Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Schoolgirl still 'has feelings' for paedophile teacher

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Banano » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 pm

marklambo wrote:Pedophile Definition:
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophile

A pedophile is a person 16 years of age or older who is primarily or exclusively sexually attracted to children who have not begun puberty (girls 10 years old or less, and boys 11 year old or less, on average).

So how can this 23 old guy be considered a pedophile if the girls he was messing with already have begun puberty and are already years into it? Thank the horse shit man made laws on that one.

The law also makes it ok that if you're a 15 year old horny dude, you can go bang a 13 year old chic without any problems. Where's the f***ing logic in all this?






What does law say when 10 yo horny dude bangs(bareback) 13 yo loose girl?..All good??
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am







Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Tsar wrote: I will experience having a youthful, energetic, and fun-loving girlfriend and that means I date and marry a youthful bride. Teenage girls are also open to bonding, they will feel very special if a guy chooses them, and they can be more enchanted by what a guy does for her. They are inexperienced and likely virgins so they won't be comparing a man to previous boyfriends or partners. When a man is with a girl that has never had even another boyfriend, he will be the most special guy in the girl's life and that is why that type of girl is my ideal. There will be more bonding and the highest probability is she is inexperienced and has never had a boyfriend. Many men wouldn't want to date or marry a young woman because they believe she would be too immature, but immaturity is a sign of inexperience. Immaturity and inexperience are positive features in a girl because that means a man can help her mature (which then means the girl will feel a stronger bond towards the man). I won't date or marry a slut. My experience at American colleges showed me that most girls at American colleges are sluts so I wouldn't ever date an American girl. I'm foreign-girls only.


Yep, I agree with all this.... This is why when people got married in the 1950's, for the most part, they stayed married because for most of those couples, that was their only sexual partner.

The problem now is 2 fold:

1. In America, everybody expects you to date/marry around the same age.

2. In 2013, the job market is not the same as it was in 1950, so a young man has it much harder to replicate the success of his parents. So where as in 1950 a young man could move out on his own at 20 and support his new young bride, now days a young man achieves those same milestones at 30+. So for me for example, my first GF was wife material and she was a virgin, but I had to leave her after high school because I could not support her or buy us a nice small home to live in.

So something has to give.... Guys in their 30's who are financially stable SHOULD be able to seek out women at least 10 years younger as brides. It's not really fair for a man to be 30 years old and worked hard to build up his life in this tough economic climate only to get married to a 30 year old who had multiple sex partners and lots of sex with other people for the past decade.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby Renata » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:44 pm

This guy is dumb, the evidence is stacked against him as a predator mainly because it was 3 girls. His intentions were bad. He could rot in jail. If it was 1 girl I would have been on his side but not today.

I agree after 13 girls are physically ready but, With reference to this particualr case, this is why they have this particualar Law; to protect the young. Look after knowing everything the kid is still in love! His intentions were bad; 3 girls? I wouldn't want my daughter or the teens in my family to be used this way. You guys said it many times the more partners a girl has the more she looses'.

I disagree with the article where they call him a peadofile though ... those girls are teens.young women not children & they had the sense & choice to say no to most of it.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby marklambo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Renata wrote:This guy is dumb, the evidence is stacked against him as a predator mainly because it was 3 girls. His intentions were bad. He could rot in jail. If it was 1 girl I would have been on his side but not today.

I agree after 13 girls are physically ready but, With reference to this particualr case, this is why they have this particualar Law; to protect the young. Look after knowing everything the kid is still in love! His intentions were bad; 3 girls? I wouldn't want my daughter or the teens in my family to be used this way. You guys said it many times the more partners a girl has the more she looses'.

I disagree with the article where they call him a peadofile though ... those girls are teens.young women not children & they had the sense & choice to say no to most of it.


He didn't force any of the girls to do anything against their will. They made their own decisions to pursue. A 15 year old girl and a 26 year old girl still can make choices of their own, they don't need a law to tell them what they can or can't do. They'll do what they want anyway. There are girls in their 20s and 30s that act less mature than most girls who are teenagers.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Renata wrote:This guy is dumb, the evidence is stacked against him as a predator mainly because it was 3 girls. His intentions were bad. He could rot in jail. If it was 1 girl I would have been on his side but not today.

I agree after 13 girls are physically ready but, With reference to this particualr case, this is why they have this particualar Law; to protect the young. Look after knowing everything the kid is still in love! His intentions were bad; 3 girls? I wouldn't want my daughter or the teens in my family to be used this way. You guys said it many times the more partners a girl has the more she looses'.

I disagree with the article where they call him a peadofile though ... those girls are teens.young women not children & they had the sense & choice to say no to most of it.


I hear you Renata and I agree with you.. If the dude only tried to court one young girl, and he took care of her, then it wouldn't be bad at all. But this guy chose to seek out numerous young girls because it was simply easier to convince a young native girl to have sex with him then to try the same deal with women around his own age.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby marklambo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Renata wrote:This guy is dumb, the evidence is stacked against him as a predator mainly because it was 3 girls. His intentions were bad. He could rot in jail. If it was 1 girl I would have been on his side but not today.

I agree after 13 girls are physically ready but, With reference to this particualr case, this is why they have this particualar Law; to protect the young. Look after knowing everything the kid is still in love! His intentions were bad; 3 girls? I wouldn't want my daughter or the teens in my family to be used this way. You guys said it many times the more partners a girl has the more she looses'.

I disagree with the article where they call him a peadofile though ... those girls are teens.young women not children & they had the sense & choice to say no to most of it.


I hear you Renata and I agree with you.. If the dude only tried to court one young girl, and he took care of her, then it wouldn't be bad at all. But this guy chose to seek out numerous young girls because it was simply easier to convince a young native girl to have sex with him then to try the same deal with women around his own age.


Whether it's one girl or 10 girls, he would still be looked upon the same way. It wouldn't make much difference to the public. Age has some to do with being naive, but look at all the women in their 20s and 30s that are being pumped and dumped by hot alphas all the time. They are just as naive, if not...more naive. It just looks worse because the girls are younger but those same young girls will grow up to be sluts either way.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Renata » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:33 pm

marklambo wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Renata wrote:This guy is dumb, the evidence is stacked against him as a predator mainly because it was 3 girls. His intentions were bad. He could rot in jail. If it was 1 girl I would have been on his side but not today.

I agree after 13 girls are physically ready but, With reference to this particualr case, this is why they have this particualar Law; to protect the young. Look after knowing everything the kid is still in love! His intentions were bad; 3 girls? I wouldn't want my daughter or the teens in my family to be used this way. You guys said it many times the more partners a girl has the more she looses'.

I disagree with the article where they call him a peadofile though ... those girls are teens.young women not children & they had the sense & choice to say no to most of it.


I hear you Renata and I agree with you.. If the dude only tried to court one young girl, and he took care of her, then it wouldn't be bad at all. But this guy chose to seek out numerous young girls because it was simply easier to convince a young native girl to have sex with him then to try the same deal with women around his own age.


Whether it's one girl or 10 girls, he would still be looked upon the same way. It wouldn't make much difference to the public. Age has some to do with being naive, but look at all the women in their 20s and 30s that are being pumped and dumped by hot alphas all the time. They are just as naive, if not...more naive. It just looks worse because the girls are younger but those same young girls will grow up to be sluts either way.


Every action has a reaction; these 3 girls will look back on this & always feel foolish & used. 3 more feminists in the world in the next 5 yrs,... you see where they come from guys.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby marklambo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Renata wrote:
marklambo wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Renata wrote:This guy is dumb, the evidence is stacked against him as a predator mainly because it was 3 girls. His intentions were bad. He could rot in jail. If it was 1 girl I would have been on his side but not today.

I agree after 13 girls are physically ready but, With reference to this particualr case, this is why they have this particualar Law; to protect the young. Look after knowing everything the kid is still in love! His intentions were bad; 3 girls? I wouldn't want my daughter or the teens in my family to be used this way. You guys said it many times the more partners a girl has the more she looses'.

I disagree with the article where they call him a peadofile though ... those girls are teens.young women not children & they had the sense & choice to say no to most of it.


I hear you Renata and I agree with you.. If the dude only tried to court one young girl, and he took care of her, then it wouldn't be bad at all. But this guy chose to seek out numerous young girls because it was simply easier to convince a young native girl to have sex with him then to try the same deal with women around his own age.


Whether it's one girl or 10 girls, he would still be looked upon the same way. It wouldn't make much difference to the public. Age has some to do with being naive, but look at all the women in their 20s and 30s that are being pumped and dumped by hot alphas all the time. They are just as naive, if not...more naive. It just looks worse because the girls are younger but those same young girls will grow up to be sluts either way.


Every action has a reaction; these 3 girls will look back on this & always feel foolish & used. 3 more feminists in the world in the next 5 yrs,... you see where they come from guys.


If they're westernized chics, they're feminists in the making either way. It's not just the guys, it's also media, parents, influence from friends, laws, radio, etc. A lot contributes to being a feminist, not just a few guys that pumped and dumped them. In places such as Eastern Europe, women are pumped and dumped all the time, even more so than here. But yet those women still maintain feminine qualities without being feminists. Don't just blame the men, it's more to it than that.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Banano » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:55 pm

These 3 girls are not innocent little angels, I bet they have more sexual experience than 90% of HA members.

This case proves how most women chase very few guys and this behaviour will continue throughout their 20s and 30s...

If woman think John Smith is HOT its almost certain that many other girls think the same....they all flock to him and get burned as the guy has options
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby marklambo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:06 am

Banano wrote:These 3 girls are not innocent little angels, I bet they have more sexual experience than 90% of HA members.

This case proves how most women chase very few guys and this behaviour will continue throughout their 20s and 30s...

If woman think John Smith is HOT its almost certain that many other girls think the same....they all flock to him and get burned as the guy has options


The general public will always put the blame on the guy and feel sorry for the girls thinking they were victims. Just as you said, they were not angels to begin with and they specifically choose who they want to have sex with.

Even if a bald and fat 50 year old History teacher tried luring them in for sex, he would fail miserably and they would probably get him sent to prison for being a "creep". The mind of a 15 year old girl or 35 year old woman reacts the same when it comes to attraction to guys. There's very little difference in how they will act towards/pursue a guy who they feel is very attractive.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby zacb » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 am

Technically, he was a hebephile. Anyone from 14-19 is in the hebephile range. I got an idea! If you won;t legalize hebephilia, why not legalize prostitution at least? That way the rest of us have a way to blow.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1512
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby marklambo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:18 am

zacb wrote:Technically, he was a hebephile. Anyone from 14-19 is in the hebephile range. I got an idea! If you won;t legalize hebephilia, why not legalize p4p at least? That way the rest of us have a way to blow.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

Hebephilia is one of several types of chronophilia (sexual preference for a specific physiological appearance related to age), in this case a primary or exclusive sexual interest in pubescent individuals approximately 11–14 years old – approximate because age of onset of puberty varies.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby zacb » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:32 am

marklambo wrote:
zacb wrote:Technically, he was a hebephile. Anyone from 14-19 is in the hebephile range. I got an idea! If you won;t legalize hebephilia, why not legalize p4p at least? That way the rest of us have a way to blow.


I guess that pretty much sums up practically the entire male gender as hebephiles then. Any grown man would not resist having sex with a hot 18 year old girl given the chance. Instead of being called a hebephile, they should just be called normal men.


True, that is just the scientific definition. I think it is perfectly normal.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1512
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby marklambo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:29 am

zacb wrote:
marklambo wrote:
zacb wrote:Technically, he was a hebephile. Anyone from 14-19 is in the hebephile range. I got an idea! If you won;t legalize hebephilia, why not legalize p4p at least? That way the rest of us have a way to blow.


I guess that pretty much sums up practically the entire male gender as hebephiles then. Any grown man would not resist having sex with a hot 18 year old girl given the chance. Instead of being called a hebephile, they should just be called normal men.


True, that is just the scientific definition. I think it is perfectly normal.


You caught my post right before I looked up the true definition and changed it. But yea, any normal healthy male would definitely f**k a young girl if he had the chance. It's just human nature.

I definitely frown upon guys that go after "children"...the girls that haven't hit puberty yet, just obvious children (5 year olds, 9 year olds, etc) that have no sexual desires yet. But once they're on the rag and hit puberty in their teens, they're sexually ready to reproduce. It's just mother nature. They have transformed into womanhood.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Voice of Reason » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 am

marklambo wrote:
Banano wrote:These 3 girls are not innocent little angels, I bet they have more sexual experience than 90% of HA members.

This case proves how most women chase very few guys and this behaviour will continue throughout their 20s and 30s...

If woman think John Smith is HOT its almost certain that many other girls think the same....they all flock to him and get burned as the guy has options


The general public will always put the blame on the guy and feel sorry for the girls thinking they were victims. Just as you said, they were not angels to begin with and they specifically choose who they want to have sex with.

Even if a bald and fat 50 year old History teacher tried luring them in for sex, he would fail miserably and they would probably get him sent to prison for being a "creep". The mind of a 15 year old girl or 35 year old woman reacts the same when it comes to attraction to guys. There's very little difference in how they will act towards/pursue a guy who they feel is very attractive.


Even if the situations are reversed, women can still be portrayed as the victims. Here is a 40 year old woman who had sex with a 14 year old boy, but got free because "he seduced her":
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... uling.html
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests