Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Schoolgirl still 'has feelings' for paedophile teacher

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Voice of Reason » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:24 am

Renata wrote:This guy is dumb, the evidence is stacked against him as a predator mainly because it was 3 girls. His intentions were bad. He could rot in jail. If it was 1 girl I would have been on his side but not today.

I agree after 13 girls are physically ready but, With reference to this particualr case, this is why they have this particualar Law; to protect the young. Look after knowing everything the kid is still in love! His intentions were bad; 3 girls? I wouldn't want my daughter or the teens in my family to be used this way. You guys said it many times the more partners a girl has the more she looses'.

I disagree with the article where they call him a peadofile though ... those girls are teens.young women not children & they had the sense & choice to say no to most of it.


I agree that man a predator. There is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to a girl if she has breasts , but to act on it is an entirely different matter in todays society.

My main gripe about it is the relative nature of it all.

A 19 year old man who has sex with a 15 year old girl (with fully developed breasts) is considered just as bad as, say, a 30 year old man who has sex with a 14 year old girl. The law draws a straight line and doesn't consider individual cases.

And then the American media calls the "pedophiles" as a way to make the crimes seem worse than they are and demonize male sexuality. It's a complete misuse of the term (almost like feminists misusing the term rape).

I have read news articles on the net where 18 years old have been jailed for having sex with their 17 year old girlfriends. It's crazy.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West







Postby Voice of Reason » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Banano wrote:Guy is natural Alpha, chicks flock to him and shouldn't be rotting in prison.

"The youngster said Bradley made her “feel specialâ€￾ because many of her peers at her South Yorkshire school had a crush on the handsome assistant."



Image


http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/th ... ow-2241774


Feminists would rather have him hooking up with women like this:

Image
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Renata » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
Renata wrote:This guy is dumb, the evidence is stacked against him as a predator mainly because it was 3 girls. His intentions were bad. He could rot in jail. If it was 1 girl I would have been on his side but not today.

I agree after 13 girls are physically ready but, With reference to this particualr case, this is why they have this particualar Law; to protect the young. Look after knowing everything the kid is still in love! His intentions were bad; 3 girls? I wouldn't want my daughter or the teens in my family to be used this way. You guys said it many times the more partners a girl has the more she looses'.

I disagree with the article where they call him a peadofile though ... those girls are teens.young women not children & they had the sense & choice to say no to most of it.


I agree that man a predator. There is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to a girl if she has breasts , but to act on it is an entirely different matter in todays society.

My main gripe about it is the relative nature of it all.

A 19 year old man who has sex with a 15 year old girl (with fully developed breasts) is considered just as bad as, say, a 30 year old man who has sex with a 14 year old girl. The law draws a straight line and doesn't consider individual cases.

And then the American media calls the "pedophiles" as a way to make the crimes seem worse than they are and demonize male sexuality. It's a complete misuse of the term (almost like feminists misusing the term rape).

I have read news articles on the net where 18 years old have been jailed for having sex with their 17 year old girlfriends. It's crazy.


I have no problem with Age difference whatsoever. The fact that he was with 3 different girls at the same time is why I don't support him.

Continue to justify his actions guys, & enjoy all the sloopy seconds you end up with from guys like him. God bless america lol :mrgreen:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby marklambo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Banano wrote:These 3 girls are not innocent little angels, I bet they have more sexual experience than 90% of HA members.

This case proves how most women chase very few guys and this behaviour will continue throughout their 20s and 30s...

If woman think John Smith is HOT its almost certain that many other girls think the same....they all flock to him and get burned as the guy has options


The general public will always put the blame on the guy and feel sorry for the girls thinking they were victims. Just as you said, they were not angels to begin with and they specifically choose who they want to have sex with.

Even if a bald and fat 50 year old History teacher tried luring them in for sex, he would fail miserably and they would probably get him sent to prison for being a "creep". The mind of a 15 year old girl or 35 year old woman reacts the same when it comes to attraction to guys. There's very little difference in how they will act towards/pursue a guy who they feel is very attractive.


Even if the situations are reversed, women can still be portrayed as the victims. Here is a 40 year old woman who had sex with a 14 year old boy, but got free because "he seduced her":
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... uling.html


That is really some disturbing news. Of course this happens because she's a woman. She even offered the kid drugs and still got off free, unbelievable.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:40 pm

marklambo wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Man. Where were you guys when I was growing up in high school??? I could have made life friend back then and wouldn't have made as many mistakes as I have in life. LOL


It's never too late though! It's better you found us now than if you waited until you were 60


Jajajajaa Gracias, paisa! I'll keep you in mind, sir.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby HouseMD » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:36 pm

I think you guys really sell short how easy it is to manipulate a 14 year old. That is the reason we draw an arbitrary line, because an adult can run circles around a young teen mentally. A lot of these 14 year old girls don't even know what sex really is or what they are getting into. We're protecting them from dealing with adult problems as children, because sex, pregnancy, and serious relationships aren't something a kid should be worrying about at 14 years of age, just like a kid shouldn't be out driving, drinking, smoking, or fighting a war. If I can't trust a kid to drive a f***ing car, I sure as hell don't trust them to make appropriate choices when it comes to an adult that's trying to bang them.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby marklambo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:11 pm

HouseMD wrote:I think you guys really sell short how easy it is to manipulate a 14 year old. That is the reason we draw an arbitrary line, because an adult can run circles around a young teen mentally. A lot of these 14 year old girls don't even know what sex really is or what they are getting into. We're protecting them from dealing with adult problems as children, because sex, pregnancy, and serious relationships aren't something a kid should be worrying about at 14 years of age, just like a kid shouldn't be out driving, drinking, smoking, or fighting a war. If I can't trust a kid to drive a f***ing car, I sure as hell don't trust them to make appropriate choices when it comes to an adult that's trying to bang them.


You have a point, but at the same time, just because a girl is 14, it doesn't mean that any adult male can come around and scoop her up. It just doesn't happen that way. Most young girls in that age group look at older men as gross creeps. And when I say older, I'm talking about guys that are 20+. And even if let's say that a girl in that age group doesn't mind a guy that's much older, it still doesn't mean she'll be that easily manipulated to go with an adult male who is ugly and/or out of shape. These occurrences are not of the norm. They happen, but it only seems like more because it appears in the media.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests