Grotesque white female orca loses 88 lbs and records results

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Grotesque white female orca loses 88 lbs and records results

Post by Repatriate »

I thought this video was amusing because she merely looks normal now instead of looking like a fat white American bumpkin. Abroad she'd just melt into a crowd but I bet in America now she's considered "hot." It's embarrassing how this sort of thing is seen as some great achievement to not be a lard ass.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/wo ... .html?vp=1
getmyazzouttahere
Freshman Poster

Post by getmyazzouttahere »

Awesome. Hats off to the lady for a hard job well done. She looks great, has improved her medical condition, and seems to be enjoying better mental health as well. She's even helping other people to improve their weight, health and lifestyles, too.

By the way, what's with the hate? Would you have preferred that she have stayed the same weight and not bothered to improve herself? WTF?

PS. While we're at it, what does her skin color have to do with anything?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

getmyazzouttahere wrote:Awesome. Hats off to the lady for a hard job well done. She looks great, has improved her medical condition, and seems to be enjoying better mental health as well. She's even helping other people to improve their weight, health and lifestyles, too.

By the way, what's with the hate? Would you have preferred that she have stayed the same weight and not bothered to improve herself? WTF?

I just don't see how it's news worthy to not be a freak show. What is a normal weight in other countries is a cause for celebration to achieve in America. Like I said..embarrassing.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Meh. I've gone from 211 to 141 lbs. in the last 8 months. It's not that hard.

I wonder how much loose skin she has.
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

getmyazzouttahere wrote:Awesome. Hats off to the lady for a hard job well done. She looks great, has improved her medical condition, and seems to be enjoying better mental health as well. She's even helping other people to improve their weight, health and lifestyles, too.

Gotta agree. Too much passive aggressive hate towards women on this site. They do enough bad on their own without having to seek out boogeywomen.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Grotesque white female orca loses 88 lbs and records res

Post by marklambo »

Repatriate wrote:I thought this video was amusing because she merely looks normal now instead of looking like a fat white American bumpkin. Abroad she'd just melt into a crowd but I bet in America now she's considered "hot." It's embarrassing how this sort of thing is seen as some great achievement to not be a lard a**.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/wo ... .html?vp=1
Exactly, and now you have even more manginas that will be running after her. Now that her self esteem has gone up, her feminist traits will start to kick up in higher gear.

But if you look closely in the video, there's a point where she was actually almost "normal" but while she was interviewing, you can see that she has put on more weight from her skinniest point. She'll probably end up being a fat whale again in a few more years. But yea, it's really stupid to have something like this on the news. It's simply news with zero substance and of no importance. Only in America you'll see something like this being praised.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I like how the white knights have less than 20 posts apiece. :lol:
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Repatriate wrote:I like how the white knights have less than 20 posts apiece. :lol:
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm kind of a fitness nut, so I support anything that gets people off their fat asses. Maybe seeing this will get some women to realize that their excuses are bullshit and that they can lose weight.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

She'll pile it all back on again after you marry it.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jeremy wrote:Meh. I've gone from 211 to 141 lbs. in the last 8 months. It's not that hard.

I wonder how much loose skin she has.

She's under 30, that's hardly a problem. That is mostly a problem with people over 40 and rapid weight lost.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Repatriate wrote:I like how the white knights have less than 20 posts apiece. :lol:
While I sort of agree with the news taking this and running with it as a celebration of something that really shouldn't be; I have to agree that your post was a bit over the top as I would applaud a woman losing weight like I did my ex-GF if she was tired of being fat.

The problem is MEN, men continuing to f**k these sows and think nothing is wrong with it.

If the women are suffering from low self-esteem I would say some men are too if they think being with a fat chick is hot.

I got a Czech girl that's ready for me to come see her and she might make a good wife but I can't get over the fact she has a slight weight problem and I don't want any more projects.

I want to hook up with a girl is thin and already keeps in shape, that's one less thing to worry about.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

polya wrote:She'll pile it all back on again after you marry it.
I doubt it, why be so negative? Dudes marry fat bitches all the time and I see nobody here but ME calling them out on it...
getmyazzouttahere
Freshman Poster

Post by getmyazzouttahere »

I like how you have more than 2,100. Have a real life much? :lol:

You're still missing the point. The news piece was to try to get Americans with obesity conditions to lose the weight by cleaning up their lifestyles. This is a net Good Thing. Again, would you prefer that they just throw in the towel and stay that way?

Also, you never answered my question about the "white" reference. Is there some sort of racial angle to this that I'm missing?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

HouseMD wrote:I'm kind of a fitness nut, so I support anything that gets people off their fat asses. Maybe seeing this will get some women to realize that their excuses are bullshit and that they can lose weight.
I agree, I lost 25-30lbs in about 3 months, its not hard. Just like the story, high protein diet, exercise, drink lots of water and watch your proportions (limiting your calorie intake) and the weight just comes off.

I needed to be over 175lbs to keep getting max money for donating Plasma so I put some back on, but overdid it and I'm right at 185lbs, still 20lbs lighter than before.

When I go down to Brazil, I am going do Juicing instead to ultimately get down 170 lbs. Brazil is very imagine minded, if you did plastic surgery MD you would make a killing down there....

If you see a Brazilian with big C/D boobies its likely implants.... Fine with me, I don't have a problem with them here, why should I have one down there.