Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Joomla, JAVA, MySQL, SEO HTML, etc. say WHAT!? Holla back yo

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:54 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:We should have an I.T. sub-forum.

We got the Momopi's, the XiongMao's, the Rock's, DaAdventurer/Graphic Designers, the E. Irizarry's, the Falcon crests, the F. Schmidt's, the aozora13's, the Mark Lambo's, the freaky Black Kai's, etc. whom would be excellent contributors.

I think an IT subforum sounds like a good idea. People need to use it though and not put IT related stuff in other forums. We already have bad habits regarding this.
Experienced Poster

Postby rudder » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:07 am

momopi wrote:If you want to be a JAVA programmer, also consider learning Groovy and Scala.

Thank you for adobe illustrating my power point, momopi. Yestermonth it would have been enough just to know JAVA, but you also need to know Groovy and Scala to stay in the game.
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions