Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What are you doing to improve yourself?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What are you doing to improve yourself?

Postby marklambo » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:13 am

There is no doubt that Western Women, especially American women are clearly at the bottom of the barrel but many men are still complaining about not being able to hook up with women. I believe that regardless of the women you are going after, whether it be foreign or domestic, men should still try to better themselves in their appearance. I notice that many guys complain about not being able to attract that hot chic but yet they forget to look at themselves in the mirror first.

We all know that foreign women have different priorities for choosing men than do western women, but that doesn't mean that foreign women don't also have physical attractions for men too. (Assuming both guys were respectable gentlemen) Ask any foreign woman if she prefers to date a fat guy who dresses like shit or a guy who's normal that takes care of himself.

If you're fat, work out, eat better. Stop complaining about your body and do something about it. It's never too late. A guy in his 50s can still easily have a decent looking body. Not only will you feel better about yourself, but you will instantly increase your looks which at the same time will increase the amount of women that may find you attractive. You will have more choices and of course you will be healthier. It's a win win.

If you smell, it's not an excuse. You should always keep clean, shower often, use deodorant, wear clean clothes and clean shoes, etc.

If you look bummy, change your clothes. You don't need to wear designer clothes but wear something that at least will look appealing.

If you're shy, that's ok but just try to be more open. The worst thing that could happen is a girl says no. You move on and never see her again in your life. At least give it a shot, you have nothing to lose.

If you're short, no problem, just try to target women you're height or shorter.

Ok, well these are all obvious things but many men disregard them. By no means will any of these things completely change your dating/sex life but it definitely does more positive than negative. It will definitely give you a better edge over what you have now.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby gsjackson » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:58 am

Certainly agree with this, and it's especially good advice for guys who basically live online and don't get the continual feedback that face-to-face interaction ruthlessly provides -- which probably includes several posters here.

One thing I'd disagree with -- there's no need to restrict yourself to women your height and shorter, unless that's your preference. I've seen lots of decent looking women who were a few inches taller than the guys they were clearly attached to. One of the women who was hottest for me in years gone by was 4-5 inches taller, and a former beauty pageant contestant. She was mid-twenties at the time, still in her prime. Not to say some women won't discriminate on the basis of height, but plenty of them don't.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby RedMenace » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:59 am

Well I will be starting University in 2 weeks. I am also trying to save up about £800 so I can go to China for a week to complete step 1 with a female there. Always at a state of constant brain storming to find marketable ideas that will enable me to be fluid as water and live anywhere.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby marklambo » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:11 am

gsjackson wrote:Certainly agree with this, and it's especially good advice for guys who basically live online and don't get the continual feedback that face-to-face interaction ruthlessly provides -- which probably includes several posters here.

One thing I'd disagree with -- there's no need to restrict yourself to women your height and shorter, unless that's your preference. I've seen lots of decent looking women who were a few inches taller than the guys they were clearly attached to. One of the women who was hottest for me in years gone by was 4-5 inches taller, and a former beauty pageant contestant. She was mid-twenties at the time, still in her prime. Not to say some women won't discriminate on the basis of height, but plenty of them don't.


You are absolutely right about the height thing. The reason I mentioned it was to be geared mainly towards the men who feel uncomfortable approaching taller women. By no means do I think men should avoid women taller then them, I say they should go for them. In fact, taller women can be extremely sexy.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Ghost » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Appearance is the most difficult thing for me to change about myself. Losing weight and gaining good looks is something I don't concern myself with anymore. And that's why a lot of my being happier abroad will have to take place in the Philippines and elsewhere in Asia - I have little in the way of good looks. A woman judging a man on having thinning hair, being short, or being chubby is just ridiculous. Remember Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? It was really about a woman being a wife to (symbolically, through the dwarfs) short, fat, bald men. A man's looks shouldn't have anything to do with it. Western guys who take looks narcissism - often along with sexual bragging - are just spoiling other parts of the world. Leave that shit in the west where it belongs.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Hero » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:38 pm

marklambo wrote:You are absolutely right about the height thing. The reason I mentioned it was to be geared mainly towards the men who feel uncomfortable approaching taller women. By no means do I think men should avoid women taller then them, I say they should go for them. In fact, taller women can be extremely sexy.


You can say that again. I found a super sexy 29-year-old Dominican woman online who's 6'0'' and advertised that she was looking for a guy who was at least 6'1'' and at most 40 years old. Now, I'm only 6'0'' and I'm 45. But I contacted her anyway, and she had her doubts about me at first, but I was persistent and eventually I got her phone number, plus an invitation to visit her :D
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

What are you doing to improve yourself?

Postby Renata » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:49 pm

I try not to let an alarm clock wake me in the morning, that's just wrong 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Jeremy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:37 pm

I've started lifting again, but I know from experience it won't make a difference with women. Zero multiplied by anything is still zero.

I'm sure everyone here showers and uses deodorant. :?
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Postby RedMenace » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:57 pm

Jeremy wrote:I've started lifting again, but I know from experience it won't make a difference with women. Zero multiplied by anything is still zero.

I'm sure everyone here showers and uses deodorant. :?

I actually find my smell degrades much gracefully if I don't use deodorant when not needed. Meaning after I have a shower and wear clean clothes I smell fine and don't require deodorant. I now only use it when I find myself sweating. But using deodorant unnecessarily will make me smell worse after a short period of time than if I didn't. Some people don't wash because they use deodorant to shower themselves. :lol:
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby marklambo » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Jeremy wrote:I've started lifting again, but I know from experience it won't make a difference with women. Zero multiplied by anything is still zero.

I'm sure everyone here showers and uses deodorant. :?


You may not think it makes a difference but it does. It won't drastically change your dating/sex life but it makes some difference. And not only that, you should do it for yourself, not just for women. It's just healthier overall to take care of yourself. It will give you great benefits in the long run.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: What are you doing to improve yourself?

Postby theprimebait » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:25 pm

marklambo wrote:There is no doubt that Western Women, especially American women are clearly at the bottom of the barrel but many men are still complaining about not being able to hook up with women. I believe that regardless of the women you are going after, whether it be foreign or domestic, men should still try to better themselves in their appearance. I notice that many guys complain about not being able to attract that hot chic but yet they forget to look at themselves in the mirror first.

We all know that foreign women have different priorities for choosing men than do western women, but that doesn't mean that foreign women don't also have physical attractions for men too. (Assuming both guys were respectable gentlemen) Ask any foreign woman if she prefers to date a fat guy who dresses like shit or a guy who's normal that takes care of himself.

If you're fat, work out, eat better. Stop complaining about your body and do something about it. It's never too late. A guy in his 50s can still easily have a decent looking body. Not only will you feel better about yourself, but you will instantly increase your looks which at the same time will increase the amount of women that may find you attractive. You will have more choices and of course you will be healthier. It's a win win.

If you smell, it's not an excuse. You should always keep clean, shower often, use deodorant, wear clean clothes and clean shoes, etc.

If you look bummy, change your clothes. You don't need to wear designer clothes but wear something that at least will look appealing.

If you're shy, that's ok but just try to be more open. The worst thing that could happen is a girl says no. You move on and never see her again in your life. At least give it a shot, you have nothing to lose.

If you're short, no problem, just try to target women you're height or shorter.

Ok, well these are all obvious things but many men disregard them. By no means will any of these things completely change your dating/sex life but it definitely does more positive than negative. It will definitely give you a better edge over what you have now.


Ive spent money on new,goodlooking clothes.Ive bought new Jackets,especially Lettermans.

Ive learned how to groom my facial hair and my own hair,and I do every week with the electric shaver I purchased a few months back.

Image

Image

I over the yrs made new friends,approached girls,and allowed myself to have alot of fun.

You see I used to be very nerdy,I used to dress in classy outfits,where upon I got the nickname''Professor''from my fellow students.

I realized that didn't get me anywhere,and talking to girls about history and philosophy wasnt wetting p***y.So I changed my look,and I changed my demeanor aswell.

Thanks to that change,over the years Ive dated some oke young women.Women are interested in me.I'm, agressive and confident,I'm, the alpha of my social group.

I used to be too nice to everyone,whereupon I got the name''donkey''from my fellow students.

I stopped being nice to people,and now I only talk to people Who I can get high and stoned with,or who I'm trying to bang.

much more respect from people ,and alot better social life.

also height..pffffff.As long as youre 5'7 and above it should be oke,then face matters most.

almost all the dutch women that liked me are waaay taller than me(180 cm).only short and fat women obsess about height.

plenty of Tall incels in this country.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby marklambo » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Ghost wrote:Appearance is the most difficult thing for me to change about myself. Losing weight and gaining good looks is something I don't concern myself with anymore. And that's why a lot of my being happier abroad will have to take place in the Philippines and elsewhere in Asia - I have little in the way of good looks. A woman judging a man on having thinning hair, being short, or being chubby is just ridiculous. Remember Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? It was really about a woman being a wife to (symbolically, through the dwarfs) short, fat, bald men. A man's looks shouldn't have anything to do with it. Western guys who take looks narcissism - often along with sexual bragging - are just spoiling other parts of the world. Leave that shit in the west where it belongs.


Yea it is true that a woman judging a man that way is ridiculous, but at the same time, improving oneself has many advantages. Forget about doing it for women, but doing it for yourself will make you feel better overall. And working out to keep a decent body shape will also make you healthier. Happiness in life starts with good health. You can have all the women and money, you can be abroad living in the country of your dreams, but if your health isn't good, none of those will even matter.

Taking good care of oneself isn't and shouldn't just be about a thing for the west, it's a universal thing and it has many benefits.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: What are you doing to improve yourself?

Postby jtest28 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:56 pm

theprimebait wrote:Ive spent money on new,goodlooking clothes.Ive bought new Jackets,especially Lettermans.

Ive learned how to groom my facial hair and my own hair,and I do every week with the electric shaver I purchased a few months back.

I over the yrs made new friends,approached girls,and allowed myself to have alot of fun.

You see I used to be very nerdy,I used to dress in classy outfits,where upon I got the nickname''Professor''from my fellow students.

I realized that didn't get me anywhere,and talking to girls about history and philosophy wasnt wetting p***y.So I changed my look,and I changed my demeanor aswell.

Absolutly right on, dude! That $hit looks cool. I also have found that a very nicely and perfectly trimmed beard goes a long way. Too bad I'm out of head hair, but at least I have good facial hair to go on. I have a good shaped head so I was able to shave it and look good like that. Point is work with what you have. And if you look better with no facial hair, then shave it. Just do what works for you.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: What are you doing to improve yourself?

Postby marklambo » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:02 pm

jtest28 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:Ive spent money on new,goodlooking clothes.Ive bought new Jackets,especially Lettermans.

Ive learned how to groom my facial hair and my own hair,and I do every week with the electric shaver I purchased a few months back.

I over the yrs made new friends,approached girls,and allowed myself to have alot of fun.

You see I used to be very nerdy,I used to dress in classy outfits,where upon I got the nickname''Professor''from my fellow students.

I realized that didn't get me anywhere,and talking to girls about history and philosophy wasnt wetting p***y.So I changed my look,and I changed my demeanor aswell.

Absolutly right on, dude! That $hit looks cool. I also have found that a very nicely and perfectly trimmed beard goes a long way. Too bad I'm out of head hair, but at least I have good facial hair to go on. I have a good shaped head so I was able to shave it and look good like that. Point is work with what you have. And if you look better with no facial hair, then shave it. Just do what works for you.


Don't worry about the head hair bro. Just do the bald look. Many guys do it and it actually looks good on most guys, not to mention that many women do find it attractive. But the thing is that you have to do the full shaved/bald look. If a guy is bald on the top but with hair on the sides, it doesn't look appealing. If you're thinning out, shave it all! :D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], zerowing1 and 4 guests