Defined Lines

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Defined Lines

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hey guys,

you want to really piss some women off?

This is the hottest feminist vid on the planet right now....the boys are blasting the women to hell in the comments. I have had my peternolan1109 account suspended again for talking about men killing random women. How about a few of you men go over and tell these women just exactly what you think of western women, eh?

I spent hours and hours over there for the last 3 days....so I could do with a bit of a hand, eh?

Given them hell men!

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Robin Thicke's vid is pretty clean compared to some Rappers & R&B artisits.
Western women need to stop fighting' & be grateful, if they got the chance to get caught up in the life of an Arab, African, or Indian woman's life for a few days they would stop & appreciate all they already have. Glass is half full not half empty.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Defined Lines

Post by marklambo »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hey guys,

you want to really piss some women off?

This is the hottest feminist vid on the planet right now....the boys are blasting the women to hell in the comments. I have had my peternolan1109 account suspended again for talking about men killing random women. How about a few of you men go over and tell these women just exactly what you think of western women, eh?

I spent hours and hours over there for the last 3 days....so I could do with a bit of a hand, eh?

Given them hell men!

If this video was the complete opposite, there would be a big outrage and Youtube would remove the video, just like how they removed many of the videos pertaining to why western women and feminism sucks.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.