Asian female behaviour analysis

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Asian female behaviour analysis

Post by RedMenace »

I was bored so i decided to mess around with wechat bottle and shake features. Two outcomes intrigued me. One was with some female from somewhere in south Asia. She put on video chat for some reason and promptly switched it off after about 5-10 seconds after she discovered that I was not Caucasian. :lol: The other outcome was with a female from China. We exchanged photo, then suddenly she has to go because she has work to do lol. Never to say anything after. Were had been speaking back and forth for about half an hour. I basically delete them as soon as this happens because I know the pattern too well. I am by no means ugly. Anyways I will do some more of this later and perhaps post the chat log. I will probably end up doing this 100 times and documenting how many good and bad responses I get. I would like to know what other black males have experienced with these women. Either way I still like Asian people and will continue being friendly towards them. You do find the open minded Asian female that doesn't care what color you are.
Last edited by RedMenace on October 8th, 2013, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

No offence you look a bit rough for Asian chicks and they don't like blacks in general, Im not surprised by their reaction.

You'd do better with western women(Scandinavia,Germany,Holland) or black women
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Well....you are young. 19 right? You sure they were not flaking on your because of your age? LOL. I'm kidding. Most Asian women you randomly encounter will not like black men of any origin. US, UK, doesn't matter.

On the flip side I have met many that would jump all over your ass if I showed them your pic and told them you want a Chinese girl. You need to take out the randomness. What you are experimenting with is nothing new. This has been known for a very long time. Thank American media and politics for that.

I get at least 3 QQ friend requests a week from random Chinese people wanting either a long black dick, a black boyfriend, to practice English with a legit American, make friends with a black guy, or talk about basketball and economics. Maybe 2 out of 10 are males, the rest are females (All between 10-28 years old) and I do not leave my QQ wide open either.

It's no guarantee they would not have been flaky with you if you were white with blue eyes either! They expected another Asian man quite honestly. I mean seriously, what black men use Wechat? I use mine privately, but that is because of my wife. What if those women were xiaojie (whores), shaking their Wechat so that they can turn tricks? If you are not in China, no point in talking to you. Even Xiongmao warned people here about using those location features for that reason.

Anyway, I have said it a million times and I will keep saying it. Asian women prefer an Asian man first, white or black will always be last.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Banano wrote:No offence you look a bit rough for Asian chicks and they don't like blacks in general, Im not surprised by their reaction.

He isn't that bad looking. He could use a better haircut though.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

If you leave a top tier city in China and go to other places, you can find many people that have never seen a black or a white man before. I wish I was kidding, but I am not. One time my wife and I were in a clothing store and some Chinese girl who was not paying attention to where she was walking, almost walked into me and freaked out. I would see surprised looking guys startled by me too. I would just say ni hao and nod to them or wave. My wife HATES it when I do that. :lol:

So you need to take that into account as well.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Banano wrote:No offence you look a bit rough for Asian chicks and they don't like blacks in general, Im not surprised by their reaction.

Because I don't shave my legs, eyebrow so I look pretty to women. That's why I may look rough. :lol: I don't even shave. Actually I did a few days ago because university will be starting soon so I have to "soften" up a bit. :)
Last edited by RedMenace on September 10th, 2013, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

kai1275 wrote:

He isn't that bad looking. He could use a better haircut though.
I don't have hair cuts. Last time I did was years ago. I just take a hair clipper and shave everything off. Then leave it to grow back. :lol:
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Get yourself a James Brown hairdo and smile a bit, and I'm sure your luck will change.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Go to Japan instead. The women there like black guys.

Leave internet dating alone, you've been warned a million times.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

SilverEnergy wrote:Go to Japan instead. The women there like black guys.

Leave internet dating alone, you've been warned a million times.
lol I already made plans with a 26 year old Shanghainese so I am not looking for women. I am well aware of online dating.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Here's an example of an Asian girl's interracial dream, Michelle Phan who made over $1 million from her youtube videos on makeovers, moving to Paris and hooking up with Swiss model Dominique Capraro:

http://www.20min.ch/ro/entertainment/pe ... e-29941484

Like it or not, Asian & Black interracial couples are rare, and the number of Asian women who are into black culture and black men are few. However, this is off-set by the even smaller number of eligible black bachelors in Asian countries. Also, in Japan there is a segment of young population who are into black culture and hip hop. Jero, the first black enka singer in Japan, retained a "hip hop image" in stage dress even though the music doesn't really match.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian female behaviour analysis

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

RedMenace wrote:Image
Tony Todd (i.e. Final Destination's mortician and Cabrini Green's Candyman) had alien-sex with Ne-Yo. Nice. #DeadofLaughter Just fu.cking with you, man. :-)
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

momopi wrote:Here's an example of an Asian girl's interracial dream, Michelle Phan who made over $1 million from her youtube videos on makeovers, moving to Paris and hooking up with Swiss model Dominique Capraro:

Like it or not, Asian & Black interracial couples are rare, and the number of Asian women who are into black culture and black men are few. However, this is off-set by the even smaller number of eligible black bachelors in Asian countries. Also, in Japan there is a segment of young population who are into black culture and hip hop. Jero, the first black enka singer in Japan, retained a "hip hop image" in stage dress even though the music doesn't really match.
I am an intellectual not an entertainer like most black men. I can't sing nor can I dance but I can develop web applications in php, css, html 5, js and create software in c++. I hate women who like be because they think I am some gangster minstrel or some rapper. Luckily I found a female who likes me not for the former but latter reasons. She's a graphics designer so we work together quite well. Right now I am making a web application with her as I speak.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

RedMenace, which African ethnicity are you?
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Anti-American wrote:RedMenace, which African ethnicity are you?
West African
Last edited by RedMenace on October 8th, 2013, 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.