anyhow, a wife doesn't seem like a hoe simply because the whole marriage arrangement has been wrapped up around a lengthy courtship, a ring, a wedding, kids, and "love" so most guys go into the situation thinking that their wife is completely different from a sex worker but the two girls are one in the same in that neither women would have given the man the time of day had he not had anything of value to give in exchange for their time.

Lastly, my advice is to find a woman who is on your level or higher and find a woman who is willing and able to be your true equal partner. Guys who marry poor girls, women in distress, or women who haven't achieved much in life have more chances of just finding a gold digger or a woman who is just using you to escape poverty. My point is, there are good women out there who don't have hoe tendencies and they're really looking for a life partner. That's the woman you really want for the long haul.
Ugggghh...yea, every woman's a slut, every woman is going to cheat, and there are virtually no women willing to carry their weight financially. Maybe they won't for some men, but if a woman wants to lay on her a** and not carry her weight, she's gone before she's through the door.

How is a wife a ho if she brings assets into the relationship that are equal or greater to the husband and pays her share financially? Your logic is faulty. Your logic is faulty because you assume the vast majority of American women only want a man to take care of them. They may want to feel secure, but in every married couple I know, the woman is working. In one particular case I'm thinking of, the woman's working a job making more money than the man and they've been married twenty years.

I'm not saying a wife can't be a whore, or some aren't, but to lump them all in to one category is as ridiculous as saying all American women make worthless wives.

Also, most men are pussies when it comes to women. I don't mind treating a woman well, as long as she treats me well. If she treats me poorly, see ya. The only exception might be if I'm getting the p***y for free and it's exceptional.

Personally, I think the man has a duty to himself to find a woman who is financially sound, and who is willing to work her a** off. Instead of dudes telling women, "I promise to take care of you for the rest of my life," they both ought to be saying, "I promise to work as a team for the rest of my life.
"
I hear ya bro.... I also know that I'm not 100% right, the truth is somewhere between what we both posted.

I think we both can agree though on finding a woman who can support herself, has zero debt, and is looking for a partner of equal value. The woman should also not care much about material items even if she has the money to buy high ticket items. That said, I still wouldn't advise any young man to get married today in the United States.

A buddy of mine married a woman who was making 100k a year but she later on had an affair with an old x boyfriend. My buddy found out and she quickly filed for divorce, quit her job, moved in with the x boyfriend, and now my buddy lost everything and is stuck paying child support and he can't even think about retirement. Women are just crazy like that.....

Also, keep in mind that a career woman may not make the best wife/mother. I grew up around these women.... These women work 10-12 hour days and they come home every day around 5-7pm (or later!), and they're dog tired, so as a husband, that means little or no sex and no hot food ready. That also mean lots of money will be spent on daycare babysitters if you have no family to watch your kids.

So, I would say, find a woman who has a job, but not a stressful job such as a school principle or a CEO because those women are married to their careers.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
A buddy of mine married a woman who was making 100k a year but she later on had an affair with an old x boyfriend. My buddy found out and she quickly filed for divorce, quit her job, moved in with the x boyfriend, and now my buddy lost everything and is stuck paying child support and he can't even think about retirement. Women are just crazy like that.....

Also, keep in mind that a career woman may not make the best wife/mother. I grew up around these women.... These women work 10-12 hour days and they come home every day around 5-7pm (or later!), and they're dog tired, so as a husband, that means little or no sex and no hot food ready. That also mean lots of money will be spent on daycare babysitters if you have no family to watch your kids.

So, I would say, find a woman who has a job, but not a stressful job such as a school principle or a CEO because those women are married to their careers.
Sorry to hear about your buddy. Just reading stories like that really blow my mind and piss me off. I personally do not like career minded chics. In the past I used to think it was cool to be with a chic who made her own money. But the older I got, the more my thinking has changed. It's just a real dangerous path to walk on when you're dealing with a career minded woman.

As soon as they get a taste of making it on their own, they want more. This makes it a challenge to even date women who have less stressful jobs. They may want to see how far they can go in being successful. It's almost like comparing it to a gateway drug. They get a taste and it's all shit from there.

I do agree that it's best to deal with a woman who has a less stressful job vs a stressful one if one had a choice. But either way, if she's something along the lines of an AW, it's a lose lose scenario anyway....career minded or not, it carries high risk.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

marklambo wrote:
Sorry to hear about your buddy. Just reading stories like that really blow my mind and piss me off. I personally do not like career minded chics. In the past I used to think it was cool to be with a chic who made her own money. But the older I got, the more my thinking has changed. It's just a real dangerous path to walk on when you're dealing with a career minded woman.

As soon as they get a taste of making it on their own, they want more. This makes it a challenge to even date women who have less stressful jobs. They may want to see how far they can go in being successful. It's almost like comparing it to a gateway drug. They get a taste and it's all shit from there.

I do agree that it's best to deal with a woman who has a less stressful job vs a stressful one if one had a choice. But either way, if she's something along the lines of an AW, it's a lose lose scenario anyway....career minded or not, it carries high risk.
+1

About my buddy, I'm surprised he's holding on. Guys in his situation are known to either kill themselves, start using drugs/alcohol, or they kill their x wives.

I know of another guy close to the same situation and all he does is sit around and drink....