What age do girls peak?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

SilverEnergy wrote:A woman's value peaks between the ages of 18-25.
Yes, it's a biological fact that women look their best when they are most fertile, ages 18 to 25.

Just look at a picture of a good looking woman in her mid twenties, then look at her in her mid thirties, it's a big difference.

Like Tom Leykis says, "men age like wine, women age like milk." :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Kendall Jenner, a 17 year old bikini model is very attractive. This is one example of how girls are at their peak beauty during their teenage years.

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... label.html
Most runway models are 14 to 19, with an average age of 16 or 17, she says. Some are older. Many are 5-foot-10 or 5-foot-11.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nat ... dels_x.htm
It's the 14-19 figure I mentioned earlier. Girls can have reproduce and could have very feminine features at age 14. 16 and 17 are where the majority of girls have completely developed most of their feminine features.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tsar wrote:Kendall Jenner, a 17 year old bikini model is very attractive. This is one example of how girls are at their peak beauty during their teenage years.

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... label.html
Most runway models are 14 to 19, with an average age of 16 or 17, she says. Some are older. Many are 5-foot-10 or 5-foot-11.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nat ... dels_x.htm
It's the 14-19 figure I mentioned earlier. Girls can have reproduce and could have very feminine features at age 14. 16 and 17 are where the majority of girls have completely developed most of their feminine features.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some will say a fuller more developed women in her late 20's or mid thirties does it for them so who is to say.

I will agree women look their freshest at no later than early 20's.
Time to Hide!
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

For a woman at 25 it's over. Grudging acceptance doesn't kick in until 30 if at all though.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Fertility cues actually peak before fertility peaks (15-19 vs. 18-24). Heartiste has written about this.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu is so handsome.
Time to Hide!
JAMIEGERTZ
Freshman Poster

Post by JAMIEGERTZ »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jeremy wrote:Fertility cues actually peak before fertility peaks (15-19 vs. 18-24). Heartiste has written about this.
Nice.

Like fruit on a tree. Made to look good, so that you know pick it and eat it.

Isn't God GOOD?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Fertility cues actually peak before fertility peaks (15-19 vs. 18-24). Heartiste has written about this.
Nice.

Like fruit on a tree. Made to look good, so that you know to pick it and eat it.

Isn't God GOOD?
JaiGrimstone
Freshman Poster

Post by JaiGrimstone »

JAMIEGERTZ wrote:Image
You have provided excellent information about female attractive and boldness according to their ages and after reading your post I can say that girl look sexy and attractive and get sex maturity from 19-25 age group.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The pictures of the 14-18 group are okay but they aren't the best.

http://jailbaitgallery.com/ is where I go to see what type of girl is my dream girl. (Most pictures range from 14-23, with a majority of girls 16-19 by my estimates). This is the best place to develop a prototype image of what qualities you want in a girl. It can also help you realize that if there are so many beautiful girls then you shouldn't settle for an ugly girl, feminist girl, slutty girl, landwhale, single mom, drama queen, and used goods. You should marry the best girl. I think it's also somewhat like a self-help website because it helps to show you a happy, youthful girl filled with vitality that wants excitement. They might not be innocent but a few are and many foreign girls at that age are innocent and able to be enchanted and make good brides.

The 19-22 group has good pictures, especially the blonde girl on the left.

I think that girls peak at 16-17, reach a plateau and are usually maintain their beauty until 23-26. It can be maintained longer, especially in non-Anglo, non-Scandinavian, non-Western European women. Smoking, binge drinking, being a slut, stress, being careerist, partying, and being unhealthy are all things that destroy beauty in women. In the three ages I mentioned (Anglo nations, Scandanavian nations, and Western European nations) women are unattractive, undesirable, or ugly past 22-28 because of feminism and their lifestyle.

Marrying a 16 year old girl provides an innocent, perfect, beautiful, fertile, and inexperience bride that can be the best companion and best bride a man could ever want.

Not all men want to take the time to be with a younger girl that is likely immature, not at their intellectual level, and more interest in fun compared to work but that sort of girl is something I want. I can help her mature and share experiences with her. She doesn't have to be intellectual but she can grow and I can help her spark new interests and teach her things I know. Being able to experience fun and desire fun is something I want in a bride. It's either she has fun and excitement beside me or she is a boring careerist. I don't want my bride to work unless it's beside me or something very small (not around men, not intellectual, and something that doesn't consume her life. it should be nurturing, warm, and stress-free). Such a girl is lively, filled with excitement, and easily pleased. She is enchanted by the man in her life especially if he's her first, one, and only.

If you want to see examples of a 14 year old and 15 year old that I would say would be ready for marriage by traditional standards you can check out littlenightmare0301's gallery on www.deviantart.com Specifically the two images titled Self VII and Self V. These are images that you would find inside an okay "good girl's" family photo album.

I am not going to comply with political correctness, feminist rhetoric, pseudo-scientists that oppose nature's laws, the American government that considers marriage to anything under 18 an unofficial crime or a crime, or the opinions of the rabble that try to shame anyone that violates their social programming and contradicts their brainwashing. I am never going to back down or surrender because I will have my dreams or die with honor.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:
http://jailbaitgallery.com/ is where I go to see what type of girl is my dream girl.
Kind of disconcerting to see the wholesome teen beach babe on the same page with an ad graphically showing a girl performing fellatio. Not the best mental self-programming, IMO. I would suggest instead googling Miss Tropicana contests, or Miss World. There are teen divisions for many such contests.
Tsar wrote:
....Being able to experience fun and desire fun is something I want in a bride. It's either she has fun and excitement beside me or she is a boring careerist.
Interesting point. A lot of us need to bear in mind what kind of husbands we will be AFTER we find Miss Right. Avoiding anger and unnecessary seriousness.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jester wrote:
Tsar wrote:
http://jailbaitgallery.com/ is where I go to see what type of girl is my dream girl.
Kind of disconcerting to see the wholesome teen beach babe on the same page with an ad graphically showing a girl performing fellatio. Not the best mental self-programming, IMO. I would suggest instead googling Miss Tropicana contests, or Miss World. There are teen divisions for many such contests.
Relating to those graphic ads, I didn't realize that there were explicit ads on that site because I have most advertisements blocked so I can avoid getting viruses, spyware, and other forms of malware on my computer. Many viruses are transmitted by flash, java-script, and popups. The website I mentioned probably earns revenue through explicit ad clicks and many people who visit the jailbait picture website aren't doing what I am doing. I am trying to see what type of girls are my type physically and develop images of those girls in my mind so I know what I desire in a girl. Most guys that visit that website are only interested in having sex with jailbait girls and ruining them for the good guys.
Jester wrote:
Tsar wrote:
....Being able to experience fun and desire fun is something I want in a bride. It's either she has fun and excitement beside me or she is a boring careerist.
Interesting point. A lot of us need to bear in mind what kind of husbands we will be AFTER we find Miss Right. Avoiding anger and unnecessary seriousness.
Thinking about the present, how to become happier, and how you will find your ideal girl is important. It's also very important of us to think about what we want in an ideal girl and how she can help us become a better person or live a greater life of fulfillment. This heavily influences my decision because having a younger bride is important to me and it would make me a better person. When a guy is serious and somewhat of a loner, it would help to have a fun-loving girl who will lighten his mood and brighten his days. The love of a charming, innocent, and energetic girl can definitely change a person. So that's why I think a man should find an ideal girl and think about how her love would also help improve his life. Everyone wants and needs love but they don't always think about how that love can change them for the better.
Galvatron
Freshman Poster

Post by Galvatron »

Personally i find women over 30 hideously repulsive.

I notice they have to spend so much time doing their hair and make up, wear great clothes etc to look attractive. But when the mask comes off they look like my grand mother.

Asian women can look good to late 30's if they diet
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:
Jester wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Relating to those graphic ads, I didn't realize that there were explicit ads on that site because I have most advertisements blocked so I can avoid getting viruses, spyware, and other forms of malware on my computer. Many viruses are transmitted by flash, java-script, and popups. The website I mentioned probably earns revenue through explicit ad clicks and many people who visit the jailbait picture website aren't doing what I am doing. I am trying to see what type of girls are my type physically and develop images of those girls in my mind so I know what I desire in a girl. Most guys that visit that website are only interested in having sex with jailbait girls and ruining them for the good guys.
Jester wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Thinking about the present, how to become happier, and how you will find your ideal girl is important. It's also very important of us to think about what we want in an ideal girl and how she can help us become a better person or live a greater life of fulfillment. This heavily influences my decision because having a younger bride is important to me and it would make me a better person. When a guy is serious and somewhat of a loner, it would help to have a fun-loving girl who will lighten his mood and brighten his days. The love of a charming, innocent, and energetic girl can definitely change a person. So that's why I think a man should find an ideal girl and think about how her love would also help improve his life. Everyone wants and needs love but they don't always think about how that love can change them for the better.
Definitely fun and energizing to envision.