Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Can't get ANY job

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Cornfed » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 pm

OP, realize that a lot of the advice you have been given upthread is bullshit from people who don't know what they are talking about, because they have never had to look for a job themselves and fancy themselves experts on the subject on that basis. It is likely that no jobs are available to you right now. Don't sweat it and be happy with what you have got. Do something else with your time such as trying to seduce a rich woman.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Moretorque wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:This is a perfectly normal situation for talented young men these days. Don't sweat it and don't be looking to find faults with yourself to justify being shat on by the system. I suggest using the time to do useful things not related to being a whorporate lackey, such as joining a gym and bulking up.

I don't know about that, if this thing collapse's and we end up in Zombie Land they wont mess with eating his skinny a$$. You could find more meat on a cat or a rat.

Okay I'm going to start calling you an alarmist. We know we're at a crisis point, there is not going to be a zombie apocalypse. Put down the Jeff Rense Radio, nice and slow, then back way from it.

If the dollar collapses which what I assume you believe, the world didn't come to an end when we went off the gold standard, the UK didn't collapse when the Pound fell to the ground and they got bailed out by the IMF -

In 1976 the British Government led by James Callaghan faced a Sterling crisis during which the value of the pound tumbled and the government found it difficult to raise sufficient funds to maintain its spending commitments. The Prime Minister was forced to apply to the International Monetary Fund for a £2.3 billion rescue package; the largest-ever call on IMF resources up to that point.[8] In November 1976 the IMF announced its conditions for a loan, including deep cuts in public expenditure, in effect taking control of UK domestic policy.[9] The crisis was seen as a national humiliation, with Callaghan being forced to go "cap in hand" to the IMF.

So what sort of zombie outlook are you expecting????

Listen Mr. Blackman in the great depression we didn't import 40% of our food or 60 % of our fuel, our food supply lines on average were not 1500 miles and a good portion of the country lived on farms or near them. The powers that be give the intelligent folks a heads up before something big happens, Have you ever wondered why they have been playing all these Zombie movies? I am just saying you never know you might find yourself eating CRACKER STEW for dinner in the near future!

You can draw some conclusions from Hunger Games, Soylent Green, Logan's Run, Robocop (current situation in Detroit), etc, etc, etc.

As I said, I live in California (currently) and it has all the food grown within 200 miles of my front door. Earth 2100 which is based on actual scientific data says the same thing, you'll want to be on the coast not for the reasons you give, but for climate change reasons one of them being draught in the middle IE a repeat of the dust bowl.

But the violence when people can't eat will be more of an issue. There won't be widespread cannibalism.

At the end of the day I WON'T BE HERE and if I have to send for my parents and sister, SO BE IT.

It whatever happens will MISS Latin America because all their economies even Brazil are still agro based, they export food.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby HouseMD » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Chemtrails... Oh god, how did we go from getting a shitty job to chemtrails...

If there's one thing that all the crazy people aren't right about, it's this. Spend some time learning about the physics of flight and you'll get exactly why.

Anyways, that cook job in the remote camps looks good. Seriously, you just need to get enough capital book it out of the f***ing country, and there aren't too many fry cooks ambitious enough to relocate to the icy wilderness of remote Canada, so you'll probably be able to get more hours than you would ever want. You'll probably make more money in a year of doing that than you would in four of cooking fries where you're at now, and then you can save the surplus and hit the road.

1500 a week, after taxes, is 1000 dollars Canadian per week. That's 52k a year NET. They pay for your housing and food should be a negligible 5k at most, leaving you with 47k, enough to live for YEARS in some countries without working if you live cheap, or far longer if you pick up a job teaching English. And that pay is WITHOUT overtime.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:10 pm

HouseMD wrote:Anyways, that cook job in the remote camps looks good. Seriously, you just need to get enough capital book it out of the f***ing country, and there aren't too many fry cooks ambitious enough to relocate to the icy wilderness of remote Canada

Actually there are. I knew a guy who did that in the outback of Western Australia in the 80s (of course heat, rather than cold, is the problem there). He tried to apply for a similar job around 2001 and found there were hundreds of applicants for the position. This idea that doing remote/hard jobs is some kind of panacea is complete nonsense.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby HouseMD » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Anyways, that cook job in the remote camps looks good. Seriously, you just need to get enough capital book it out of the f***ing country, and there aren't too many fry cooks ambitious enough to relocate to the icy wilderness of remote Canada

Actually there are. I knew a guy who did that in the outback of Western Australia in the 80s (of course heat, rather than cold, is the problem there). He tried to apply for a similar job around 2001 and found there were hundreds of applicants for the position. This idea that doing remote/hard jobs is some kind of panacea is complete nonsense.

True. Might be hundreds of applicants. But there might not be any. He won't know till he applies.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:50 pm

HouseMD wrote:Chemtrails... Oh god, how did we go from getting a shitty job to chemtrails...

If there's one thing that all the crazy people aren't right about, it's this. Spend some time learning about the physics of flight and you'll get exactly why.

Anyways, that cook job in the remote camps looks good. Seriously, you just need to get enough capital book it out of the f***ing country, and there aren't too many fry cooks ambitious enough to relocate to the icy wilderness of remote Canada, so you'll probably be able to get more hours than you would ever want. You'll probably make more money in a year of doing that than you would in four of cooking fries where you're at now, and then you can save the surplus and hit the road.

1500 a week, after taxes, is 1000 dollars Canadian per week. That's 52k a year NET. They pay for your housing and food should be a negligible 5k at most, leaving you with 47k, enough to live for YEARS in some countries without working if you live cheap, or far longer if you pick up a job teaching English. And that pay is WITHOUT overtime.

So what is about chemtrails you like or dislike?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:56 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:This is a perfectly normal situation for talented young men these days. Don't sweat it and don't be looking to find faults with yourself to justify being shat on by the system. I suggest using the time to do useful things not related to being a whorporate lackey, such as joining a gym and bulking up.

I don't know about that, if this thing collapse's and we end up in Zombie Land they wont mess with eating his skinny a$$. You could find more meat on a cat or a rat.

Okay I'm going to start calling you an alarmist. We know we're at a crisis point, there is not going to be a zombie apocalypse. Put down the Jeff Rense Radio, nice and slow, then back way from it.

If the dollar collapses which what I assume you believe, the world didn't come to an end when we went off the gold standard, the UK didn't collapse when the Pound fell to the ground and they got bailed out by the IMF -

In 1976 the British Government led by James Callaghan faced a Sterling crisis during which the value of the pound tumbled and the government found it difficult to raise sufficient funds to maintain its spending commitments. The Prime Minister was forced to apply to the International Monetary Fund for a £2.3 billion rescue package; the largest-ever call on IMF resources up to that point.[8] In November 1976 the IMF announced its conditions for a loan, including deep cuts in public expenditure, in effect taking control of UK domestic policy.[9] The crisis was seen as a national humiliation, with Callaghan being forced to go "cap in hand" to the IMF.

Listen Mr. Blackman in the great depression we didn't import 40% of our food or 60 % of our fuel, our food supply lines on average were not 1500 miles and a good portion of the country lived on farms or near them. The powers that be give the intelligent folks a heads up before something big happens, Have you ever wondered why they have been playing all these Zombie movies? I am just saying you never know you might find yourself eating CRACKER STEW for dinner in the near future!

You can draw some conclusions from Hunger Games, Soylent Green, Logan's Run, Robocop (current situation in Detroit), etc, etc, etc.

As I said, I live in California (currently) and it has all the food grown within 200 miles of my front door. Earth 2100 which is based on actual scientific data says the same thing, you'll want to be on the coast not for the reasons you give, but for climate change reasons one of them being draught in the middle IE a repeat of the dust bowl.

But the violence when people can't eat will be more of an issue. There won't be widespread cannibalism.

At the end of the day I WON'T BE HERE and if I have to send for my parents and sister, SO BE IT.

It whatever happens will MISS Latin America because all their economies even Brazil are still agro based, they export food.

The guy who created the weather channel has some interesting things to say about climate change, from what I understand the global warming people are having problems right now pushing their agenda. The same people who are taking over the world through the money are also taking over S America as well, you can go read about it. They have unlimited funds to gobble everything up, this is the greatest con thievery job the world has ever seen. It relies on Daa herd being so stupid it cannot see it.

Ohh and by the way earth 2100 is Zionist Hog Wash!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can't get ANY job

Postby momopi » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:29 pm

rudder wrote:
momopi wrote:http://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=c272cda ... 0&from=web
This specific job posting has 12 positions avail, and you need to know how to use a deep fryer and a grill. Assuming that you've worked in fast food, you should already know how to flip burgers on a grill and cook french fries in a fryer. Job pays $1,500 per week with room and board, so you don't have to pay for rent or food. Not saying that this is the best gig for you (or if it even suits you), but something like this may enable you to save thousand of dollars in just few months. You should do your own research and find what works for you.

Holy cow! That's a ton of money for a fast-food job. Hard to believe really.

Just in case if you're thinking that's $1500/week for 40 hours, take note that it's actually working 12 hours/day and 84 hours/week (read the job description carefully).

These kind of jobs are avail and pays $$ for a reason. There are fewer applicants willing to go the distance, and those who do tend to quit earlier and faster. Due to the higher turnover in (relative) low-wage positions at these places, you'd find job posts with multiple openings. i.e.:

http://www.fortmcmurrayonline.com/jobs/ ... k.job.aspx (4 openings)
http://www.fortmcmurrayonline.com/jobs/ ... s.job.aspx (8 openings)

You can gauge the supply vs demand in labor for entry level positions by comparing the pay to minimum wage. Where there is a surplus of labor (qualified job applicants), the pay will be closer to minimum wage or base pay set by the company. Where there is a shortage of labor, higher pay is offered as an incentive. Example, janitorial jobs that pay $16.79 to $21/HR:

http://www.fortmcmurrayonline.com/jobs/ ... p.job.aspx
http://www.fortmcmurrayonline.com/jobs/ ... r.job.aspx
http://www.fortmcmurrayonline.com/jobs/ ... r.job.aspx

Caveat: as I've previously mentioned, housing in boom towns can be difficult and expensive. To rent a room is $650-$800 and up (utilities included). The lifestyle at these remote areas is not for everyone, nor is there enough jobs there for every able bodied young men in a world with over 7 billion people. But there may be an opportunity for YOU to make some money and enable you to go abroad (or do whatever). Those who are already abroad and telling you that it's hopeless, not to bother, and stay where you are do not welcome you (a healthy, fit young man) as competition abroad.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zacb » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:06 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U4R36WjFCI[/youtube]

Relevant.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:05 am

momopi wrote:You can gauge the supply vs demand in labor for entry level positions by comparing the pay to minimum wage.

No, we can't. For one thing pay rates are just what the powers that be want them to be. For example, females in govCorp "jobs" are obscenely overpaid despite the fact that there are hundreds of applicants for every pretended position and the only job Western females are really qualified for is pushing up the daisies from a pine box. This is because handing females a lot of money facilitates the PTB objective of destroying society.

The reason dogsbody-type jobs in remote mining towns pay above minimum wage is partly that it is horrendously expensive to live in those places, so people need the money just to get by, and partly that the mining company have to put money into the local community. There is no shortage of people who want to work in mining towns. Indeed, if you talk to any miners it is likely that many of their friends and realatives are constantly saying to them "Get us in! Get us in!"
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby polya » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:56 am

Rock wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I'm educated and able bodied, yet no one will hire me. Not even McDonald's. Despite applying to countless job postings over the past couple months, the furthest I've gotten is the second round of interviews for a barista position. Unfortunately, they hired one of the other eight candidates. It's crazy how getting a minimum wage job nowadays is like being on X-Factor.

If it weren't for my parents, I'd be licking lichen off a cave wall right now.

I wouldn't hire YOU either lol. If you were in their shoes, you would probably not hire a clone of yourself as well.

Wow, are you a feminist? This is the kind of feminist shaming I thought I'd avoid here.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Jeremy wrote:I'm educated and able bodied, yet no one will hire me. Not even McDonald's. Despite applying to countless job postings over the past couple months, the furthest I've gotten is the second round of interviews for a barista position. Unfortunately, they hired one of the other eight candidates. It's crazy how getting a minimum wage job nowadays is like being on X-Factor.

If it weren't for my parents, I'd be licking lichen off a cave wall right now.

Where I'm at, people who can't find a full-time job do a lot of one-off work.
In the spring or fall, it may be painting, tree trimming, or cleaning gutters for some oldster who's past the point of getting on a ladder (or whose wife won't let him :) )
The banksters can't outsource gutter cleaning or tree trimming to Asia.

You charge enough to make it worthwhile and little enough to a) undercut the pros and b) get paid in cash. :D

There are a LOT of things that people want to get done around their house, but can't/won't do themselves and don't have as much cash on hand as they think the job will cost.
Two guys and a ladder can make short work of a neighborhood.

Year-round, if you set out anything metal, old appliance, etc., for the trash, someone will pick it up and take to the recyclers and get themselves a few bucks for it.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Where I'm at, people who can't find a full-time job do a lot of one-off work.
In the spring or fall, it may be painting, tree trimming, or cleaning gutters for some oldster who's past the point of getting on a ladder (or whose wife won't let him :) )
The banksters can't outsource gutter cleaning or tree trimming to Asia.

You charge enough to make it worthwhile and little enough to a) undercut the pros and b) get paid in cash. :D

There are a LOT of things that people want to get done around their house, but can't/won't do themselves and don't have as much cash on hand as they think the job will cost.
Two guys and a ladder can make short work of a neighborhood.

Year-round, if you set out anything metal, old appliance, etc., for the trash, someone will pick it up and take to the recyclers and get themselves a few bucks for it.

The equivalent of women doing their neighbors laundry in the last great depression. Worthy enough I suppose, but not exactly the sort of stuff the future of a great civilization can be based upon. In any case, as most people are reduced to peonage, such work will dry up. Also, since people who can still pay for that sort of stuff are mostly old sellout c**ts, an argument could be made for just taking the money and letting them clean out their own guttering or whatever.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:18 pm

publicduende wrote: It's true, the UK too are full of unemployed people, and actually always have. Problem is, those people are usually the extremely lazy and/or problematic one. It doesn't seem to be your case. Good luck!

Lol, I guess it is easy to think there is no shortage of employment if you simply declare that millions of unemployed people don't want jobs. I suppose your explanation of the events of '08 would be that millions of people all over Britain and the world woke up one morning and, suddenly and for no apparent reason, all decided they wanted to be welfare layabouts. Same with 1929 no doubt. And people who are starving? Why, obviously they are just too lazy to put food into their mouths. Naturally if these people stopped being so lazy, an unlimited amount of jobs and food for them would immediately magically be puffed into existence. The financial system is perfect, you see. All hail the Jews.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Moretorque wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

The guy who created the weather channel has some interesting things to say about climate change, from what I understand the global warming people are having problems right now pushing their agenda. The same people who are taking over the world through the money are also taking over S America as well, you can go read about it. They have unlimited funds to gobble everything up, this is the greatest con thievery job the world has ever seen. It relies on Daa herd being so stupid it cannot see it.

Ohh and by the way earth 2100 is Zionist Hog Wash!

Zionist? Hmmmm

People in South America are already trying to expand. What does that have to do with me and where I go? Nothing, like I said the Government isn't nearly mature enough to even go the route the US and EU have done with their economies but at the same time, the countries are much more use to civil unrest unlikely the two extremes of fat and lazy Americans to Gun Toting Americans. The Gun Toting Americas are sure to die first...

Climate Change is a con? Actually its real with some real issues. Why in the world would the polar caps melting not be serious to low lying areas? Whether its nature or man made the Southeastern US is going to have an issue with flooding if that happens. You also can't deny the fact that hurricanes are getting more ferocious and a new scale is going to have to be made. I don't care what's causing it so much that people will be impacted by it who are largely unprepared for it.

I also never said what is happening is the biggest transfer of wealth in human history as the Elites want to return back to their rightful place in the society. Weather they get there or not is another story and I think civil unrest like you haven't seen in coming.

Either way, as I said I am not running from it. I am making a choice, why should I sit here and suffer with you?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions