Should I go to Europe or Latin America first?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should I go to Europe or Latin America first?

Latin America.
50%
Europe.
50%

Total votes: 8
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

gsjackson wrote:As for Paraguay, I believe Jester has weighed in saying it might be the best LA country for cheap living and ease of acquiring a useful second passport.
I'll check it out. Never met anyone from the "-guays" either. I noticed a lot of latin-american countries slap on massive visa fees for U.S. citizens. I'm not going to visit a country if it doesn't look very promising though.
A cautionary tale: I believe Steve Nash's ex-wife, whom he has called a materialistic, spendthrift social-climber, is from Paraguay. He seems like a very level-headed, intelligent guy, with, presumably, literally millions of female options, so she must have been pretty good to fool him.
Professional athletes tend to make the worst choices possible when it comes to women so i'm not too worried about that. Besides gold diggers aren't attracted to guys like me they like obvious gringos and bling bling latinos flashing cash trying to act like ballers.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

rudder wrote:Don't go to Europe. Period.
why? what's wrong with Europe?
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I would vote Europe because I'm a Eurofile. This is especially if you are a novice traveler, as things are more organized and safe there. But you got to follow your gut instinct. No one knows what's best for you except yourself.

But if you are on a budget, Latin America may be cheaper. Unless you go to Eastern Europe where things are cheaper.

Europe is just a richer cultural experience.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:I would vote Europe because I'm a Eurofile. This is especially if you are a novice traveler, as things are more organized and safe there. But you got to follow your gut instinct. No one knows what's best for you except yourself.

But if you are on a budget, Latin America may be cheaper. Unless you go to Eastern Europe where things are cheaper.

Europe is just a richer cultural experience.
The poll is almost neck and neck too. It's becoming a coin flip situation for me. I see value in both regions of the world. If I do go to Europe most of my time will be spent in EE anyhow. I don't see western europe as all that special.