This message is just uncalled for...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mik3ca
Freshman Poster

This message is just uncalled for...

Post by mik3ca »

I received two messages today from one person and they are exactly the same. The message is shown below.
Hello Dear

I know that this message might meet you In utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this way for a transaction. I'm Miss Samantha Malika 19 years the only child of late Mr. and Mrs. Jaiden Malika. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant and politician in Cote d'Ivoire, my father was shot to death on January 2011 by on known people.

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me he has the sum of three million two hundred thousand united state dollars. ($3.2 millions) in an account of fixed/suspend in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan that he used my name as his only child for the next of Kin in depositing of the funds. He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was kill and warmed me about his brother.

I want you to help me with the following:
(1) To provide a bank account that money will be transferred.
(2) To serve as guardian.
(3) To arrange for me to come to your country to continue my studies to obtain a residence permit in your country.

I will offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account. Waiting to hear from you, please reply me on (samantha94malika@hotmail.com) if you can help me sincerely.

Yours sincerely
Samantha Malika
It just proves that women are more selfish than not. They claim to have a heart but by the sounds of this message, this woman may be a scammer. In the message, she wants someone to literally take care of her and give her a bank account to play with. I think the best case scenario here is that if one were to go for this, then the bank account would have a problem. Imagine this girl frauding the system...
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

I am guessing you are being sarcastic right? I feel sorry for you if you aren't. That's not even from a girl. It's probably from some guy in Nigeria or other scam hot spot in Africa. If you are stupid enough to actually go along with this then you deserved to be scammed.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

As soon as I read the first 3 sentences, it was clear to me that it's just a scam letter. Delete it and ignore it. Scam letters like that float around all over the place.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Ask her if she could pay it in Liberty Reserve XD . Or better yet, bitcoins. That always shuts them up.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Re: This message is just uncalled for...

Post by Rocky Top »

mik3ca wrote:I received two messages today from one person and they are exactly the same. The message is shown below.
Hello Dear

I know that this message might meet you In utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this way for a transaction. I'm Miss Samantha Malika 19 years the only child of late Mr. and Mrs. Jaiden Malika. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant and politician in Cote d'Ivoire, my father was shot to death on January 2011 by on known people.

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me he has the sum of three million two hundred thousand united state dollars. ($3.2 millions) in an account of fixed/suspend in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan that he used my name as his only child for the next of Kin in depositing of the funds. He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was kill and warmed me about his brother.

I want you to help me with the following:
(1) To provide a bank account that money will be transferred.
(2) To serve as guardian.
(3) To arrange for me to come to your country to continue my studies to obtain a residence permit in your country.

I will offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account. Waiting to hear from you, please reply me on (samantha94malika@hotmail.com) if you can help me sincerely.

Yours sincerely
Samantha Malika
It just proves that women are more selfish than not. They claim to have a heart but by the sounds of this message, this woman may be a scammer. In the message, she wants someone to literally take care of her and give her a bank account to play with. I think the best case scenario here is that if one were to go for this, then the bank account would have a problem. Imagine this girl frauding the system...
Admiral Akbar...
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

zacb wrote:Ask her if she could pay it in Liberty Reserve XD . Or better yet, bitcoins. That always shuts them up.
Liberty Reserve has been shut down by the government months ago.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

marklambo wrote:
zacb wrote:Ask her if she could pay it in Liberty Reserve XD . Or better yet, bitcoins. That always shuts them up.
Liberty Reserve has been shut down by the government months ago.
I know that is the point XD . Basically my point was play with them haha.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com